Comments
9,421 - 9,440 of 53,376 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9948 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
I'm outta here, Butt is confused about debating and I aint gonna wait for no sorry liberace.
Wait .... Don't go.

First, I am still curious.

What is denigrating about being called "Liberace" ?

Why is that a bad thing.

Was Liberace imprisoned for some major federal felony ?

Was he convicted of some heinous crime?

Did he defraud creditors using bankruptcy ?

Did he fail to perform at his scheduled Las Vegas show ?

Did he refuse a "Special Request" you made to him ?

Why attack Liberace ?

Inquiring minds want to know ?

danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9949 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
And thank you, Syn and danger zone, you are very kind and I appreciate your support.
You are most welcome.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9952 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Shut us down????
Are you kidding????
You wish!! If you think using extremely vulgar language and insults is shutting us down, I have no words. You are one really confused poster. You need to stick to the argument without loose lips, that spit out anything. Some thoughts should be, just that, thoughts. You don't have a filter.
No, no.

The judges have ruled.

You were thoroughly spanked and sent to bed - without dessert.

If this were a prison setting, you'd be wearing a mop as a wig, along with your best negligee made from pajamas stolen from the infirmary, the guys in the next cell would be quietly humming the song "Every Breath You Take", and you'd be calling 'Ol Chicken "Darlin".

Give it up - you've been owned.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9953 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "problem" has ALWAYS been the deliberate lie the administration tried to feed the American public that al Qaeda was on the run
So you're contending that al Qaeda hasn't been effectively chased like rabbits into the holes of Pakistan for the most part, and then continued to be chased and killed by US drones?

I'd like to confirm that's your argument before I decimate it.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "problem" has ALWAYS been the deliberate lie.......that the attack was the result of an impromptu protest over a stupid video virtually no one saw. They knew it wasn't true then, they knew it wasn't true when they sent Susan Rice to lie on ALL the Sunday shows - and boy was Bob Scheiffer mad about that this week- they knew it was a lie when they kept saying it for the next two weeks.
You're missing some important details in your assertions here Aggie. Can you confirm that there was no intel coming in through the hundreds of thousands of sources if intel that needs to be sorted through daily about protests regarding that film? Egypt protested over that film that nobody saw. Yemen protested over that film that nobody saw, Iran protested over the film that nobody saw.

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middleeast/201...

In hindsight it wasn't a protest at Benghazi, but are you sure that things couldn't have been confused AT THAT MOMENT with various intel coming in? It's a big world and there's a lot going on, a lot of information flowing in quickly, not all intel is reliable.

Who is "They"? And why do you give them so much credit for assuming they have perfect intel and analysis of all that intel instantaneously? What backup do you have of that? Why do you assume that the thousands of people and computers sorting all that intel have perfect and instantaneous communication amongst each other?

What makes you think that a LOT of that intel isn't still classified and that you're working with all the information?
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't even try with the "republicans cut the funding" - besides the fact that it doesn't explain why security personnel already stationed there were removed AFTER the consulate requested additional security. Nor can it explain why the team in Tripoli was delayed from responding, nor does it explain why support a few hours away in Italy was told to stand down. I just LOVE the current excuse - "they couldn't get there in time".
Yeah? People get reassigned all the time due to budgetary needs and operational priorities.

Perhaps an intelligence or tactical decision was made that this could be a diversionary tactic and they needed that force for a more critical deployment, based on intel analysis. You're insane if you think our intelligence procedures and information are being cracked wide-open on C-span for the world to see.

Couldn't get there in time? Who knows what the issue was. Fuel trucks late, pilot still in Germany, who knows? If you think our military runs like a swiss watch - lol - I could tell you some stories - and I'm sure some other service-men could as well.

The truth is, Hillary requesting additonal funding. Not only did she not get it, but her funding was cut. This IS something we know was directly the result of Republicans. I bet Exxon-Mobil didn't have to wait for their subsidies though.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9955 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

And yes, the "wording" is very important when you see they were trying to spin the narrative.
That's what governments do. Not only governments, but people in general. They spin things. How often do you see somebody raise their hand and say "Everything turned to crap in a way to massive to ever repair and it's because I made a wrong decision!"???

Nice of you to think you have all the answers, Monday-Morning Quarterbacking what was probably 10,000 people dealing with hundreds of thousands of intel snippets, instantaneously. Sure we didn't get the result we wanted. Sure everybody wish's things went better.

That doesn't justify a witch hunt. You should be ashamed of yourself to think you have enough information to make those judgements. This is the real world, not 30-second Fox soundbites we're talking about.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

And I am not thinking about "blood in the water". I am thinking about blood on the streets of Benghazi and on the hands of WHOEVER told those Response Teams to stand down. That is what I want to know.

Nice hyperbole here, Ms. Hysterical. Why do you have a RIGHT to know exactly what happened in the inner-workings of our intelligence machine?

What you need to know, and be concerned with is that America was attacked in some armpit of the world 8,000 miles away. Not the name of some Staff Sargent or lieutenant that made a bad call while trying to sort out a difficult situation with global and immediate consequences. That's just arrogant to think you deserve that.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way Hillary, it makes a hell of a lot of difference.
You AND the Republicans owe Hillary an apology. It's just that simple.

Try to get a grip on just how complicated the real world is, and perhaps have some gratitude for the 100'000's of thousands of people on duty at this very moment doing very critical and instantaneous work trying to keep your judgmental witch-hunting butt safe.

And that's what this is. It's partisan politics of the very worst kind, initially led by John McCain who was being an opportunist because he needed a committee to sit on.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9956 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no.
The judges have ruled.
You were thoroughly spanked and sent to bed - without dessert.
If this were a prison setting, you'd be wearing a mop as a wig, along with your best negligee made from pajamas stolen from the infirmary, the guys in the next cell would be quietly humming the song "Every Breath You Take", and you'd be calling 'Ol Chicken "Darlin".
Give it up - you've been owned.
Not hardly. Not hardly. By encouraging him, you're no better. I realize my posts have rattled nerves. I just DO NOT care. So there.:))
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9958 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize my posts have rattled nerves.:))
You're giving yourself WAY too much credit there, buckaroo.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9959 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck you F*g*ot. I have never wanted you to respond to anything. You're f*cking stupid.
He has taken his comments beyond what should be acceptable. We ladies are afraid of him.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9960 May 8, 2013
Reported!!!!!!!!!! How you like them apples, demon boy??????????
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9962 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post! the subject is why Butt dont wanna let me choose the subject. He made the challenge, the other fella gets to choose the weapons.
You just keep hiding behind Aggies skirt there while you shake your fist, little fella.
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
He made the challenge, the other fella gets to choose the weapons.
Yeah - you just keep on saying that. Use that as your way of "saving face" for being a cowardly punk.

You know what though? I would have accepted ANYTHING, ANY SUBJECT AT ALL that was policy-related and affected the middle-class. Anything.

But I offered to take you seriously on policy issues, not your little Republican witch-hunt on Benghazi, just because you watched C-SPAN all day today.

You weren't up to the job. Think about it. Think about if you really have what it takes inside you to hang with the adults.

This adult says that if you DO have it, you sure haven't shown it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9964 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Reported!!!!!!!!!! How you like them apples, demon boy??????????
You "told on him" ???? Pathetic.

I'm reporting you for being lame.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9965 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no logical reason that money that was already taxed once and then risked in ventures that will stimulate the economy if successful or could be lost completely if the venture fails, should be taxed at the same rate as earned income where there is no risk of loss.
After Bush tanked the economy and damn near ruined the country I took a pay cut that lasts till this day. I lost half the value of my 401k's and portfolio's and my house was worth half of what it previously was. I took a risk of loosing my source of income every day I showed up to work.

Hows that for "risk of loss" ? Do I get a tax break? Not according to the 1%'s. That's just arrogant and pitiful.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9966 May 8, 2013
^^^^ losing - I know the difference- it was a typo.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9967 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He's a little punk that follows me around on every thread. You think Bill is bad. This guy is sick. He doesn't know anything about nothing. He's trash. I will have to remove myself from this, because I'm not a keyboard cowboy. I'll peel his f*cking wig back if he keeps stalking me.
That's just creepy. Some of these RWW are downright demented.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9969 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So we have an idiot on our side of the fence, do you really want us to start listing the list of brain trusts YOU have.? Hank Johnson, who thinks Guam could "tip over and capsize" if we sent too many troops to the island,
He has Hepatic encephalopathy. No joke. It's distasteful that you're willing to ridicule his medical condition. That's low Aggie.

Very, very low.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9970 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Goodbye. I've enjoyed your posts. If I keep going on here. I'll be got in my truck and hunted this little b*t*h down. He can have it. You and IO have impressed me many times and I feel your intelligence far exceeds even my own. Take care. C-ya.
Take a day or two away from this thread. Some of the demented ones here aren't worth the time. Take care though.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9971 May 8, 2013
Bullies using vulgarity will be reported. This ain't 6th grade.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9972 May 8, 2013
Taking forever away from this thread wouldn't be long enough for EITHER of you. :)))

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9973 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He has Hepatic encephalopathy. No joke. It's distasteful that you're willing to ridicule his medical condition. That's low Aggie.
Very, very low.
According to the AP, in 2010 he concluded a 17 month treatment and in his own words, the virus was " in check".
If that is not the case and he is suffering from hepatic encephelopathy, than he has my sincere sympathy, but he has a duty to his constituents to resign.
And where were you when OMTE was ridiculing the mentally challenged?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9974 May 8, 2013
@CB, I am not ignoring your post # 9953. But I checked in as I was going to bed and have a long drive tomorrow, I should be able to get back to you tomorrow night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Fri oking09 6
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Aug 27 starlust24 49
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 26 Patty M 144
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••