Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10115 May 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain calls for appointment of a Senate Joint Select Committee. Of course he would head it. McCain's call for a Watergate-style select committee is also rooted in the premise that the Obama administration is guilty of covering up the details of what really happened in Benghazi -- an idea that was floated by then-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and has yet to be supported by any evidence.
McCain faces term limit on Senate Armed Services Committee. He was the ranking member, and extremely powerful post. The only ranking Republican spot available to him will be on the Indian Affairs Committee. Unless, that is, the Senate creates a brand-new select committee.
I see motive and opportunity here. How about you?
<quoted text>
"Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010"
"For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million."
I am no fan of McCain and I would not put it past him to do this for his own political clout. That being said, I would much prefer one Select Committee with subpeona power be established to look into this. But given the mushy moderate stance of most of the Republican Senators, I would prefer to see it come from the House. There are emails that House committee members have seen that prove that the administration changed the talking points from acknowledging a "terrorist attack" to coming up with the fictional spark being ignited by the video. However, though they were allowed to see them, they have not been allowed to release them though they are not classified. Why? If they are lying, publishing them will show they are lying. But if what the Committee members say is true - that in and of itself explains why the WH will not allow them to be released. Which all goes back to the question - WHY the fiction? Why the continued attempt to cover it up?

What was your point in posting those statements regarding budget cuts?
Charlene Lamb, whose position in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security puts her in the know as to whether or not cuts had any impact on the consulate's security said they HAD NO IMPACT. End of that attempt to shift blame.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10116 May 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So we have an idiot on our side of the fence, do you really want us to start listing the list of brain trusts YOU have.? Hank Johnson, who thinks Guam could "tip over and capsize" if we sent too many troops to the island,
Sheila Jackson Lee who asked NASA personnel if the Mars rover could go over to the site where the astronauts planted the flag. Claire McCaskill who thinks that "the good news is emissions are way down thanks to the recession" . And that true queen of smarts Nancy "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." Pelosi. And then of course we have our president who thinks there are 57 or 58 states and who thinks you pronounce the "p" in"corpsman".
2. So who on here has claimed the Earth is 6,000 years old, and I will also refer you back to #1.
3. Please find that quote, I'd love to see it.
4. Oh, didn't you know the Earth has gone through climate changes before, ever heard of the Ice Ages, the Medieval Warm Period, the Little Ice Age? All of which occurred without those evil carbon emissions.
5. Why is it that Democrats are so worried if someone who has to show an ID to cash a check or buy alcohol also has to show one to protect the integrity of our electoral process- kind of makes you wonder.
6. Bush was not the fiscal conservative I would have preferred, but he was a hell of a lot better than what's in there now.
7. That's right, there is no logical reason that money that was already taxed once and then risked in ventures that will stimulate the economy if successful or could be lost completely if the venture fails, should be taxed at the same rate as earned income where there is no risk of loss.
+1 very well stated. Interested to see responses to #5 AND #7...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10117 May 9, 2013
POST QUALITY REVIEW TIME!

It appears my CREEPY WEB-STALKER names me in his first post of the night! You can tell he's fired up and ready to insult people and spew hate and insults.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
We did that to the Chicken Nugget (a couple of names ago) in several other threads, he got upset...I don't read the vast majority of their posts. Why waste the time. It's the same stuff over and over. The tough guy down south is an easy mark...
Now we see his specialty - extremely short posts dripping in azzholish tone. This ones a masterpiece tonight. One word!!!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye!
Do you fine folks remember that drinking game we started playing? Everybody take a shot! He said "Clueless and Uneducated!" Third post!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
As I said in a previous post, if that's what the majority of the country wants, that's what we'll get. The clueless and uneducated will then wonder, "What the hell happened to this great country?"
This next ones short but loaded with the big guns!
He says "clueless and uneducated" AGAIN!!! Uses another stupid and derogatory term (Liberacees)(LOL-How STUPID!!)-- and then he throws in a generic endorsement of Former Republican President and Country Destroyer Dubya Bush!!

He's been working out. Not anybody can get so much crap in such a short post!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Some clueless and uneducated ("Liberacees") will INSIST it's Bush's fault...
Now hating on somebody that disagrees with him:
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought this guy/gal left...
He really is in top form. He's casts multiple insults, and uses not one but TWO stupid cliche terms of his.... ALL in a post that took him 2-seconds to write. You've gotta admire the guy - not just anybody can be an azzhole this efficiently. He's a pro.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Thought this poster left...
Insulting a poster. Kinda mild- he's saving for his big finale:
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that this poster is calling something peer review, yet this same poster claimed some people are above others. Can't have it both ways...
Another insult AND a surprise azzholish cliche thrown in just to spice things up:
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
another:
Pot. Kettle. Black.
A targeted attack on another poster:
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this poster indicated he/she was leaving. How soon they forget...
And ANOTHER targeted insult. Boy does this guy add to the overall level of happiness in the world. What? Oh Yeah - He's EXHIBITING CREEPY WEB STALKER behavior with this one, yet so subtle.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, this poster is the tough guy of the board...
Now let's review: Nothing but insults, hatred and vile grumpy old man crap. At first glance, you would EASILY come to the conclusion that he CONTRIBUTED NOTHING OF VALUE to this board whatsoever. But looks can be deceiving.

He actually just delivered a MASTERS CLASS IN ASZHOLISHNESS & ARROGANCE - free of charge!

So you can't say he's completely worthless. Let this poster be a cautionary tale of what you want to avoid turning into once you retire.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10118 May 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall some tax related questions that Bored posted to this poster. Perhaps Bored would like this poster to address those questions first...
Ah, CREEPY WEB STALKER thinks he has something - it's weak, but he thinks if he just ALLUDES to it, it might fool some people.

Again - this is no amateur aszhole. He's a pro. AND A CREEPY WEB STALKER. Just in case anybody hasn't noticed.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10119 May 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, CREEPY WEB STALKER thinks he has something - it's weak, but he thinks if he just ALLUDES to it, it might fool some people.
Again - this is no amateur aszhole. He's a pro. AND A CREEPY WEB STALKER. Just in case anybody hasn't noticed.
He sure is trying awful hard to rile me up; ain't he? We are the ones that start the hurling of childish insults though. Oh the irony and the hypocrisy.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10120 May 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 very well stated. Interested to see responses to #5 AND #7...
Here's a radical idea: Why don't YOU respond to #5 AND #7. Go ahead - hang your butt out on the line by ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING some content to these discussions.

You keep telling us how you have all the clues and are so educated. Sharing your wisdom on some of these subjects just might enlighten us all.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10121 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Aggie, Syn, Bored, Dave, Bill, it's been great posting. I'm over and out until the hearings are over. Bullies & low class democrats are rampant on this bored. It says so much about Obama's fan base. It's sad, a few ruin it for so many. I refuse to stoop to their level, to each his own. Peace!!!
Please check in every so often!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10122 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? I just typed a response to your other post. These are the kindest words you've ever said to me. Shucks, I may never leave.....But you'll turn on a dime, so will I.... LOL, it is pure entertaintment.
You're right.

It is pure entertainment.

See, I can agree with you.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10123 May 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

What was your point in posting those statements regarding budget cuts?
Charlene Lamb, whose position in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security puts her in the know as to whether or not cuts had any impact on the consulate's security said they HAD NO IMPACT. End of that attempt to shift blame.
Because you say so? Not that easy Aggie. Charlene Lamb you say? A State Department Official relieved of her position due to Benghazi?
You don't think SHE has an interest or a grudge in the outcome of this, do you?

The Benghazi report was critical of the consulate's over-reliance on local security. It specified 'grossly poor' security and State Department 'systematic failures' for the attack. She was responsible for that security. I doubt she's a very happy person at the moment.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no fan of McCain and I would not put it past him to do this for his own political clout.
I'll agree with you on that one!
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
given the mushy moderate stance of most of the Republican Senators, I would prefer to see it come from the House.
I might be reading too much into this, but I see this as you stating a preference for Tea Party radical type Republicans. Did I get that nuance right?
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are emails that House committee members have seen that prove that the administration changed the talking points from acknowledging a "terrorist attack" to coming up with the fictional spark being ignited by the video.
I pretty much covered this in my previous lengthy 2-part post on the subject.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
(refering to the damning emails..)However, though they were allowed to see them, they have not been allowed to release them though they are not classified. Why? If they are lying, publishing them will show they are lying. But if what the Committee members say is true - that in and of itself explains why the WH will not allow them to be released.
Either they are classified or they aren't. WHO refuses to allow a US Senator to publish a non-classified document? I'd really like to know that.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY the fiction? Why the continued attempt to cover it up?
What fiction? You haven't proven anything. What cover up? You've filled some space with words, but there is no viable proof whatsoever of a cover-up at this point in time. None. Just speculation and a witch-hunt and some political posturing.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10124 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He sure is trying awful hard to rile me up; ain't he? We are the ones that start the hurling of childish insults though. Oh the irony and the hypocrisy.
You know how the clueless and uneducated are.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10125 May 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he needs the backup!
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#10126 May 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not far away. I'll be checking in quite frequently.
Thanks, Bill.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#10127 May 9, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.
It is pure entertainment.
See, I can agree with you.
Wow! Yes, we are in agreement.
I'll be hanging upside down from my bird feeder tomorrow. No macroni beatings, though.:)
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10129 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think Syn has the hots for you. Good post.
Syn and me would be like putting a pit bull in the same cage with a bobcat!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10130 May 9, 2013
On a more serious note,we all need to stick together and keep these republicans out of the White house. They make up only a third of all voters. Right now they are attempting to do when Clinton was in office. This time over Benghazi. Remember how they tried to impeach Clinton over Lewinsky? Then they were going to try and get Gore. After those two who would be next in line? Why they biggest hypocrite of them all. Left his wife of many years for a woman 27 years younger Newt Gingrich. This time if they can get Obama (which they won't) then Biden who's next? Boerner repubican speaker of the house.Folks be vigilant for your advesary the devil wants to control our government totally. They are desperate to again damage our country permantely. They're out of control!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10131 May 9, 2013
columbus native wrote:
On a more serious note,we all need to stick together and keep these republicans out of the White house. They make up only a third of all voters. Right now they are attempting to do when Clinton was in office. This time over Benghazi. Remember how they tried to impeach Clinton over Lewinsky? Then they were going to try and get Gore. After those two who would be next in line? Why they biggest hypocrite of them all. Left his wife of many years for a woman 27 years younger Newt Gingrich. This time if they can get Obama (which they won't) then Biden who's next? Boerner repubican speaker of the house.Folks be vigilant for your advesary the devil wants to control our government totally. They are desperate to again damage our country permantely. They're out of control!
Great post.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10132 May 9, 2013
columbus native wrote:
I think there's no need to worry. Like Chicken said this Benghazi thing is really political posturing and nothing more. These Republican Senators are elected just like the Dems. They have to make it appear that they tried to take down the big Bad Obama. When in all honesty they could probaly care less. They have to try and appease their crazy voters, because that's all they have left. Clinton is taking this time to rest and will be our President in 2016.
usa

Jesup, GA

#10133 May 9, 2013
thing is,that is the best can offer or hope to achieve.they have no plan,except to dredge up lies about Benghazi,say Obama is a muslim,and claim that the navy seals got bin laden-not Obama.kinda like sayin' the 82th airborne won ww2.but not to worry,i am sure they will provide a serious candidate in next election that will make mitt look like a liberal.bring em on,diehards!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10134 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think there's no need to worry. Like Chicken said this Benghazi thing is really political posturing and nothing more.
I wouldn't go so far as to say there's nothing to worry about. It IS political posturing, but it's very, very dangerous political posturing. Ultimately, something DID fail to function as America would have liked it to have that night.

Rabid republicans won't be happy until they have somebody's head on a stick. They're hoping for Obama impeachment material, but they realize that's probably not going to happen. They'd be just as happy to take out one of the Dems prime contenders for 2016 if they can.

That makes this whole thing a high-stakes game for people with a lot of power and money. Anything could happen once they start throwing weight and dollars around.
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>These Republican Senators are elected just like the Dems. They have to make it appear that they tried to take down the big Bad Obama. When in all honesty they could probaly care less. They have to try and appease their crazy voters, because that's all they have left.
They barely try to appease their voters anymore. They're out to appease the big money supporters who run our country now. If we learned nothing from the gun-control battle, we've learned that voters come second to these Republicans. They just figure they'll brain-wash their constituents with propaganda and they'll get the votes. What they really want are the dollars.

What really happened with the Benghazi response wasn't something sinister, like Aggie says, I think. How it plays out in congress and the press might be pretty sinister.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10135 May 9, 2013
usa wrote:
thing is,that is the best can offer or hope to achieve.they have no plan,except to dredge up lies about Benghazi,say Obama is a muslim,and claim that the navy seals got bin laden-not Obama.kinda like sayin' the 82th airborne won ww2.but not to worry,i am sure they will provide a serious candidate in next election that will make mitt look like a liberal.bring em on,diehards!
They have one guy that worries me and I won't say his name He's a Senator in Kentucky. He says some stupid sh*t, but he says some true sh*t too. If you look in his eyes though you see that same aristocrat hate. That's what people don't need forget. We are parasites to them. They want to exterminate our a$$es.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... 2 hr another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 8 FearDevil 145
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
•••
•••
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE