He's got to be on something. Poor little fat boy. He's sounds like he was raised by his grandparents.<quoted text>
There really is something wrong with that boy.
You ever see a puppy that you're trying to teach to play fetch? He learns he gets a reward when he brings back the ball. But then he'll bring you shoes, acorns, the cat - anything he can find hoping for more rewards.
I think what we have with bored is a starved-for-attention, hoping to get another dose of approval, 15-year old kid.
There's definitely something wrong with that Bored boy.
#9567 May 8, 2013
#9568 May 8, 2013
It must be terrible to awaken daily in mode.
#9569 May 8, 2013
The morning is fresh. The day is young.
Remember, your leader occupies the Oval Office.
And still not happy.
Since: Nov 12
#9570 May 8, 2013
#9571 May 8, 2013
Thanks again for creating 6 liberals with your post.
A more articulate explanation as to why America must never again allow Right Wing Wackos to rule could not have been drafted.
-that the Right Wing's policies created:
- Trillion Dollar budget deficits, after inheriting a surplus from Democrats - Forget about it.
- 3.000 dead Americans, the destruction of the WTC, and the attack on the Pentagon - Forget about it.
- the destruction of the economy, banking system, and the automobile industry - Forget about it.
- the three wars that cost $6,000,000,000,000.00, none of which were paid for - Forget about it.
- the destruction of the middle class and the redistribution of wealth to the top 1% of the population which is so extreme that one family is wealthier than 40,000,000 Americans combined - Forget about it.
Maybe Right Wingers aren't either greedy Anti-American hypocrites or mentally deficient,
maybe they just have no memories.
Hopefully, someday the scientists will find a cure.
#9572 May 8, 2013
Yes, I did see that, in fact, it was in the quoted text to which I replied.
Perhaps you missed this part...
3) The vast majority of households that dont pay federal income taxes are either elderly or paying payroll taxes. As you can see below, 60 percent of those who dont pay income tax are still working and paying taxes for Social Security and Medicare. Their tax liability is just too low to qualify for the income tax. Another 22 percent of non-payers are retirees.
Only about 7.9 percent of households are not paying any federal taxes at all. Thats usually because theyre either unemployed or on disability or students or are very poor.
Or maybe you missed this part...
4) Many low-income workers dont pay federal income taxes thanks, in part, to a series of tax cuts endorsed by Republicans over the years.
...For instance, most (though not all) elderly households are excluded from paying taxes on their Social Security benefits. And low-income workers with children can qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Child Tax Credit. As Keith Hennessey explains, the latter was a major GOP initiative during the 1990s and 2000s, and conservatives used to tout them as vital poverty-reduction measures...
Course the point, as usual, is the context of the statement. Within the very narrow confines of the words that are spoken it is certianly a true statement, but then that narrow statement does not represent the entire picture. It's really not relevant because it is out of context.
#9573 May 8, 2013
They must have relatives in South Carolina.
We understand that news is hard to swallow.
Shocking, isn't it?
You'll settle down.:)
#9574 May 8, 2013
Same oh, same oh boring crap, a broken record.
#9575 May 8, 2013
You're just stupid. I'm happy dummy. I have the day off. You're butt buddy addressed me first. I really don't know why I even reply to you especially. Like I said you're stupid and no good can come out of talking to you. Are you that bald headed dude that keeps cyber stalking me? You're really weird.
#9576 May 8, 2013
You find charisma to be an appropriate replacement for honesty.
You believe Al Gore when he talks about Global Warming and you believe everything the movie "An Inconvenient Truth".
You believe joining the military is a disgraceful decision and worthless cause and is only for losers and uneducated people.
You claim to support the troops but refuse to support their mission.
You find flashy rhetoric to be a suitable substitute for sincerity.
You believe that the deliberate omissions of facts are not considered to be lying.
You believe that the mention of "God" in the "Pledge of Allegiance" is an un-Constitutional violation of the Separation of Church and State.
You simultaneously condemn America and its system while reaping the rewards.
You refuse to acknowledge any contributions to society that were not made by minorities.
You continue to trash America, claiming how horrible and evil it is, yet you refuse to leave.
You believe Yassar Arafat was deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize.
You believe guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens are more of a threat than nuclear weapons in the hands of a hate filled dictator.
You believe Ernesto "Che" Guevara to be a hero.
You believe that people should not have to be expected to take responsibility for their actions.
You believe that mothers who are drug addicts should be allowed to have children and to raise them while they are addicted.
You believe that Capitalism oppresses people and Socialism liberates people.
You believe that Socialism has not has a fair chance to succeed.
You believe the Government should provide "entitlement" programs, rather than expect people to earn what they want.
You refuse to lift a finger to save an unborn baby but will rush to the aid and defense of violent serial-felons on death row.
You believe teachers should not use the class-room to promote politics, unless the teacher is promoting anti-Conservative agendas, then it becomes a matter of "Free Speech".
You try to make excuses on behalf of terrorism.
You believe in choice except when it comes to retirement, schools, health care, and religious speech.
You believe Clinton was an "honest and virtuous man".
You believe that unwed teenage mothers should get a paycheck from the Government.
You ignore more than 50 years of medical warnings about tobacco use, but when you get cancer, the tobacco company is to blame.
#9577 May 8, 2013
Turn that frown upside down.:)
#9578 May 8, 2013
That's all you got? Really? That is sad.:(
#9579 May 8, 2013
Put the pill bottle down and take two steps back. Now call a hotline for some help. ASAP.
#9580 May 8, 2013
As the Preacher would say "you 2 boys do an injustice to dumb."
Not creative at all.
#9581 May 8, 2013
You like those words better?
#9582 May 8, 2013
I've got to wonder if you even know what the actual Budget Process entails...
The President Submits a Budget Proposal to Congress
Following the procedure required by the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974, the President presents a budget proposal for the coming Fiscal Year to Congress on or before the first Monday in February.
Based on the input of the federal agencies, the president's budget proposal projects estimated spending, revenue, and borrowing levels broken down by functional categories for the coming fiscal year to start October 1.
The president's budget proposal serves as a "starting point" for the Congress to consider. Congress is under no obligation to adopt all or any of the President's budget and often makes significant changes. However, since the President must ultimately approve all future bills they propose, Congress is often reluctant to completely ignore the priorities of the President's budget.
House and Senate Budget Committees Report the Budget Resolution
The Congressional Budget Act requires passage of an annual "Congressional Budget Resolution", a concurrent resolution passed in identical form by both House and Senate, but not requiring the President's signature....
#9583 May 8, 2013
Hey, it's Right Wing Straw Man argument time !
This is where the Right Wing Wacko makes up a bunch of stuff - then attacks the opponent for all the made up stuff.
Here's what's wrong with Right Wing Wackos:
- RWWs have strong homosexual desires for their next door neighbor, and salivate in lust whenever Bob takes off his shirt and works on car in his driveway.
- RWWs secretly cheer for the Nazis when they watch WW II movies because they think Hitler "had some good points", and after all, aren't most Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Jews Leeeeeeeberal socialist com'nists.
- RWWs sleep at night caressing their Czech made AK-47 in fear the ATF, personally led by Obama, raids their house to confiscate the pipe bombs they hid in their daughter's closet, they're gonna use someday to show their love for liberty and their God by blowing up damn leeeeeeeberal sociaaaaliiist com'nist. But not the Chinese - they make good TVs.
- RWWs wear depends because they get so excited when Sara Palin engages in deep intellectual discussion regarding particle physics and string theory, or whenever she claims Obama is a com'nist from the Planet Zenon, they have uncontrollable emissions - thank God their Medicare covers Viagra.
- RWWs believe that it's God's will they conquer or kill anyone who practices any religion other than Christian Talibanjsm, well actually that your kids, not theirs, go to war to conquer of kill, and you pay for the war, not them,(they're not into taxes). RWWs will dodge the draft and maximize the increase to their portfolios.
- RWWs believe God wants them to take as much as possible from the poor and working class, and redistribute it to the rich, because God only loved the rich and powerful, and He created Darwin, who taught us that the survival of the fittest is God's way of culling the herd.
RWWs believe Jesus was a dunderhead Leeeeeeeeeberal "Libtard", who should always be ignored, after all, demanding we give all we have to the sick, the poor, and the children- what was he "eatin shroons ?"
- RWWs are dependent on the government for their housing, food, medical care, medicines, transportation, and security. That parasitic dependence makes them terrified others will discover this, or also get government benefits.(Actually this one is true.)
After that, how can anyone be a Right Winger ?
#9584 May 8, 2013
H-ha-ha. How ridiculous. A dummy blogger quoting a blogger.
#9585 May 8, 2013
Yep, nothing like a happy dummy.
#9586 May 8, 2013
Add your comments below
|What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13)||17 hr||THE GANGBANG SQUADS||65|
|Grief over girl's shooting (Sep '07)||Jan 20||mAZZY||11|
|dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08)||Jan 20||mAZZY||80|
|Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13)||Jan 20||mAZZY||40|
|Utilities, Cost of Living||Jan 20||Jeep16hp||1|
|Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11)||Jan 13||ojx||8|
|Bar||Jan 11||Not gay||2|
Find what you want!
Search Savannah Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC