Comments
8,601 - 8,620 of 52,216 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9110
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> I apologized, it was an honest mistake. I explained.:)

Dont worry about it danger, confusion happens all the time on topix. Us conservatives are the only ones who will admit to it. The libroaches have no shame in them. They believe the crap they spew and claim to never make mistakes.

They bowl in the gutter while conservatives throw strikes. They are sore losers and wont admit it.


ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9111
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BORED was actually supporting you, danger zone.
Reading this thread is like that movie : Dumb,Dumber, Dumbererer, AsHolish, and Idiot Boy.

Of course Synergy gets her own special category because she's undefinable, but whatever - you're lucky there's one person on your side that's smart enough to explain things to you.

This was hilarious!
danger zone

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9112
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked MANY times for comments from the libs in regard to those soldiers who have died under Obama's reign and how many responses so you think I've gotten? ZERO. Not one. That is why the libs are so marginalized. They just ignore what they can't defend...which is most everything these days.
Oh, how I believe you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9113
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised, are ya?
As much as they pontificate on this forum, I guess I was at least expecting some kind of filibuster. They honestly don't have much to stand on now. Obama keeps throwing pies in their faces. It's kind of sad, really.

We've pretty much had a full house on Topix tonight.'Oh My' wasn't on. I guess it's getting too difficult to switch ID's or something.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9114
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> I apologized, it was an honest mistake. I explained.:)
Yes, I saw it. I knew you were confused and didn't mean it. Thanks for that HP link. I will be using it MANY times. IO and CB LOVE to criticize Bush in regard to all of the deaths in the middle east. I think all of us conservatives should post it every single time IO and/or CB gets on a rant about it. That is like a cold bucket of water right in their faces.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9115
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading this thread is like that movie : Dumb,Dumber, Dumbererer, AsHolish, and Idiot Boy.
Of course Synergy gets her own special category because she's undefinable, but whatever - you're lucky there's one person on your side that's smart enough to explain things to you.
This was hilarious!

Hey folks, another privy hole is now in business, OMTE has lost exclusive rights to outhouses.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9116
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's team tried to bully the Benghazi whistle blowers into keeping quiet about that night of terror. It didn't work.
Obama made a typical a$$ of himself by playing dumb. What a LIAR and the libs just turn their heads the other way.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9117
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choir is very small, pathetic singers with droopy posts and no proof of their songs, preach elsewhere.
I honestly think you're an immature imbecile and a waste of my time. I've quit reading your posts as much as possible because they're just so damn stupid.

It's a shame, because if you tried you might be worth talking to. There's a bit of potential there. But you sure haven't mastered it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9118
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's team tried to bully the Benghazi whistle blowers into keeping quiet about that night of terror. It didn't work.

And those democraps are running scared abnout their elections coming up. If re-elected they'll go back to being privy holes and put Chicken and OMTE out of business. So much for small business, they and Obama has cornered the market.


OMTE

Cairo, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9119
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think you're an immature imbecile and a waste of my time. I've quit reading your posts as much as possible because they're just so damn stupid.
It's a shame, because if you tried you might be worth talking to. There's a bit of potential there. But you sure haven't mastered it.
You took the words out of my mouth. Very Well Stated. GN.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9120
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

So now we have the liberal media being robbed, bout time they picked on liberals, hard working and honest Americans are tired of being the only ones robbed.

"CNN newsgal outraged after teen robs her
'He pulled out a chunk [of] my hair'"

I say take it up with Obama and friends, I hear they are letting them out of prisons, allowing them to remain in the country. No one ever said robbers played favorites.

But the libroachs will say the robber had a bad childhood and should be excused, or it's a disease, or society cant blame someone for taking from the haves. They love their reasoning until it happens to them.

Same way they love socialism until it becomes the gubmint way, then they'll scream "it aint supposed to be this way." But the only ones not scrfeaming will be folks like IO who live off tax dollars for his livihood, the man who has never earned and honest days wages in his life. He has told us so.


danger zone

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9121
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading this thread is like that movie : Dumb,Dumber, Dumbererer, AsHolish, and Idiot Boy.
Of course Synergy gets her own special category because she's undefinable, but whatever - you're lucky there's one person on your side that's smart enough to explain things to you.
This was hilarious!
I caught the mistake & quickly apolgized. The only people who matter are Bored, Syn, and myself. You are a sore loser. It's how we know we're winning, the more pissed off you become, you prove it by your madness. You fool, go back, read & get the facts straight. Especially if you're gonna whine & hurl insults about something that didn't involve you. You lose again!!!!!!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9122
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think you're an immature imbecile and a waste of my time. I've quit reading your posts as much as possible because they're just so damn stupid.
It's a shame, because if you tried you might be worth talking to. There's a bit of potential there. But you sure haven't mastered it.

Oh, we've been talking many days. All I hear from you is "dam the conservatives." Not one post resembling intelligence, which points me to your imbecile remark which is your stock and trade in posts.

Open your privy door, I gotta take a dump.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9123
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think you're an immature imbecile and a waste of my time. I've quit reading your posts as much as possible because they're just so damn stupid.
It's a shame, because if you tried you might be worth talking to. There's a bit of potential there. But you sure haven't mastered it.
Another ironic post from the King of Irony.

Long live the King!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9124
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You took the words out of my mouth. Very Well Stated. GN.

I'm betting he took the dump right out of your mouth.
danger zone

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9125
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as they pontificate on this forum, I guess I was at least expecting some kind of filibuster. They honestly don't have much to stand on now. Obama keeps throwing pies in their faces. It's kind of sad, really.
We've pretty much had a full house on Topix tonight.'Oh My' wasn't on. I guess it's getting too difficult to switch ID's or something.
Too funny!
domino

Waverly Hall, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9126
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
He dont care about the marines killed under Obama, just under Bush. Being an a** kisser of Obama is his stock and trade.
Calls himself an ex-marine, ha. If he was then he was a gutless marine.
AMEN, AMEN & AMEN! A real marine doesn't continually refer to "dead marines." I guarantee my son, a Real Marine, would rip him to shreds.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9128
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as they pontificate on this forum, I guess I was at least expecting some kind of filibuster. They honestly don't have much to stand on now. Obama keeps throwing pies in their faces. It's kind of sad, really.
We've pretty much had a full house on Topix tonight.'Oh My' wasn't on. I guess it's getting too difficult to switch ID's or something.

They stand on their stumps, after having their legs cut off so many times with facts.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9129
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4


And the libroach army of PC marches on........

"The U.S. Army has further punished a highly respected and decorated officer in the wake of Muslim groups complaining about the approved course he taught on radical Islam at National Defense University.

In October, WND reported Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley was fired from his position at the school for the way he conducted a class on how to respond to a variety of scenarios instigated by radical Muslims. A visitor to the class found the discussions offensive to Muslims and informed some 57 Islamic organizations, which then complained to Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In addition to the firing, Gen. Dempsey promptly orchestrated a negative Officer Evaluation Report against Dooley that deeply tarnished a career that had received only sterling reviews from West Point through nearly 20 years in the service. Dempsey never discussed the incident with Dooley.

On Sunday, the Washington Times reported Dooley has been punished again, this time as he pursued the role of battalion commander. According to the Times, an Army command selection board studied Dooley’s record and candidacy for a command assignment. The five-member panel agreed to keep Dooley under consideration. Shortly thereafter, Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, who at the time was Army vice chief and subsequently became head of U.S. Central Command, overruled the board in a brief memo. His actions could effectively spell the end of Dooley’s career."
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9130
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ironic post from the King of Irony.
Long live the King!
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting he took the dump right out of your mouth.
He's on your team Bill. We don't want him. Enjoy it. You guys have a lot in common and similar intellects.

Have fun with your new Brainiac-Buddy! Now go play like nice boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Tue Sam 5
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 15 concerned citizen 142
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
Help! where can I go watch commercial boats unl... Aug 4 hungry tourist 1
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackra... 32

Search the Savannah Forum:
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••