Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9486 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
About the "One World Order" that you claim is imminent? Give me a break.
You should find the link below very useful:
http://www.chrisshipton.co.uk/uploaded_images...
So, YOU are saying is isn't possible? Will NEVER happen? CAN'T happen? It would be absolutely, without a doubt, IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen? You used the word IMMINENT, so let's speak in the same terms.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9487 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. You said, "sheesh". OMTE will tell you to stop because it makes you sound old. Again, you have GOT to reevaluate your fellow loonies.
I'll take OMTE any day of the week. He cuts through the BS better than all of us on most issues. He's got you hiding behind a rock. You get Boring diarrhea of the keyboard dude , tin-foil-hat boy, and that assistant manager candidate from H&R Block.

Location hidden

#9488 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Hey Amazes - Have you met BigDave1 on here yet? I think you two would really get along.
http://bit.ly/18VkuLY
Have you met the Grasshopper in that famous fable we all know? You should. You were separated at birth.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9489 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He DOES know all about taxes. All BillinDville has done is exactly what the rest of us do. No different. We talk smack, sling insults, pontificate and laugh. What's the problem? You libs are really hatin' on him. I'm just curious.
Well now. Let's see. What could it be?

It's because he's an arrogant A$$hole. And creepy as he11. And a web-stalker. And humorless. I'm not sure about ugly, but I'm tacking that on there too just because.

Did I mention creepy as he11? Because I really don't want to forget that. But especially because he's arrogant and a$$holish.
OMTE

London, KY

#9490 May 7, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Liberal and I hate him. Heck, everyone hates him because he's an ass. That about sums it up.
Hear! Hear!

Location hidden

#9491 May 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Damn, another Right Wing Wacko Terrorist... They are everywhere.
Keep spreading that hatred and fear,
and wondering why the most dangerous terrorist in the world is a heavily armed angry white male convinced that those Leeeeeeberal fellow 'Mericans need killin.
.... Following ­a nearly two-year under­cover inves­ti­ga­tion, the FBI arrested two Min­nesota white suprema­cists last week on weapons and drug charges.
The white supremacists plotted to attack the U.S. gov­ern­ment, minori­ties, and “left-wing” targets.
Samuel John­son, 31, from Austin, Min­nesota, was charged with being a con­victed felon in pos­ses­sion of weapons. John­son, who had sev­eral con­vic­tions on charges such as rob­bery and attempted rob­bery, was allegedly found to be in pos­ses­sion of at least five firearms. Joseph Thomas, 42, of Mendota Heights, was indicted on drug charges.
Both men face the like­li­hood of lengthy prison sen­tences if con­victed; it is pos­si­ble more charges may follow.
John­son was try­ing to form a new group, the Aryan Lib­er­a­tion Move­ment, with the goal of com­mit­ting vio­lent acts against gov­ern­ment or minor­ity tar­gets. It also claims that Thomas told the under­cover offi­cer that he had tried to obtain explo­sives and auto­matic weapons in order to “con­duct attacks on left-wing individuals.”
John­son has pre­vi­ously expressed that vio­lence is a viable tac­tic. In an on-line post he made in Decem­ber 2010, he asked “Why don’t we stand up and save our­selves? Why will we not make the first attack?”
He fin­ished his screed with “Are you ready to fight for your Race and Nation? THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING HERE? GATHER YOUR ARMIES!!!!!”
In July 2011, John­son began try­ing to recruit for his would-be Aryan Lib­er­a­tion Move­ment, post­ing on one white suprema­cist site that “we are try­ing to get some good actions going in this state.”
Yep... Right Wing Wackos will once again claim they are shocked, shocked, that their message of hated and fear toward minorities, and leeeeeeeeberals leads crazies to take them seriously.
After all, how crazy must you be to do that.
Where's the link? Judging by the script, it must be some site. So?
Amazes

United States

#9492 May 7, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your enemy, just a question.
Several posts back, you posted a link...so
Why say, not to click on links?
Just curious.
I apologize. Maybe I should have added in my reply to you... I don't click on "all" links. I had commented earlier I didn't click on links that said uk "images". Most of the time you can tell if its a nothing link.

Location hidden

#9493 May 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... The information about that recent FBI arrest doesn't count - it was "cut and pasted".
Whew !
For a minute there Right Wing Wackos everywhere were worried.
Why didn't you post a link? Waiting for a link.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9494 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, YOU are saying is isn't possible? Will NEVER happen? CAN'T happen? It would be absolutely, without a doubt, IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen? You used the word IMMINENT, so let's speak in the same terms.
Au contraire mon frere!

That's why I added the helpful guidebook.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9495 May 7, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Synergy, I just now found out why IO's posts have those funny characters in them. He's using a Hispanic language translation from south Florida. He's either a Cuban or Puerto Rican, plays the piano and sings Liberace songs.
Nope, still a black, lesbian, drag queen, on welfare, with 7 children from 8 black, different fathers, all of whom are in prison for raping white women, while on probation for welfare fraud.

Exactly the kind of person that "Libtard" Jesus said to sell all your possessions and use the money to provide me with food, shelter, and health care.

Oh wait... Don't Right Winger support Samuel Johnson - the most recent Right Wing Terrorist planning to bomb and murder minorities and Leeeeeberals.

I guess the choice is yours.

Jesus ?
or
Johnson ?

Gonna follow Jesus and show your love for my black, lesbian butt ?

or

Gonna follow Johnson and hurl insults?

We'll be waiting - the suspense is highly entertaining

Location hidden

#9496 May 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You just blowed their minds. LOL.
I'm guessing most of us have seen that before. Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#9497 May 7, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy, I just now found out why IO's posts have those funny characters in them. He's using a Hispanic language translation from south Florida. He's either a Cuban or Puerto Rican, plays the piano and sings Liberace songs.
Well, that makes sense. It's really weird. No wonder he cuts and pastes all the time. He plays the system, too.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9498 May 7, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Liberal and I hate him. Heck, everyone hates him because he's an ass. That about sums it up.
I nominate this "Post of the Day".
OMTE

London, KY

#9499 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take OMTE any day of the week. He cuts through the BS better than all of us on most issues. He's got you hiding behind a rock. You get Boring diarrhea of the keyboard dude , tin-foil-hat boy, and that assistant manager candidate from H&R Block.
They shunn me. LOL. Cuz I'm trouble. You make them look stupid, but you're to nice. Synergy's trying to coax you like a snake now.

Location hidden

#9500 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're being a little paranoid, don't you think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YlcLOl0Bm3c/T5S1EUg...
Chickenbutt, it's very obvious what you are trying to do. Amazes is new, but he is a conservative. You are trying to bully him into leaving. Why is that? All he wants to do is play, just like the rest of us. Unless you are a card carrying commie, why do you CARE if someone else joins in? A couple of new loonies have signed on and they are playing just like the rest of us.
OMTE

London, KY

#9501 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate this "Post of the Day".
I second that. A++++

Location hidden

#9502 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon frere!
That's why I added the helpful guidebook.
So, you are dodging. This isn't an essay question. Yes or No. Do you or do you not think it's at all POSSIBLE for that to happen?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9503 May 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They shunn me. LOL. Cuz I'm trouble. You make them look stupid, but you're to nice. Synergy's trying to coax you like a snake now.
I like Synergy. She really has only one point: She hates Obama. She thinks he's a "Hood-Winker". She only types all of that other insane stuff that she doesn't care about because it sounds anti-obama. She might be one of Donald Trumps daughters. I've heard rumors like that anyway.

The others? They don't even mind looking stupid anymore. They just let it roll off and go on and make another stupid post.
you need

Ellaville, GA

#9504 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you post a link? Waiting for a link.
You need a vibrator, they also come in many colors and in many cases Medicare will cover the cost and ship in a plain box.
OMTE

London, KY

#9505 May 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, still a black, lesbian, drag queen, on welfare, with 7 children from 8 black, different fathers, all of whom are in prison for raping white women, while on probation for welfare fraud.
Exactly the kind of person that "Libtard" Jesus said to sell all your possessions and use the money to provide me with food, shelter, and health care.
Oh wait... Don't Right Winger support Samuel Johnson - the most recent Right Wing Terrorist planning to bomb and murder minorities and Leeeeeberals.
I guess the choice is yours.
Jesus ?
or
Johnson ?
Gonna follow Jesus and show your love for my black, lesbian butt ?
or
Gonna follow Johnson and hurl insults?
We'll be waiting - the suspense is highly entertaining
I don't even like queers and that sh*t was to d*mn funny. GN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) 7 hr jtr304 53
Allegiance Ink Tattoo: Racist & incompetent Sho... 19 hr Shane 2
Looking for an old friend Dec 2 Kathy 1
News Attorney Lynsay Simons joins Judge John Morse a... Nov 29 OPERATION GREYLORD 2
Do anyone know of any spiritual healers or root... Nov 25 Beth Cox 5
Where can I get layed Nov 23 Brother Larry 1
Hillary will destroy White America Nov 12 Nathanael Greene 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages