Bored

Commerce, GA

#6902 Apr 13, 2013
Farrell Landon Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody know how to get upgraded section 8? I need a nicer house and more money cause my car is 4 years old and i want a newer one.
The Chicken wants to help you.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#6903 Apr 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, since when can this thread only follow one topic at a time - and actually it is right on point, which I think is your real problem with the information. The state of NY has come to the realization that they can either raise taxes on the job producers and thus lose businesses or they can..........snipped for brevity)......
So to paraphrase your answers in short:

Did Bush tank the economy?-"He gets a free pass - the economy tanked on his watch but it was the Democrats fault"

Did Bush have rampant job losses? "Let's not really go there."

Did Bush significantly add to the deficit? "Bush was not the fiscal conservative Republicans wanted,(but I'm going to spin this around and complain about Obama)"

While I think that you're working really hard to awkwardly spin things, I do appreciate that you (sort of) acknowledge that there was at least an 'economic ripple' of sorts that happened while your man was in office. The rest of the Republicans here just quote Reagan when the questions come up - "I have no recollection of those events."

I do appreciate that you at least try to go a step beyond "Libtards" and "Obama sucks" and "jelly on nipples" and such.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know what happened.
Bored doesn't. Just try to read post 6880 without busting out laughing.

Domino doesn't. She doesn't even adjudge that we were in serious poop there for awhile. It never happened. See post 6883

Farrell Landon does acknowledge serious poop, but he's talking about his gas problems.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
TARP 1 was a mistake - it probably would have been better to let those financial institutions fail.
It's pretty easy to Monday Morning Quarterback that one. But the people that actually had to make the decision had to keep in mind what stakes were being gambled at the time. Now, after it's all said and done, we don't get to know what that "alternate universe" might have been like if we let those companies fail. It might have been ugly beyond imagination, it might have led to a better world. At the time the decision was made to err on the side of doing something rather than err on the side of doing nothing. It is probably the same choice you would have made if you were the one "making the call" at the time with 315 million American lives at stake.
----------
(Need a good laugh? Read post 6883 on page 324 of this thread.)
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6904 Apr 13, 2013
""Bored doesn't. Just try to read post 6880 without busting out laughing.""

And you have yet to post anything to I was wrong. No links, no response except to act the clown.

Put up your data to show I am wrong, you know you can't. You know I'm right but your leader won't allow you to even try.

You just get ornery because we won't let you set your libtard parameters for debate.

It's so easy to debate a libtard because all his info is wrong.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6905 Apr 13, 2013
""Did Bush have rampant job losses? "Let's not really go there."""

Good thing, all the data shows you are wrong again swammi.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6906 Apr 13, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I thought, no solutions or answers about your sorry azz romney pick just Troll, Man go take a bath!
TROLL
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#6907 Apr 13, 2013
This is how it works. I was so naive. We give huge tax breaks to set up in a city, then those companies make/buy products in other countries, then when the tax incentives are done, they leave and find a new place to set up to get a tax break.
Those at the top, know how to hide the funds, so just a few get them, then they cut back hours and wages, and tell the employees, sorry but we aren't making any money. Then those living on almost nothing, are blamed for not having a job, and racking up the debt and relying on government support.
Then if they are too big to fail( love that line!) we bail them out, when the money is spent they fly in their corporate jets, to ask for more.
And we get the American taxpayer to worry about those earning 175.00 a week in the government welfare system, while we give shelters of millions a year to the top. We don't concern ourselves with the top tier, because they are too big to fail.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#6908 Apr 13, 2013
Bored wrote:
""Did Bush have rampant job losses? "Let's not really go there."""
Good thing, all the data shows you are wrong again swammi.
http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/09/news/economy/...

Don't like that link? Here's another:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_losses_cause...

Still no good? There's thousands of them. Here's another:

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001...

I can do this all day. Swammi.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6909 Apr 13, 2013
einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Your SSI check lost in the mail again and can't sell enough cans to pay your power bill??? Amazing to me how people on the public dole always find a way to put down others doing the same with only a different name. All those damn Dems who support your way would be sick to see you wasting our money. Get off SSI and get a JOB.
Another TROLL
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#6910 Apr 13, 2013
formerresident wrote:
This is how it works. I was so naive. We give huge tax breaks to set up in a city, then those companies make/buy products in other countries, then when the tax incentives are done, they leave and find a new place to set up to get a tax break.
Those at the top, know how to hide the funds, so just a few get them, then they cut back hours and wages, and tell the employees, sorry but we aren't making any money. Then those living on almost nothing, are blamed for not having a job, and racking up the debt and relying on government support.
Then if they are too big to fail( love that line!) we bail them out, when the money is spent they fly in their corporate jets, to ask for more.
And we get the American taxpayer to worry about those earning 175.00 a week in the government welfare system, while we give shelters of millions a year to the top. We don't concern ourselves with the top tier, because they are too big to fail.
Great post.

You have nailed it.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#6911 Apr 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>TROLL
Great.

We are back to Right Winger calling names instead of trying to defend their lunacy.

Let's join in :

"You're so stupid you sold your car for gas money".

I win !!!
einstein

Rome, Italy

#6912 Apr 13, 2013
Bored wrote:
Obama sucks and so do Chickens.
Doesn't take a genius to tell that you get ALL your information from FNC and Rush! They are getting rich telling gullible folks like you just what they want to hear. Doesn't have to be true anymore, they don't claim to be unbiased or accurate, just entertaining and profitable. "Obama sucks"!?!?!? Good lord is that the best you can do? Of course it is and anyone who even tries to make you do more never gets anything but more of the same, what a joke you are.
Glorya

Covington, GA

#6913 Apr 13, 2013
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#6914 Apr 13, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story? id=15851653
Here we go......
Yet another brilliant example of how corporate corruption and greed capitalizes on the good-will of the American Taxpayer and why we need deeper regulations and corporate accountability.

We can all see it needs to happen. Why not get it done? Let's get some corporate accountability in place in this country!
Glorya

Covington, GA

#6915 Apr 13, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story? id=15851653
Here we go......
Memories are so very short.
Remember, it's Washington, District of Corruption
Bush was bad. Obama is bad.
END OF STORY.
Glorya

Covington, GA

#6916 Apr 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another brilliant example of how corporate corruption and greed capitalizes on the good-will of the American Taxpayer and why we need deeper regulations and corporate accountability.
We can all see it needs to happen. Why not get it done? Let's get some corporate accountability in place in this country!
I agree 100%.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#6917 Apr 13, 2013
einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Your SSI check lost in the mail again and can't sell enough cans to pay your power bill??? Amazing to me how people on the public dole always find a way to put down others doing the same with only a different name. All those damn Dems who support your way would be sick to see you wasting our money. Get off SSI and get a JOB.

You know Einstein, I have decided not to try anymore. As somebody who developed products, and sold them and invested my time and money, only to have the city, and state of Georgia and ACOG take them back, where I had no rights, and no due process and i did nothing, and unable to fight it, and so I overlooked. Go down the road another 15 years, and find that the home I owned free and clear and bought brand new was destroyed by all the corporate big wigs with the government approval, I have decided that welfare is the best system going yet. I don't have to worry about being wiped out anymore. The government and friends made sure of that. I can just collect a check, and throw the education away, And why would I bother to innovate or self start, only to find somebody bigger just helps themselves to it.
So I am at the age, where I think welfare is the best bet going. I will be applying right away. And finally I will do what I want to do, write, get free health care, free dental, free housing, and a check every month. Maybe I will apply for food stamps too.I am very resourceful, so I am sure I can find all of the welfare programs available to me. Great idea about the cans. I can sell them too, and make a few extra bucks.
Haven't ever done that before but I know for a fact that it is easier then inventing toys and products and tools and investing in property that gets stolen away.
You don't care about products that are stolen, nor private property. Let you care about my 700.00 check that I might pull out of the system. It is the American way.
And while I am doing that, I think I will rent the home to the worst section 8 tenants I can find, in town. I have no doubt you will be far more concerned with the tenants then you will about protecting private property.
Cans and SSI- yes, much easier way. I can find a few more programs that I might qualify for too.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6918 Apr 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add that it is another example of the Left subsidizing their political agenda - in this case "alternative energies" (while holding up jobs from the Keystone pipeline and off shore drilling and trying to regulate the coal industry out of business). If someone comes up with a truly innovative and realistic alternative energy, the market will support it - let the free market work.
Glorya

Covington, GA

#6919 Apr 13, 2013
http://m.nbcnews.com/business/postage-prices-...

Didn't they see this coming years and years ago?
Guess not.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#6920 Apr 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another brilliant example of how corporate corruption and greed capitalizes on the good-will of the American Taxpayer and why we need deeper regulations and corporate accountability.

Great post.

Now wait to be attacked by the corporate tools who actually believe it's good for America when the uber-rich 1% control America - economically and politically.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#6921 Apr 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to add that it is another example of the Left subsidizing their political agenda - in this case "alternative energies" (while holding up jobs from the Keystone pipeline and off shore drilling and trying to regulate the coal industry out of business). If someone comes up with a truly innovative and realistic alternative energy, the market will support it - let the free market work.
Of course we won't let the "Free Market", which has never existed in history, cause oil to be priced at the actual costs.

We'll keep subsidizing oil until theist dime of profit is dragged from the Earth.

We taxpayers subsidize multinational oil companies;
keep taxpayers subsidize agribusiness to create an ethanol market;
keep send American Marines to die in Arab lands so that Muslim dictators stay in power and sell us their oil;
keep taxpayers subsidize with over a Trillion Dollars a year in War Department costs "protecting" the oil fields and the shipping lanes;
keep taxpayers subsidize oil use in America spending Billions of Dollars each year cleaning up the continual pollution it causes;

Yep, who would want to subsidize Solar, Wind, and GeoThermal energy sources when we can waste Trillions of Dollars each year and kill thousands of troops making sure we remain dependent on oil ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep 21 another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
Savannah Dating
Find my Match

Savannah Jobs

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info