Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 298)

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of47,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Guess you never went through the drills (during the Cuban missile crisis) in gradeschool learning the position we'd take under our desks, in the event of an atomic attack or where the nearest fallout shelters were. Well, I did, as children we didn't understand it all, but most of us were smart enough to recognize it as a dangerous situation.
Now it's THERMO-NUCLEAR war ... taking shelter under a desk won't save children, or anyone else for that matter. So, we don't have drills.. please explain to us what Fidel Castro has to gain by making such a statement? Please, don't just call him a fool or a liar, educate us on why you believe his comment is "dumb" ... How would it benefit him to look so "dumb" to world leaders?
Castro is old and deranged, must be close to 90 years old. He has always been a nut....like that little North Korea nerd that wants atttention. Neither one has the power to be a threat to us at all. We could easily level North Korea if he were to be so dumb to fire anything at us. We need to all chip in and mail him a pacifier to suck on and a pack of adult diapers for Castro.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

bored monitor wrote:
wow, doo-doo had 3 posts in a row without typos.
It can be done! Proof b4 u post!
You need to practice like I doo and I'm not doo-doo, that was a mis-spelled word too!
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like you should be on the links with Obama. Got it all figured without a blink. One last question... did you love & over Bush-Cheney as much as you love Obama. If so, then you're saying you never dissed them once. Not one time?

Personally, I think your full of shit & you need the diapers.
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

You're ^
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Was gonna add love & goo goo over Bush...a few words were lost. I'll proofread better next time, as not to confuse anyone. Still funny to me!!
Dodo

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>You need to practice like I doo and I'm not doo-doo, that was a mis-spelled word too!
You're nothing but a wanna be Dodo that can't even spell dodo.
So that makes you a doo-doo who wear depends.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that. I believe that our President shouldn't be ridiculed by his own people either. It just don't make sense to doo so in my book. That's why I choose the bias left wing side to show the right wing side how they look to the majority that voted Obama in power twice. Go with the flow trust the elected ones does the right thing. Everybody knew what Obama ran on and stood for the first time and surely did the second time. Arguing and dissing the President don't change a thing. He's still our President.
Oh! So, you didn't/haven't criticize(d) ANY of the conservative presidents????? WHAT A LAUGH! You need to practice what you preach, Rev. Wright. rotfl
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Obama was MIA during Benghazi. Obama has spent the past two weekends on the links, instead of locking himself into a briefing room, learning, strategizing, doing a bit of pre-planning during these stressful, tense times. So no, I don't trust Obama, have never trusted Obama and most likely will NEVER teust him. Doo, has an opinion, too, as dull & ignornant as it is, he has the right to spew his wacko beliefs, too. DooMan or Jethro, what did we decide? I vote Jethro.
Glorya, Glorya....who gave you all this inside information on Obama'a where abouts during these times. I'm almost sure you don't work at the White House and even if you did, you would not be premitten in the Oval Office where Obama is or is not. Instead, you depend on Fox News to give you breifs to his where abouts all the while throwing in an accasional spin to diss Obama. You seem to put your tust in everybody but your elected President. You listen to Murdock, Castro and that little North Korean turd for your facts. I don't think for one minute I'm dull or ignorant like you have proven so many times about yourself. I go by Doo. Not doo-doo, Doody, Doodypile, Dooman or Gethro. You see, those names are a right winger attempt to make them look smarter than they really are. Funny thing is, it backfires because any two year old would know better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Castro is old and deranged, must be close to 90 years old. He has always been a nut....like that little North Korea nerd that wants atttention. Neither one has the power to be a threat to us at all. We could easily level North Korea if he were to be so dumb to fire anything at us. We need to all chip in and mail him a pacifier to suck on and a pack of adult diapers for Castro.
I'm speechless. You are kidding, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Sounds like you should be on the links with Obama. Got it all figured without a blink. One last question... did you love & over Bush-Cheney as much as you love Obama. If so, then you're saying you never dissed them once. Not one time?
lol You NAILED IT, Glorya!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
I would love to play golf with Obama but the truth is he can hardly get away just for people like me. He is too busy keeping the Republians at bay. He has to keep both eyes on them at all times or they will doo something else stupid...like starting two wars and giving big bankers billions of dollars they won't loan back out now. I have dissed Bush/Cheney a lot because they diserved it. Right now I am full of love for our Country and don't want to see it continue to fall prey to the rich people taking over the working class. God Bless Obama! You see I liked when one working in the family could support the family. You like high insurance, gas, groceries, medicine, Hospital and Doctor bills and high taxes.....then go ahead and love the Republicans. That's who they stand for.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
He would not have won THIS time if he had had a decent opponent. Even some of the libs have admitted it. Obama would not have had a snowball's chance of winning.
Now, tell us how you are going to be immune to higher taxes and higher healthcare costs. Inquiring minds want to know.
Yeah,
if only a better field of candidates had run,
wonder where the GOP will look next time.

Michele Bachmann
On the topic of evolution and evolution education in schools, Michele Bachmann has publicly declared her desire to push the teaching of intelligent design in science classes along with evolution education.

Newt Gingrich
In a speech given during his campaign, Newt Gingrich defended his idea that the United States was founded on Christian principles and prayer and Creationism should be put back in schools. This includes teaching creationism and intelligent design along with or instead of evolution.

Jon Huntsman
Huntsman has publicly declared in numerous places that he trusts and believes the scientists on scientific issues like the theory of evolution. He is the only one in the field who has repeatedly publicly declared his support of scientists on scientific issues.

Ron Paul
Ron Paul wants to completely eliminate the Department of Education and leave decisions like whether or not to include alternatives to evolution in the science classroom up to the individual states. However, he publicly declared when asked at a town hall style campaign stop that evolution is a theory and he did not accept it.

Rick Perry
Perhaps the most outspoken candidate on the topic of teaching evolution in schools, Mr. Perry has declared several times he does not believe in the theory of evolution and has even said that they teach intelligent design and creationism in Texas public schools (which is an untrue statement).

Mitt Romney
While governor in Massachusetts, Mr. Romney opposed teaching intelligent design or creationism in the science classroom. In a recent campaign stop, he was one of the only republicans who admitted to believing in evolution. Furthermore, Romney said there is no conflict between "true religion" and "true science".

Rick Santorum
Mr. Santorum is an anti-evolution candidate who believes intelligent design should be taught in classrooms. He also does not believe in global warming or using embryonic stem cells for research.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speechless. You are kidding, right?
No I'm not kidding.....what's their address?
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Glorya wrote:
At least you spelled "shit" right. You're getting better!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,
Michele Bachmann
On the topic of evolution and evolution education in schools, Michele Bachmann has publicly declared her desire to push the teaching of intelligent design in science classes along with evolution education.
Newt Gingrich
In a speech given during his campaign, Newt Gingrich defended his idea that the United States was founded on Christian principles and prayer and Creationism should be put back in schools. This includes teaching creationism and intelligent design along with or instead of evolution.
Jon Huntsman
Huntsman has publicly declared in numerous places that he trusts and believes the scientists on scientific issues like the theory of evolution. He is the only one in the field who has repeatedly publicly declared his support of scientists on scientific issues.
Ron Paul
Ron Paul wants to completely eliminate the Department of Education and leave decisions like whether or not to include alternatives to evolution in the science classroom up to the individual states. However, he publicly declared when asked at a town hall style campaign stop that evolution is a theory and he did not accept it.
Rick Perry
Perhaps the most outspoken candidate on the topic of teaching evolution in schools, Mr. Perry has declared several times he does not believe in the theory of evolution and has even said that they teach intelligent design and creationism in Texas public schools (which is an untrue statement).
Mitt Romney
While governor in Massachusetts, Mr. Romney opposed teaching intelligent design or creationism in the science classroom. In a recent campaign stop, he was one of the only republicans who admitted to believing in evolution. Furthermore, Romney said there is no conflict between "true religion" and "true science".
Rick Santorum
Mr. Santorum is an anti-evolution candidate who believes intelligent design should be taught in classrooms. He also does not believe in global warming or using embryonic stem cells for research.
The powers that be certainly wouldn't run anyone who might have beat Obama. That was all by design. You must not have read my other posts.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not kidding.....what's their address?
This chart shows US defense spending compared to the next 13 highest nations COMBINED.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

North Korea spent 1/3rd of its nation income on it's military in 2009. That's about 570 million bucks.

Brazil could whip North Koreas butt with their eyes closed. Canada would devastate the place.

Only 2 things make North Korea dangerous: A barely adequate nuclear threat, and their geographic proximity to South Korea.

I strongly suspect that we have things in orbit that nobody knows about to protect us better than we know we're being protected.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This chart shows US defense spending compared to the next 13 highest nations COMBINED.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Doo you panic like the right wingers when North Korea pitches his baby tantrums? Especially seeing our defense buildups in this chart? Or are the Republicans still wanting to play scare tactics?
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
North Korea spent 1/3rd of its nation income on it's military in 2009. That's about 570 million bucks.
Brazil could whip North Koreas butt with their eyes closed. Canada would devastate the place.
Only 2 things make North Korea dangerous: A barely adequate nuclear threat, and their geographic proximity to South Korea.
I strongly suspect that we have things in orbit that nobody knows about to protect us better than we know we're being protected.
He has no missle that could reach the United States. He could hit some of our troops in South Korea....but would not live to celebrate doing so.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
Rick Perry
Mitt Romney
Rick Santorum
Teaching the theory of Intelligent Design alongside the theory of Evolution is a completely reasonable proposition to anyone without an agenda. It does not teach "religion", it merely takes into account the numerous problems with both the theory of evolution as it pertains to the development of life on this planet and seeks to explain how the universe came into being in the first place. The discovery of the Big Bang put to rest the proposition (illogical as it was) that was held by many that the universe had always existed. Carl Sagan "The Universe is all that is or was or ever will be."

Man made global warming is a fraud and it has been shown how so-called scientists with an agenda cooked data to fit their models regardless of facts that showed their theories were not worth the paper written on. But ideology, not science, drove their efforts.

There has yet to be any proven use for embryonic stem cells which can only be harvested by killing the fetus. All advances have been made using adult stem cells. In fact, not only have there been no advantage shown with embryonic stem cells, the exact reverse has been shown - embryonic stem cells are more likely to be rejected and have been shown to produce tumors - adult stem cells or umbilical stem cells have not shown this tendency. Given the question among some of when life begins, the logical and moral course is to err on the side of life beginning at conception - especially when embryonic stem cell use is a dead end.

So in all three of the above, it is NOT SCIENCE that is driving the man made global warming crowd, the evolution crowd or the embryonic stem cell crowd - it is a political agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of47,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr Mason II 2,039
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Thu Neb 46
Edna Jackson for your reading pleasure Wed Anon 1
Savannah Georgia Jul 3 Sam Curnutte 1
Review: Savannah Rheumatology Assoc - John J Mo... (Apr '10) Jul 1 Gina 8
$15,000 in reward money offered for info in Thu... Jun 28 you know 1
Savannah GA Family friendly? (May '11) Jun 25 Disgusted 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••