Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 474)

Showing posts 9,461 - 9,480 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no.
The judges have ruled.
You were thoroughly spanked and sent to bed - without dessert.
If this were a prison setting, you'd be wearing a mop as a wig, along with your best negligee made from pajamas stolen from the infirmary, the guys in the next cell would be quietly humming the song "Every Breath You Take", and you'd be calling 'Ol Chicken "Darlin".
Give it up - you've been owned.

You just keep on showing every day the fool you are but we kinda enjoy the spectacle, but I would lay a bet your dog is ashamed.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
You AND the Republicans owe Hillary an apology. It's just that simple.

If you believe your own garbage, then accept my subject. Or are you all talk and no show.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep hiding behind Aggies skirt there while you shake your fist, little fella.
<quoted text>
Yeah - you just keep on saying that. Use that as your way of "saving face" for being a cowardly punk.
You know what though? I would have accepted ANYTHING, ANY SUBJECT AT ALL that was policy-related and affected the middle-class. Anything.
But I offered to take you seriously on policy issues, not your little Republican witch-hunt on Benghazi, just because you watched C-SPAN all day today.
You weren't up to the job. Think about it. Think about if you really have what it takes inside you to hang with the adults.
This adult says that if you DO have it, you sure haven't shown it.
Well f*got, blow your whistle all you want. Huff and puff, do a diddle and play a fiddle. I play by my rules.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Goodbye. I've enjoyed your posts. If I keep going on here. I'll be got in my truck and hunted this little b*t*h down. He can have it. You and IO have impressed me many times and I feel your intelligence far exceeds even my own. Take care. C-ya.

You should be thanking a rat, he has more intelligence than you also dummy.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading the last several pages of these threads, he needed reporting. Im not even involved and I was about to report him. For someone to rant, threaten and use some of the language he used is uncalled for. I havent seen you or anyone else on here threaten and talk like that. You all argue and get somewhat huffy but thats normal.
Thank you.
We would expect newcomers could chime in and not leave after being attacked with such abusive language. Most of us, argue, banter, volley & make every attempt to do so in a most civilized manner. When one resorts to such harassment & abusive language, it's time to step away from the computer.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
After Bush tanked the economy and damn near ruined the country I took a pay cut that lasts till this day. I lost half the value of my 401k's and portfolio's and my house was worth half of what it previously was. I took a risk of loosing my source of income every day I showed up to work.
Hows that for "risk of loss" ? Do I get a tax break? Not according to the 1%'s. That's just arrogant and pitiful.

No one cares a s**t about your sorrows. Just like a liberace, it's all about me.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading the last several pages of these threads, he needed reporting. Im not even involved and I was about to report him. For someone to rant, threaten and use some of the language he used is uncalled for. I havent seen you or anyone else on here threaten and talk like that. You all argue and get somewhat huffy but thats normal.

he's a pervert.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hillary testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in Jan that they didn’t have a clear picture of what was going on in Benghazi. Yesterday before the House Oversight committee, Hicks (second to the Ambassador) testified he was on the phone with his higher ups several times asking for help but action was delayed by higher ups and was told they would get back in touch with him. He waited by the phone for their calls, but the calls never came. Hicks also testified mischaracterization of the attack may have actually hurt the FBI's investigation. Hicks testified the mischaracterization by Susan Rice insulted the Libyan President so much it delayed the FBI’s investigation by 17 days.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Delay and obfuscate, delay and obfuscate. Typical Obama White House reaction. The world could be collapsing and the White House response would be delay and obfuscate.
America burns while Obama and Hillary play the fiddle.

"White House struggles to respond to new Benghazi revelations."

"The White House on Wednesday stood by its story that the Obama administration remained unsure exactly who was responsible for the attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi nearly five days after it occurred even though new revelations show Ansar al-Sharia’s direct involvement.

Gregory Hicks, the deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya and a self-described whistleblower, testified before a Congressional committee Wednesday that the body of Ambassador J. Christpher Stevens was missing for hours during the attack after being dragged out of the diplomatic post in Benghazi.

SEE RELATED: Latest on Benghazi: Whistleblowers give Congress blow-by-blow account of deadly diplomatic attack

He said a Libyan official eventually called him that night to inform him Mr. Stevens had died and that his body was at a hospital run by Ansar al-Sharia. Mr. Hicks said it was the saddest phone call of his life.

Terrorists set fire to the diplomatic post to try to force Mr. Stevens and his staff out of a “safe house” part of the post. It was a petroleum fire, which produces deadly cyanide gas.

White House spokesman Jay Carney cautioned that he could not immediately respond to live testimony from the committee but went on to say that the administration remained unsure of the identity and affiliations of the attackers, noting that Ansar al-Sharia had taken credit for it on Twitter but then later recanted.

“What I can tell you is that it was the assessment of our intelligence community that the attacks were participated in by extremists,” he told reporters at a regular daily briefing.“That’s what I’ve said. That’s what Ambassador Rice said. She said on that Sunday that extremists were involved. What we didn’t know is what their exact affiliation was.”

“As you know, with regard to this group, there was a claim of responsibility, then there was a disowning of responsibility. So anybody who pretends to have known all the facts instantly is just mistaken,” he continued.“And it is always the case that things like this require careful investigation.”
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe your own garbage, then accept my subject. Or are you all talk and no show.
LOL! Try to take fewer drugs today.

Like I said, you can have an adult conversation anytime you choose to start talking and behaving like an adult. You're clearly not there yet. I see you're back to your typical ways already this morning with your "liberace" taunts and childish BS.

As for "all talk and no show", that was you, last night, in response to my challenge to engage in an ADULT discussion.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're contending that al Qaeda hasn't been effectively chased like rabbits into the holes of Pakistan for the most part, and then continued to be chased and killed by US drones?
I'd like to confirm that's your argument before I decimate it.
<quoted text>
You're missing some important details in your assertions here Aggie. Can you confirm that there was no intel coming in through the hundreds of thousands of sources if intel that needs to be sorted through daily about protests regarding that film? Egypt protested over that film that nobody saw. Yemen protested over that film that nobody saw, Iran protested over the film that nobody saw.
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middleeast/201...
In hindsight it wasn't a protest at Benghazi, but are you sure that things couldn't have been confused AT THAT MOMENT with various intel coming in? It's a big world and there's a lot going on, a lot of information flowing in quickly, not all intel is reliable.
Who is "They"? And why do you give them so much credit for assuming they have perfect intel and analysis of all that intel instantaneously? What backup do you have of that? Why do you assume that the thousands of people and computers sorting all that intel have perfect and instantaneous communication amongst each other?
What makes you think that a LOT of that intel isn't still classified and that you're working with all the information?
<quoted text>
Yeah? People get reassigned all the time due to budgetary needs and operational priorities.
Perhaps an intelligence or tactical decision was made that this could be a diversionary tactic and they needed that force for a more critical deployment, based on intel analysis. You're insane if you think our intelligence procedures and information are being cracked wide-open on C-span for the world to see.
Couldn't get there in time? Who knows what the issue was. Fuel trucks late, pilot still in Germany, who knows? If you think our military runs like a swiss watch - lol - I could tell you some stories - and I'm sure some other service-men could as well.
The truth is, Hillary requesting additonal funding. Not only did she not get it, but her funding was cut. This IS something we know was directly the result of Republicans. I bet Exxon-Mobil didn't have to wait for their subsidies though.

A prime example of "delay and obfuscation." Sounds like a White House response.

This poster is arguing Obama's and Susan Rice's talking points for them. Nothing new here, just another blinded left winger who would rather make excuses than face the truth.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay Carney, just another puppet.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
@CB, I am not ignoring your post # 9953. But I checked in as I was going to bed and have a long drive tomorrow, I should be able to get back to you tomorrow night.
No worries Aggie. Real life is more important than these silly message boards. Unless you're Bored.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
A prime example of "delay and obfuscation." Sounds like a White House response.
This poster is arguing Obama's and Susan Rice's talking points for them. Nothing new here, just another blinded left winger who would rather make excuses than face the truth.
This was addressed specifically to Aggie.

You can obviously do whatever child-like and stupid things you want. But I can also point out that I wasn't talking to you, coward-boy.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This was addressed specifically to Aggie.
You can obviously do whatever child-like and stupid things you want. But I can also point out that I wasn't talking to you, coward-boy.

Ha-ha-ha. How stupid can one get. This is a public forum dummy, anyone can make a comment to anyone. Get over your puffed up self.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

You can obviously do whatever child-like and stupid things you want.
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum dummy, anyone can make a comment to anyone.
And as expected, you did say something stupid. You're nothing if not predictably ignorant.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>All you focus on is the negative. I have given you responses to many of your questions and statements. Usually with no reply, because you don't know what to say. I'd rather not talk about Aggie anymore. I don't think I can without being mean. How old are you??? You can stand a cussing else less your ground. I'd take my belt off to your a$$ and make you call me Daddy. Little girl.
Um......your wife left you didn't she?

The conservatives focus on the truth and facts, so yes. It's pretty much negative.

I had rather NOT have one of your 'cussings".... But, if you decide it is warranted, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Little girl? lol My mother used to call me that when she was giving me some "straightening". She didn't spank me because I was in high school, but she always called me "little girl" to remind me of the hierarchy in our home. I think you meant something else....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> When I said shut ya'll down I didn't mean you. I meant the regular people that have been posting for months and years not a few days. You f*cking moron. If you don't disappear they'll have to delete this thread from the vile sh*t I'll put on here.
OMTE, the monitors will "kick you off" for inappropriate language. I think someone was kicked off about eight months ago. It was a regular poster. Some angry posts went back and forth about someone being blocked. And then...poof! He/she was gone. I don't remember who it was, so beware.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
The STATEMENT was what it was INTENTED TO BE. Then, you start with your cutting and pasting to spin, spin, spin. Typical loonie liberal lunatic twisting. Your response did NOT APPLY to the post. When will you ever tire of TRYING to turn LEMONS into lemonade? It's going to get worse.
Translation:
Why does the left continue to embarrass us by providing context (spin, spin, spin) that shows our pronouncements to be nothing more than misinformation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now,- settle yourself down.
No need for you Right Wing Wackos to get all upset.
You RWWs can stay on the guv'ment dole just like you have your whole lives.
RWWs can keep collecting those guv'ment checks and benefits that we taxpayers provide for 'em.
Relax, nobody is trying to pry those RWW lips from that guv'ment teat.
After all you all been sucking on that taxpayer teat for so long it wouldn't be fair to demand you all take care of yourselves or your young 'ens.
So settle down and take your Thorazine, we'll all watch over you tonight and keep you all snugly wugly in your own little comfy taxpayer provided homes.
Good job cutting and pasting. Working smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,461 - 9,480 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Chatham County was issued at April 17 at 7:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE