|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
Aggie, Syn, Bored, Dave, Bill, it's been great posting. I'm over and out until the hearings are over. Bullies & low class democrats are rampant on this bored. It says so much about Obama's fan base. It's sad, a few ruin it for so many. I refuse to stoop to their level, to each his own. Peace!!!
Please check in every so often!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? I just typed a response to your other post. These are the kindest words you've ever said to me. Shucks, I may never leave.....But you'll turn on a dime, so will I.... LOL, it is pure entertaintment.
You're right.

It is pure entertainment.

See, I can agree with you.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

What was your point in posting those statements regarding budget cuts?
Charlene Lamb, whose position in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security puts her in the know as to whether or not cuts had any impact on the consulate's security said they HAD NO IMPACT. End of that attempt to shift blame.
Because you say so? Not that easy Aggie. Charlene Lamb you say? A State Department Official relieved of her position due to Benghazi?
You don't think SHE has an interest or a grudge in the outcome of this, do you?

The Benghazi report was critical of the consulate's over-reliance on local security. It specified 'grossly poor' security and State Department 'systematic failures' for the attack. She was responsible for that security. I doubt she's a very happy person at the moment.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no fan of McCain and I would not put it past him to do this for his own political clout.
I'll agree with you on that one!
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
given the mushy moderate stance of most of the Republican Senators, I would prefer to see it come from the House.
I might be reading too much into this, but I see this as you stating a preference for Tea Party radical type Republicans. Did I get that nuance right?
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are emails that House committee members have seen that prove that the administration changed the talking points from acknowledging a "terrorist attack" to coming up with the fictional spark being ignited by the video.
I pretty much covered this in my previous lengthy 2-part post on the subject.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
(refering to the damning emails..)However, though they were allowed to see them, they have not been allowed to release them though they are not classified. Why? If they are lying, publishing them will show they are lying. But if what the Committee members say is true - that in and of itself explains why the WH will not allow them to be released.
Either they are classified or they aren't. WHO refuses to allow a US Senator to publish a non-classified document? I'd really like to know that.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY the fiction? Why the continued attempt to cover it up?
What fiction? You haven't proven anything. What cover up? You've filled some space with words, but there is no viable proof whatsoever of a cover-up at this point in time. None. Just speculation and a witch-hunt and some political posturing.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He sure is trying awful hard to rile me up; ain't he? We are the ones that start the hurling of childish insults though. Oh the irony and the hypocrisy.
You know how the clueless and uneducated are.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he needs the backup!
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not far away. I'll be checking in quite frequently.
Thanks, Bill.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.
It is pure entertainment.
See, I can agree with you.
Wow! Yes, we are in agreement.
I'll be hanging upside down from my bird feeder tomorrow. No macroni beatings, though.:)
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think Syn has the hots for you. Good post.
Syn and me would be like putting a pit bull in the same cage with a bobcat!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

On a more serious note,we all need to stick together and keep these republicans out of the White house. They make up only a third of all voters. Right now they are attempting to do when Clinton was in office. This time over Benghazi. Remember how they tried to impeach Clinton over Lewinsky? Then they were going to try and get Gore. After those two who would be next in line? Why they biggest hypocrite of them all. Left his wife of many years for a woman 27 years younger Newt Gingrich. This time if they can get Obama (which they won't) then Biden who's next? Boerner repubican speaker of the house.Folks be vigilant for your advesary the devil wants to control our government totally. They are desperate to again damage our country permantely. They're out of control!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
On a more serious note,we all need to stick together and keep these republicans out of the White house. They make up only a third of all voters. Right now they are attempting to do when Clinton was in office. This time over Benghazi. Remember how they tried to impeach Clinton over Lewinsky? Then they were going to try and get Gore. After those two who would be next in line? Why they biggest hypocrite of them all. Left his wife of many years for a woman 27 years younger Newt Gingrich. This time if they can get Obama (which they won't) then Biden who's next? Boerner repubican speaker of the house.Folks be vigilant for your advesary the devil wants to control our government totally. They are desperate to again damage our country permantely. They're out of control!
Great post.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
I think there's no need to worry. Like Chicken said this Benghazi thing is really political posturing and nothing more. These Republican Senators are elected just like the Dems. They have to make it appear that they tried to take down the big Bad Obama. When in all honesty they could probaly care less. They have to try and appease their crazy voters, because that's all they have left. Clinton is taking this time to rest and will be our President in 2016.
usa

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

thing is,that is the best can offer or hope to achieve.they have no plan,except to dredge up lies about Benghazi,say Obama is a muslim,and claim that the navy seals got bin laden-not Obama.kinda like sayin' the 82th airborne won ww2.but not to worry,i am sure they will provide a serious candidate in next election that will make mitt look like a liberal.bring em on,diehards!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think there's no need to worry. Like Chicken said this Benghazi thing is really political posturing and nothing more.
I wouldn't go so far as to say there's nothing to worry about. It IS political posturing, but it's very, very dangerous political posturing. Ultimately, something DID fail to function as America would have liked it to have that night.

Rabid republicans won't be happy until they have somebody's head on a stick. They're hoping for Obama impeachment material, but they realize that's probably not going to happen. They'd be just as happy to take out one of the Dems prime contenders for 2016 if they can.

That makes this whole thing a high-stakes game for people with a lot of power and money. Anything could happen once they start throwing weight and dollars around.
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>These Republican Senators are elected just like the Dems. They have to make it appear that they tried to take down the big Bad Obama. When in all honesty they could probaly care less. They have to try and appease their crazy voters, because that's all they have left.
They barely try to appease their voters anymore. They're out to appease the big money supporters who run our country now. If we learned nothing from the gun-control battle, we've learned that voters come second to these Republicans. They just figure they'll brain-wash their constituents with propaganda and they'll get the votes. What they really want are the dollars.

What really happened with the Benghazi response wasn't something sinister, like Aggie says, I think. How it plays out in congress and the press might be pretty sinister.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

usa wrote:
thing is,that is the best can offer or hope to achieve.they have no plan,except to dredge up lies about Benghazi,say Obama is a muslim,and claim that the navy seals got bin laden-not Obama.kinda like sayin' the 82th airborne won ww2.but not to worry,i am sure they will provide a serious candidate in next election that will make mitt look like a liberal.bring em on,diehards!
They have one guy that worries me and I won't say his name He's a Senator in Kentucky. He says some stupid sh*t, but he says some true sh*t too. If you look in his eyes though you see that same aristocrat hate. That's what people don't need forget. We are parasites to them. They want to exterminate our a$$es.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

On a far more cheery note - you will love this! Especially IO!

I give you the Right-Wing Nutjob Quote-O-Matic !

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-ri...
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What really happened with the Benghazi response wasn't something sinister, like Aggie says, I think. How it plays out in congress and the press might be pretty sinister.
I don't buy into conspiracies. Sorry. I think someone just dropped the ball and the boss resigned. That's it. I also remember president Kennedy dropping the ball, taking responsibility, and being loved for it. not saying Clinton is no Kennedy to me, but for some. Maybe.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Here are a few of the results:

''She's a f**king raghead. We got a raghead in Washington; we don't need one in South Carolina. She's a raghead that's ashamed of her religion trying to hide it behind being Methodist for political reasons.''
—South Carolina State Sen. Jake Knotts (R), claiming that his Republican rival in the South Carolina governor's race, Nikki Haley, has been set up by a network of Sikhs and was programmed to run for governor by outside influences in foreign countries.(Haley is of Sikh descent, and is now a Christian.) Knotts later clarified his statement, saying he did not mean to use the F-word.(June 4, 2010))

----------

''The greatest threat to America is not necessarily a recession or even another terrorist attack. The greatest threat to America is a liberal media bias.''
—Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), June 4, 2009

----------

''Death panels are the bureaucracies that President Obama is establishing where bureaucrats will make the decision on who gets health care and how much.''
—Michele Bachmann, Newsmax interview, Sept. 10, 2009

----------

''Marriage is not a civil right. You're not black.''
—Ann Coulter, arguing in front of a group of gay conservatives that the 14th Amendment only applies to African-Americans and that it does not, in fact, apply to women, LGBT people, or other minorities, Sept. 26, 2010

----------
''I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do... One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar.''
—Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell

----------

''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company.''
—FOX News Channel's Glen Beck, Forbes interview; April, 2010
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
----------
''Marriage is not a civil right. You're not black.''
—Ann Coulter, arguing in front of a group of gay conservatives that the 14th Amendment only applies to African-Americans and that it does not, in fact, apply to women, LGBT people, or other minorities, Sept. 26, 2010
----------
This where we part ways I think. Are you saying you're for Gay marriage? If so we totally disagree on that issue. I don't condone nor support any form of fa**otism. What so ever. Period.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

We probably do part ways on that one then.

Personally I'm ambivalent about what gays do, as long as it doesn't affect me negatively in any way.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
We probably do part ways on that one then.
Personally I'm ambivalent about what gays do, as long as it doesn't affect me negatively in any way.
We do. See I have children and although queers don't effect me directly. If I condone this behavior it may effect me indirectly through my children. Daddy can't be there all the time and I'm scared for my children's souls and their children's souls. GN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: David M. Nelson MD (Feb '11) Jul 14 Char 81 45
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 13 Patty M 140
Obama Jul 12 Lyle 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••