Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
danger zone

Macon, GA

#10064 May 9, 2013
When I come back to post regularly, I'll be sure to use the same name, unlike Jeb. Just saying. I love my life long democratic friends, the low lives who post here, not so much.
danger zone

Macon, GA

#10065 May 9, 2013
Never one to flee or tuck my tail, just so ya know!!
I'll be back, yes I will.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10066 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
When I come back to post regularly, I'll be sure to use the same name, unlike Jeb. Just saying. I love my life long democratic friends, the low lives who post here, not so much.
Maybe you'll get run over before then or something. One can only hope. Do us a favor and go play in traffic.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10067 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Never one to flee or tuck my tail, just so ya know!!
I'll be back, yes I will.
Thanks for the warning jackass.

United States

#10068 May 9, 2013
Oh my wrote:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
The Big Benghazi Theory
Wednesday May 8, 2013
Republicans insist Benghazi is the worst cover-up since whatever the last thing was that was worse than Watergate
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-8-2...
==========
The Truth About Attacks on Our Diplomats
Shocker: When terrorists attack US interests abroad, they don't distinguish between administrations that are "projecting weakness" or practicing "peace through strength."
—By Adam Serwer | Wed Oct. 3, 2012 3:00 AM PDT
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/l...
To hear Republicans explain it, the protests at US embassies around the world and the attack on a US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead are a result of the Obama administration "projecting weakness."
"When we project weakness abroad, our enemies are more willing to test us, they are more brazen and our allies are less willing to trust us," said vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan at an event in Colorado last week. "[T]hat will not happen under a Mitt Romney administration because we believe in peace through strength." Ryan was referring to potential defense cuts, so if Al Qaeda pays enough attention to American budget politics to base its strikes on funding cuts then they probably know Ryan projected weakness by voting for them in the first place.
..."High-profile targets like ambassadors have always been in danger because they're the symbol of the United States," Chamberlin says. "What you don't want to represent is that you distrust the people, that you don't want to engage with the people, that you hate being there. It's an important part of your mission and get out and mix with the population." Moreover, under the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations it is actually the host country that is responsible for the security of diplomatic facilities, not the Marines. The primary responsibility of the Marine Corps' Embassy Security Group states that its "primary mission" is "to prevent the compromise of classified material vital to the national security of the United States," while their "secondary mission" is to "provide protection for US citizens and US government property" during "exigent circumstances." Their first responsibility is to guard secrets, not diplomats.
It's like ducks in a barrel for Stewart and his crew. The access to archived video of the conservatives making fools of themselves has got to be just a matter of which way they want to take it. There is sooo much material to choose from.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10069 May 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you won't be around, drop back in some time. The last sentence- excellent idea.
synergy is a waste of my energy. Did you see your punk hero george bush at his outthouse library briefly and then the lip-bitting shifty coward crawled back in his hole. Out comes the sow bit-h barbara that puked this monster out 60 plus years ago and says"I don't think we need another bush in the Whitehouse" Brilliant statement from a unfit mother but true, now let all the f-cking bushs roll up in a big ball and die. The worst disaster ever to hit America.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10070 May 9, 2013
Hillary may have lost her chance for the Whitehouse if they investigate Benghazi but I believe independents like me would come out in bigger numbers if they choose a conservative or atleast moderate democrat. All republicans don't get my vote but probably would would prefer a conservative dem who are in short supply.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10071 May 9, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text> synergy is a waste of my energy. Did you see your punk hero george bush at his outthouse library briefly and then the lip-bitting shifty coward crawled back in his hole. Out comes the sow bit-h barbara that puked this monster out 60 plus years ago and says"I don't think we need another bush in the Whitehouse" Brilliant statement from a unfit mother but true, now let all the f-cking bushs roll up in a big ball and die. The worst disaster ever to hit America.
I think Syn has the hots for you. Good post.
truth

Hogansville, GA

#10072 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the warning jackass.
You are just downright mean and hateful.
danger zone

Macon, GA

#10073 May 9, 2013
Oh my & Guest must be the same person, the only one to post Mother Jones links.

The catch to your post is....attacks VS attacks resulting in deaths - big, big difference. Look at the casualty numbers, not just the number of attacks.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10074 May 9, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just downright mean and hateful.
Thanks. I hate you too.
usa

Jesup, GA

#10075 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
you will always be loved and welcomed,for what you really are-a piece of dung.now please,just get the hell outta here.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10076 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The catch to your post is....attacks VS attacks resulting in deaths - big, big difference. Look at the casualty numbers, not just the number of attacks.
Kinda like your mama and your sister are the same person?
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10077 May 9, 2013
usa wrote:
<quoted text>you will always be loved and welcomed,for what you really are-a piece of dung.now please,just get the hell outta here.
Post of the day!!!!
truth

Hogansville, GA

#10078 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I hate you too.

I rest my case!
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10079 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Post of the day!!!!
Ok. Good. Bye.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10080 May 9, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case!
I plead guilty. I been a bad boy. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

United States

#10081 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
haha, I believe you are daft….goodgodamighty
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#10082 May 9, 2013
Here's how Democracy, government by the people for the people works these days:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/mark-...

And yes, I do realize it's a Mother Jones link. Be brave. Just read the article.
Janie

Gillsville, GA

#10083 May 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I plead guilty. I been a bad boy. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
What does the letters OMTE stand for? Just wondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Tue glenn walker floc... 43
News Grief over girl's shooting (Sep '07) Sep 25 Honey Jay 10
News Montgomery Co Drug Arrests (Dec '13) Sep 20 Montgomery 5
News Talent scout now charged with scamming six clients (Aug '08) Sep 19 michelle 456
The Teamsters and Alderwoman Bell Are Wrong Sep 18 John In North Car... 1
gay teens in georgia (Jan '15) Sep 12 Axisred5971 24
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" Too Untrustworthy! Sep 9 The American 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages