Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9131 May 5, 2013
Is this a libroach trick?

"Carville:'Ted Cruz Is the Most Talented and Fearless Republican Politician I’ve Seen in 30 Years"
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9132 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
He's on your team Bill. We don't want him. Enjoy it. You guys have a lot in common and similar intellects.
Have fun with your new Brainiac-Buddy! Now go play like nice boys.

We will and thanks for the free use of your privy.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9133 May 5, 2013
Hogs at the trough.......

"A Washington group is criticizing the Senate immigration bill because it allows for up to $150 million for organizations to advertise citizenship opportunities and to help illegal immigrants sign up to become citizens.

The nonpartisan Center for Immigration Services calls the money “slush funds” and earlier this week cited several concerns — particularly that the money can go to the same groups that helped craft the legislation and that the spending appears to have no cap or oversight."

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#9134 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think you're an immature imbecile and a waste of my time. I've quit reading your posts as much as possible because they're just so damn stupid.
It's a shame, because if you tried you might be worth talking to. There's a bit of potential there. But you sure haven't mastered it.
Talk about being arrogant!!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#9135 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey folks, another privy hole is now in business, OMTE has lost exclusive rights to outhouses.
congrats,you have graduated from the three-word wonder to the nonsense plunder-sure bill is so proud of you.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9136 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> I caught the mistake & quickly apolgized. The only people who matter are Bored, Syn, and myself. You are a sore loser. It's how we know we're winning, the more pissed off you become, you prove it by your madness. You fool, go back, read & get the facts straight. Especially if you're gonna whine & hurl insults about something that didn't involve you. You lose again!!!!!!
See here's the thing and this is it for the night. We are and those who think like us are winning. Duh!!!!!!!!! Obama Won. I don't see where you think ya'll are winning. Where??? TopiX??? Get a clue you stupid moron. I hope you don't have to do very much thinking in your day to day life. I'm suprised you made it this far.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#9137 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about being arrogant!!
When you can blow A$$ like that guy........very arrogant.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9138 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about being arrogant!!
Big Dave, it might look like that on the surface. But if you go back and read a few of his posts it becomes self-apparent that he's a dumbass and I'm merely stating the obvious truth.

Libroach, libturd, privy crap, bad links, stupid poems, invalid declarations of "winning". That BS is below me. If I wanted to hang out with complete idiots I'd go to a Tea Party meeting.

He's like a 13-year old all punch-drunk from getting to hang out with the 18-year olds drinking some beer on a Saturday night. Whoo-hooo! He's cool. But then he gets dumped off in the woods with no shoes and a wedgie because he's a dumbass that got on their nerves.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9139 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>See here's the thing, We are and those who think like us are winning. Duh!!!!!!!!! Obama Won. I don't see where you think ya'll are winning. Where??? TopiX??? Get a clue you stupid moron. I hope you don't have to do very much thinking in your day to day life. I'm suprised you made it this far.
Here's the thing, Obama's war casualty numbers are bad. Review the link inside the link. I realize it's scary for you, I posted a most liberal website article. Man up, & read it. The numbers are double Bush's.

He campaigned on the very promise he would stop the wars, bring our soldiers home, close Gitmo, decrease national debt, and produce job growth. All broken promises.

He was proven to be a dismal failure during the Benghazi attack. And how his cabinet and advisors handled the news rounds was a TOTAL embarassment. Research Susan Rice, UN ambassador on Benghazi attack. Such an embarassment. It's all about to be revealed. Dismal failure!!!!

We've covered Obama care failure, the millions lost on the Green Energy loans. He has logged more luxurious vacation time and tee time (golf) than any other president. His vacations alone have costs $20 million dollars and Michelle's extra mini vacations,$10 million. I'll post the articles tomorrow.

Not to mention the "apology tour" when he was bowing to Muslim kings and many others. Singing sweetness about Muslims/Islam and admitted he is one.

The man can't speak without his "BFF", as Aggie called it.

When I say winning, I mean taking you & the rest of the rabid libs down. DOWN. You can't tell us anything great & wonderful about Obama, because there isn't anything great & wonderful.

I know I'm on topix, flunkie. You are a true dumb@$$. You sound stupid because, you're man won, amd you STILL sound as angry as I've ever had the displeasure to come across on TOPIX .

So, hush up with the constant insults you hurl and start telling us about your savior and everything good about him. You said your man won, you should be happy & composed, you aren't even close.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9140 May 5, 2013
Chickenbutt, that last paragraph of your most recent post to BigDave proves my point. You and OMTE have very, very little positive to say about Obama, so you stoop to name calling and verbal attacks, just like a group of 8th grade bullies would behave. Typical bully style.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9141 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>See here's the thing and this is it for the night. We are and those who think like us are winning. Duh!!!!!!!!! Obama Won. I don't see where you think ya'll are winning. Where??? TopiX??? Get a clue you stupid moron. I hope you don't have to do very much thinking in your day to day life. I'm suprised you made it this far.
That is what is so amusing AND sad. You THINK you WON by reelecting Obama. You'll see when Obamascare is totally enforced. You are going to think you've been struck by lightening. Some of the dems are breaking rank in regard to Obamascare. The WSJ posted an article about it last week. Don't you think it rather interesting that Sen. Baucus has suddenly decided NOT to run for reelection? His decision came about right after he announced that enforcing Obamacare was going to be a train wreck. The Obama machine takes no prisioners. Disagree with the annointed one and YOU WILL PAY. You libs don't question any of that. Baucus was honest. He was warning the citizens and NOW he isn't running for reelection. That's about as scary as it gets. Man! You libs HAVE to be stopped. You are too dim witted to understand what is going on.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9142 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing, Obama's war casualty numbers are bad. Review the link inside the link. I realize it's scary for you, I posted a most liberal website article. Man up, & read it. The numbers are double Bush's.
He campaigned on the very promise he would stop the wars, bring our soldiers home, close Gitmo, decrease national debt, and produce job growth. All broken promises.
He was proven to be a dismal failure during the Benghazi attack. And how his cabinet and advisors handled the news rounds was a TOTAL embarassment. Research Susan Rice, UN ambassador on Benghazi attack. Such an embarassment. It's all about to be revealed. Dismal failure!!!!
We've covered Obama care failure, the millions lost on the Green Energy loans. He has logged more luxurious vacation time and tee time (golf) than any other president. His vacations alone have costs $20 million dollars and Michelle's extra mini vacations,$10 million. I'll post the articles tomorrow.
Not to mention the "apology tour" when he was bowing to Muslim kings and many others. Singing sweetness about Muslims/Islam and admitted he is one.
The man can't speak without his "BFF", as Aggie called it.
When I say winning, I mean taking you & the rest of the rabid libs down. DOWN. You can't tell us anything great & wonderful about Obama, because there isn't anything great & wonderful.
I know I'm on topix, flunkie. You are a true dumb@$$. You sound stupid because, you're man won, amd you STILL sound as angry as I've ever had the displeasure to come across on TOPIX .
So, hush up with the constant insults you hurl and start telling us about your savior and everything good about him. You said your man won, you should be happy & composed, you aren't even close.
That is what is so crazy. Their lying manipulative guy won and they are MAD as H*LL. It has been this way since he was reelected. Some of us kept asking them why they were so mad. No one would step up and answer. I am guessing it's because Obama has made fools of them time and time again and they just can't take it anymore.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9143 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Chickenbutt, that last paragraph of your most recent post to BigDave proves my point. You and OMTE have very, very little positive to say about Obama, so you stoop to name calling and verbal attacks, just like a group of 8th grade bullies would behave. Typical bully style.
Notice how they all "seem" to leave at the SAME TIME? Interesting.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9144 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really a shame that Obama went over there and killed those men. Oh wait! He didn't. It was radical extremists trying to bring America down. Now the Republicans are on their side - helping to tear America down. McCain wanted to make it an issue because he needed a Committee job. He suckered right-wing conspirator nuts to help him.
Get over your Benghazi fixation. It's something that happened TO America, not committed BY America.
Thought you migt find this interesting. I found this article listed on REAL CLEAR POLITICS. This is why no one should forget about Benghazi...as YOU suggested.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/05/05/administ...

“1100+ Peer-Reviewed Papers”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9145 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's obvious you didn't do well in the sciences or poli-sci, but we can tell that Dale Carnegie training really took hold.
No actually I got straight A's in all my honors science courses in high school and aced my science and political science courses at my university.

“1100+ Peer-Reviewed Papers”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9146 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
In your words:
"......they resorted to an extensive censorship of my comments and eventually a site wide purge of all of them."
You should probably count that as criticism. Jus' Sayin'
Nah I count deleting comments you cannot argue against as censorship, especially after I embarrassed them so thoroughly that only computer illiterates continue to defend SS,

http://www.populartechnology.net/2012/09/skep...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9147 May 6, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing, Obama's war casualty numbers are bad. Review the link inside the link. I realize it's scary for you, I posted a most liberal website article. Man up, & read it. The numbers are double Bush's.
He campaigned on the very promise he would stop the wars, bring our soldiers home, close Gitmo, decrease national debt, and produce job growth. All broken promises.
He was proven to be a dismal failure during the Benghazi attack. And how his cabinet and advisors handled the news rounds was a TOTAL embarassment. Research Susan Rice, UN ambassador on Benghazi attack. Such an embarassment. It's all about to be revealed. Dismal failure!!!!
We've covered Obama care failure, the millions lost on the Green Energy loans. He has logged more luxurious vacation time and tee time (golf) than any other president. His vacations alone have costs $20 million dollars and Michelle's extra mini vacations,$10 million. I'll post the articles tomorrow.
Not to mention the "apology tour" when he was bowing to Muslim kings and many others. Singing sweetness about Muslims/Islam and admitted he is one.
The man can't speak without his "BFF", as Aggie called it.
When I say winning, I mean taking you & the rest of the rabid libs down. DOWN. You can't tell us anything great & wonderful about Obama, because there isn't anything great & wonderful.
I know I'm on topix, flunkie. You are a true dumb@$$. You sound stupid because, you're man won, amd you STILL sound as angry as I've ever had the displeasure to come across on TOPIX .
So, hush up with the constant insults you hurl and start telling us about your savior and everything good about him. You said your man won, you should be happy & composed, you aren't even close.

Good Post!
They know everything you say is true but wont admit it, but yet claim they want talking points to deal with.
Their idea of talking points is to criticize, vilify, mock, cuss, and general all round efforts to make fun of posters.

And when attacked in return, they start with their crucifying mode.
Their reeds are ineffective, their spittle does not burn, and their mocking turns back upon their head.

And then they cry foul; and whine in public on topix like small children cry babies.
They got their Obama, he is a failure, and they blame repubs for it.


Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9148 May 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too dim witted to understand what is going on.

Dim witted is too mild a term.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9149 May 6, 2013
List of attacks on diplomatic missions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_embassy_...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9150 May 6, 2013
List Terrorists attacks on American soil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCPS tops Portal 24-14 in Robertson's return 9 hr Vanessa 1
Biking In Savannah,Georgia (Jul '13) Oct 16 Sam Smart 10
Looking for missing uncle. Oct 10 FOUND ON MISSING ... 2
Review: Magic Puppet Oct 3 STL 1
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep '14 greg 146
Savannah Dating
Find my Match

Savannah Jobs

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]