Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#10024 May 9, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Still dealing in crap I see. Butt's privy needs cleaning.
Odd, here on Earth it appeared he kicked Right Wing Wacko butt clear across the room.

But hey, on your planet you can believe anything you want, just as long as you are back in your room right after the nice orderly turns the TV off when the bedtime bell rings.

Maybe tomorrow they'll take all the folks their on the ward ... er... planet to the museum on a field trip. Wait, I'm sorry. I forgot, you all had the "Problem" when you learned the Earth is billions of years old, and that all mankind originated in Africa, so we're all ... Gasp!... Black .... just like our Kenyan born president.

Well, maybe it'll be arts and crafts day, and the RWWs can make another Obama effigy.

Something to look forward to !
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10025 May 9, 2013
The talking points put out by Obama and Susan Rice was all about a video that offended Muslims, they held on as long as they could with the video excuse.

After months of obfuscation by Hillary and the White House, when called before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in Jan Hillary accepted responsibility for the debacle. In Dec 2012 Clinton appointed the Accountability Review Board (ARB), which blamed State Department officials for systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies. All four State Department officials criticized in the ARB report for their roles on the Benghazi events were been removed from their jobs and placed on administrative leave. The ARB (report) made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the assistant secretary level and below.

So Hillary appointed the Review Board, the blame fell on the assistant secretary and 4 others and Hillary is NOT mentioned in the report. She claimed from the beginning she didn’t know anything about what went on. Did she and her assistant not talk to each other? I’ll never believe that and neither will any good thinking Americans.

All she did is try to cover her a**. Right thinking Americans see through the charade while those who support her are blinded by her dazzling screaming appearance.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10026 May 9, 2013
So now we have this to decipher.

"The State Department's Office of Inspector General is investigating the special internal panel that probed the Benghazi terror attack for the State Department, Fox News has confirmed.

The IG's office is said by well-placed sources to be seeking to determine whether the Accountability Review Board, or ARB -- led by former U.N. Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen -- failed to interview key witnesses who had asked to provide their accounts of the Benghazi attacks to the panel.

The IG's office notified the department of the "special review" on March 28, according to Doug Welty, the congressional and public affairs officer of the IG's office.

This disclosure marks a significant turn in the ongoing Benghazi case, as it calls into question the reliability of the blue-ribbon panel that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton convened to review the entire matter. Until the report was concluded, she and all other senior Obama administration officials regularly refused to answer questions about what happened in Benghazi."

Hillary was exonerated so she thinks she's taking the high road by saying the buck stops at her desk even though she claimed she was not in the decision making process. Yeah right!
Deja vu of the Whitewater scandal.

OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10027 May 9, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um......your wife left you didn't she?
The conservatives focus on the truth and facts, so yes. It's pretty much negative.
I had rather NOT have one of your 'cussings".... But, if you decide it is warranted, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Little girl? lol My mother used to call me that when she was giving me some "straightening". She didn't spank me because I was in high school, but she always called me "little girl" to remind me of the hierarchy in our home. I think you meant something else....
Is this your way of testing the water? Sorry to disappoint you I'm still married. You fail to answer my only question. How old are you? What did you think I meant?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10028 May 9, 2013
Bored wrote:
The talking points put out by Obama and Susan Rice was all about a video that offended Muslims, they held on as long as they could with the video excuse.
After months of obfuscation by Hillary and the White House, when called before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in Jan Hillary accepted responsibility for the debacle. In Dec 2012 Clinton appointed the Accountability Review Board (ARB), which blamed State Department officials for systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies. All four State Department officials criticized in the ARB report for their roles on the Benghazi events were been removed from their jobs and placed on administrative leave. The ARB (report) made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the assistant secretary level and below.
So Hillary appointed the Review Board, the blame fell on the assistant secretary and 4 others and Hillary is NOT mentioned in the report. She claimed from the beginning she didn’t know anything about what went on. Did she and her assistant not talk to each other? I’ll never believe that and neither will any good thinking Americans.
All she did is try to cover her a**. Right thinking Americans see through the charade while those who support her are blinded by her dazzling screaming appearance.
Just a little addition to your post, Bored. If Clinton had truly taken responsibility, she would have resigned. With "responsibility" should come consequences. And those four State Dept officials were just shifted around, no one actually lost either their jobs or even their "rank" , at most they got "administrative leave" - also known as paid vacation. They were nothing more than scapegoats for the public eye, but even at that, they suffered no real damage.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10029 May 9, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE, the monitors will "kick you off" for inappropriate language. I think someone was kicked off about eight months ago. It was a regular poster. Some angry posts went back and forth about someone being blocked. And then...poof! He/she was gone. I don't remember who it was, so beware.
First off you or nobody have me kicked off. Report away. You know d*mn well who got kicked off. Raven. You know what it was for too.

Location hidden

#10030 May 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Aggie. Real life is more important than these silly message boards. Unless you're Bored.
I would still like to know your rationale for not calling out OMTE about his denigration of the mentally challenged community while calling me out for mentioning the idiotic comments of a man who stated his condition was "in check".
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10031 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Syn, you may take the rotten demonic verbal cursings with a grain of salt, I refuse. Who would choose to remain on this forum with 2 posters who constantly attack with filth laced words? I enjoy this forum, I've been welcomed. I absolutely will not tolerate being verbally attacked & constantly attacked. To each his own. Enough of that....
My facebook democratic friends ( I have many) lit up the pages with Benghazi posts. They believe Repubs are afraid of Hillary's popuparity & fear she may become President. I actually had much respect for Hillary, I was able to hear her speak once in Atlanta. Impressive, without use of a teleprompter & rarely glancing at notes. Not to mention her sucessfully campaigning for a NY senate seat as people called her a "carpet bagger." I DID admire the woman. I can't say that now.
I don't care how you take my posts Fa**ot. You piece of trash. You stink up the place with stupid. Your only family makes fun of you. There's you a fact that you know and I know to be true. Suck it. Report that sissy boy
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10032 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I think I'll search for a funny video. I need a good laugh. Wooooo doggggie. The hunt is on.
You're not even good at that pu**y.
danger zone

Macon, GA

#10033 May 9, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, another Right Wing Wacko all upset because his little feelings were hurt !
Big, Tough, Completely Independent, "II don't need anyone - but where's my government check" Right Wing Wacko is all angry, and by God, he's entitled to better treatment.
I know the kids at the card table at Thanksgiving can be so so mean. It'll be OK. Just tell us grown ups and we'll take cafe of it.
Lord, thank you for RWWs - they're blatant hypocrisy in all they do never ceases to entertain.
Hurt feelings? LOL. Only people I love and have lifelong friendships with can hurt MY feelings. So no, there aren't hurt feelings. Your interpretation of certain situations is just that, your own interpretation. It's completely different from mine. And after reading your morning's post, that's a darn good thing. Very good, indeed. A few of us are in a league all our own, you not included.

Poor Obama, I bet he's glued to these Benghazi hearings. Praising Allah, he's on the downhill slide OUT.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10034 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Bullies using vulgarity will be reported. This ain't 6th grade.
Report this. I think your Mama is a wh*re.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10035 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Chicken butt may play dirty, not half as dirty as the other dude. So, let's carry on.
If you knew how dirty your mama played you'd think I was only half as dirty as her.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10036 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
We would expect newcomers could chime in and not leave after being attacked with such abusive language. Most of us, argue, banter, volley & make every attempt to do so in a most civilized manner. When one resorts to such harassment & abusive language, it's time to step away from the computer.
You're a newcomer you F*cking idiot.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10037 May 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little addition to your post, Bored. If Clinton had truly taken responsibility, she would have resigned. With "responsibility" should come consequences. And those four State Dept officials were just shifted around, no one actually lost either their jobs or even their "rank" , at most they got "administrative leave" - also known as paid vacation. They were nothing more than scapegoats for the public eye, but even at that, they suffered no real damage.

Clinton did resign but I expect it was NOT from conscience (as she and Bill have no conscience), more likely to get away from Obama. I agree with the rest of your post, they were scapegoats in name only.
Coverups are a part of government to cover their incompetence, law breaking, and to extend their political career whether be they left wingers or right winger or moderates. They gotta keep feeding at the trough.

Location hidden

#10038 May 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're contending that al Qaeda hasn't been effectively chased like rabbits into the holes of Pakistan for the most part, and then continued to be chased and killed by US drones?
I'd like to confirm that's your argument before I decimate it.
<quoted text>
You're missing some important details in your assertions here Aggie. Can you confirm that there was no intel coming in through the hundreds of thousands of sources if intel that needs to be sorted through daily about protests regarding that film? Egypt protested over that film that nobody saw. Yemen protested over that film that nobody saw, Iran protested over the film that nobody saw.
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middleeast/201...
In hindsight it wasn't a protest at Benghazi, but are you sure that things couldn't have been confused AT THAT MOMENT with various intel coming in? It's a big world and there's a lot going on, a lot of information flowing in quickly, not all intel is reliable.
Who is "They"? And why do you give them so much credit for assuming they have perfect intel and analysis of all that intel instantaneously? What backup do you have of that? Why do you assume that the thousands of people and computers sorting all that intel have perfect and instantaneous communication amongst each other?
What makes you think that a LOT of that intel isn't still classified and that you're working with all the information?
<quoted text>
Yeah? People get reassigned all the time due to budgetary needs and operational priorities.
Perhaps an intelligence or tactical decision was made that this could be a diversionary tactic and they needed that force for a more critical deployment, based on intel analysis. You're insane if you think our intelligence procedures and information are being cracked wide-open on C-span for the world to see.
Couldn't get there in time? Who knows what the issue was. Fuel trucks late, pilot still in Germany, who knows? If you think our military runs like a swiss watch - lol - I could tell you some stories - and I'm sure some other service-men could as well.
The truth is, Hillary requesting additonal funding. Not only did she not get it, but her funding was cut. This IS something we know was directly the result of Republicans. I bet Exxon-Mobil didn't have to wait for their subsidies though.
Yes, I am contending that al Qaeda is still a huge threat, and it was known to have a strong presence in Benghazi, which further leads to the question of why Stephens was there in the first place, as opposed to in the more strongly protected Embassy in Tripoli. But, again, that would not fit the narrative Obama was pushing that "he"had defeated al Qaeda.

Do you really think that DC wasn't notified from the get go that the consulate was under attack? That was ALL DC should have needed to know to get assets moving to protect American lives. And you either missed the point or are being deliberately misleading in regards to the current contention that they "couldn't get there in time" - that is an argument that can only be made in hindsight, and even at that it is false. First, there was the team in Tripoli that was told to wait for hours before finally given the go ahead and there was the Response Team in Italy that could have been there long before the attack that killed Woods and Doherty. And as one military official stated to one of the witnesses (sorry, don't have time to look up, but will be happy to later) after being told to stand down "well this is the first time a state dept official has more balls (sorry for the vulgarity) than a member of the military" when referring to his higher up who would not let him get his team into action. And theses are the names we still need - who ordered the military to stand down or delay (and who gave Susan Rice her "script".)
danger zone

Macon, GA

#10039 May 9, 2013
My prayer is Puppet Rice will be subpoened, I'm sure the White House is doing everything in it's power to prevent it from happening. Let's hope the judge will trump Obama, by ordering her to take the stand.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10040 May 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am contending that al Qaeda is still a huge threat, and it was known to have a strong presence in Benghazi, which further leads to the question of why Stephens was there in the first place, as opposed to in the more strongly protected Embassy in Tripoli. But, again, that would not fit the narrative Obama was pushing that "he"had defeated al Qaeda.
Do you really think that DC wasn't notified from the get go that the consulate was under attack? That was ALL DC should have needed to know to get assets moving to protect American lives. And you either missed the point or are being deliberately misleading in regards to the current contention that they "couldn't get there in time" - that is an argument that can only be made in hindsight, and even at that it is false. First, there was the team in Tripoli that was told to wait for hours before finally given the go ahead and there was the Response Team in Italy that could have been there long before the attack that killed Woods and Doherty. And as one military official stated to one of the witnesses (sorry, don't have time to look up, but will be happy to later) after being told to stand down "well this is the first time a state dept official has more balls (sorry for the vulgarity) than a member of the military" when referring to his higher up who would not let him get his team into action. And theses are the names we still need - who ordered the military to stand down or delay (and who gave Susan Rice her "script".)
You didn't even know Hilliary resigned. SMH.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10041 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:
My prayer is Puppet Rice will be subpoened, I'm sure the White House is doing everything in it's power to prevent it from happening. Let's hope the judge will trump Obama, by ordering her to take the stand.
My prayer is that your cell phone gets wet, because you don't even have a computer to post on.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10042 May 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure you know your post is touching only on a small part on the whole sordid affair. Everyone in Washington is in cover up mode to protect their political careers or jobs except for those testifying to the committee.
And now there may be another investigation into the investigation by the investigators who investigated Hillary and laid the blame on the underlings.

Follow that tongue twister.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10043 May 9, 2013
danger zone wrote:

Yep, but she is sure good at lying for Obama, like many others.

A good bumper sticker "Lying for Obama."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) 9 hr Savgirly 3
Volunteer To Transport Pets To Safety From Dome... Jul 27 AhimsaHouse 1
Foster An Animal Victim of Domestic Abuse Jul 27 AhimsaHouse 1
Dilly Jul 26 Flying by 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 25 Michelle McGill 147
Fire Chief Christopher James fired for miscondu... Jul 22 Ty Addisonz 1
Savannah Crabbing Locations. Jul 21 Tolerman 2

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance