Comments
5,861 - 5,880 of 53,025 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6329
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>TROLL
Depleted uranium skull

(Hey, arguing like a Right Wing Wacko is easy - this is fun !)
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6330
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>TROLL
Synergy hates the Bible,

Synergy hates the Bible,

Synergy hates the Bible,

(Is it OK not to just call each other names, and to add a 2nd grade taunt ?- I do so want to learn to argue important points of politics, economics and theology like a Right Wing Wacko does when he's crushed by the weight of evidence against his position).
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6331
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be remembered as winning the presidency because he didn't have any serious opponents.
The Republicans took their best shot. They put they best they had up. They put a LOT of money towards it. It's just that their best of anything wasn't good enough. The Republicans Party is a DISASTER right now. America doesn't want any more of their disasters.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be remembered as winning the presidency because he didn't have any serious opponents. He'll forever be known as the first black president who had NO qualifications, but was elected president anyway.
So, Obama had "NO Qualifications but was elected anyway". That pretty much tells you how bad the Republicans are then, doesn't it?
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! He'll also be known as the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize only because he is black.
No, No, No! In actuality, he was given the prize for his work towards nuclear nonproliferation. Also for fostering a "new climate" in international relations.

Nuclear nonproliferation is a good thing, right? That was all Obama! He did get bonus points for being able to pronounce the word "nuclear". The committee didn't forget Bush either...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6332
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy hates the Bible,
Synergy hates the Bible,
Synergy hates the Bible,
(Is it OK not to just call each other names, and to add a 2nd grade taunt ?- I do so want to learn to argue important points of politics, economics and theology like a Right Wing Wacko does when he's crushed by the weight of evidence against his position).
TROLL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6333
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Depleted uranium skull
(Hey, arguing like a Right Wing Wacko is easy - this is fun !)
TROLL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6334
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sycophant
TROLL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6335
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We spent over $50 Trillion Dollars making war and have nothing to show for it.
Those Trillions of dollars wasted in Vietnam, Panama, Nicaragua, Granada, Iraq, Columbia, Mexico, Afghanistan, and Pakistan have only made us enemies around the world, allegedly justifying spending additional Trillions to protect us from those enemies we create.
Now that's wasted money.
We have spent $15 Trillion Dollars assisting our fellow Americans, feeding children, housing our elderly, providing medical care for the ill and injured, and otherwise "promoting the general welfare.
Now that's money well spent. Money spent at home, improving the life of our fellow Americans, and our country, is an investment in America.
America cannot withstand the coming strife created by a system that causes one single family in America having more wealth than 40 million other Americans families, and adding insult to injury, that family paying a lower tax rate than those 40 million families.
It's not just politically wrong, it's morally wrong. The Right Wings' alignment as a tool for the wealthy is Anti-Christian.
Jesus simply was against people accumulating great wealth.
King James Bible:
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God".
Ezekiel 7:19
They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.
Right Wingers have to work hard to avoid acknowledging the obvious - that Jesus was a bleeding heart "Libtard",
Attacking me for defending Liberals, Moderates, and Progressives changes nothing.
The Bible is clear and unambiguous - Jesus was a liberal, and those who attack liberals for professing policies consistent with Christian theology, by definition, are attacking the very teachings of the Christian Church.
When they denigrate Liberals - they denigrate Jesus' teachings.
Pointing that out is just an easy way of demonstrating only one of the hypocrisy of the Right Wing.
Pointing out how Right Wing economic policies which inevitably fail, is another.
Pointing out the Right Wings' refusal to hold their leaders to any moral standard is one more.
The Right Wings' Anti-Christian stance as regards to taxes and income distribution just results in the strongest responses.
TROLL
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6336
Apr 7, 2013
 
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy hates the Bible,
Synergy hates the Bible,
Synergy hates the Bible,
(Is it OK not to just call each other names, and to add a 2nd grade taunt ?- I do so want to learn to argue important points of politics, economics and theology like a Right Wing Wacko does when he's crushed by the weight of evidence against his position).
C'mon. Stop with the biblical thing and get back to helping me throw fact-darts at the Fragile Republican Bubble of Denial. It's fun watching them try to dodge them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6337
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans took their best shot. They put they best they had up. They put a LOT of money towards it. It's just that their best of anything wasn't good enough. The Republicans Party is a DISASTER right now. America doesn't want any more of their disasters.
<quoted text>
So, Obama had "NO Qualifications but was elected anyway". That pretty much tells you how bad the Republicans are then, doesn't it?
<quoted text>
No, No, No! In actuality, he was given the prize for his work towards nuclear nonproliferation. Also for fostering a "new climate" in international relations.
Nuclear nonproliferation is a good thing, right? That was all Obama! He did get bonus points for being able to pronounce the word "nuclear". The committee didn't forget Bush either...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hORaebYWDwkXX
The election was thrown. Nothing more than an social experiment. He HAD to be elected. Same for the reelection. There were better candidates. Obama HAD to win. He had NO qualifications and still won. That proves how badly the powers that be wanted the experiment to work. His receiving the Nobel Peace Prize was a JOKE and cheapened the value of the prize. It was a slap in the face to the men and women who actually had worked and deserved to receive it. If you won't at least admit THAT then you really are hopeless. Notice how quickly that whole debacle got swept under the rug. He should be ashamed for even accepting it. Of course, no surprise there.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6338
Apr 7, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans took their best shot. They put they best they had up. They put a LOT of money towards it. It's just that their best of anything wasn't good enough. The Republicans Party is a DISASTER right now. America doesn't want any more of their disasters.
<quoted text>
So, Obama had "NO Qualifications but was elected anyway". That pretty much tells you how bad the Republicans are then, doesn't it?
<quoted text>
No, No, No! In actuality, he was given the prize for his work towards nuclear nonproliferation. Also for fostering a "new climate" in international relations.
Nuclear nonproliferation is a good thing, right? That was all Obama! He did get bonus points for being able to pronounce the word "nuclear". The committee didn't forget Bush either...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hORaebYWDwkXX
Obama talking about winning the Nobel Prize for Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6339
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nuclear non-proliferation! New Climate!

That's good stuff! You know you want more of both of them. Just say it: You want more Obama.

It's ok. We accept you.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6340
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been an a$$h0!e to you, so will you tell ME your tax proposal? I'm curious because this whole tax thing is very concerning to me.
You're cracking me up today!
Bored

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6341
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. Stop with the biblical thing and get back to helping me throw fact-darts at the Fragile Republican Bubble of Denial. It's fun watching them try to dodge them.
Facts?
LMAO.

We'll still waiting for facts but what we see are 2 jaundiced eyes posting. You are one and the other is IO who uses Christianity as a crutch for his point of view when he chooses too, and then also blasts and berates Christianity when used in his arguments to support abortion and homosexuality.

Ignorance is bliss and you two are blissful posters.


Bored

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6342
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The election was thrown. Nothing more than an social experiment. He HAD to be elected. Same for the reelection. There were better candidates. Obama HAD to win. He had NO qualifications and still won. That proves how badly the powers that be wanted the experiment to work. His receiving the Nobel Peace Prize was a JOKE and cheapened the value of the prize. It was a slap in the face to the men and women who actually had worked and deserved to receive it. If you won't at least admit THAT then you really are hopeless. Notice how quickly that whole debacle got swept under the rug. He should be ashamed for even accepting it. Of course, no surprise there.

Libtards have no shame; also no sense, no smell, no point of view with substance, no argument that can't be defeated.

They do have a racket on signing up illegals to vote, keeping people on the dole for votes, voting dead people, frightening children and old people, and generally robbing peter to pay paul.
Bored

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6343
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

A fools interpretation of events.

“America cannot withstand the coming strife created by a system that causes one single family in America having more wealth than 40 million other Americans families, and adding insult to injury, that family paying a lower tax rate than those 40 million families.”

40 million families pay no income tax, who is the rich family that pays less then $0 dollars?


A fools interpretation of Bible scripture.

“Jesus simply was against people accumulating great wealth.
King James Bible:
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God".

Jesus associated with the wealthy as well as the poor. The Kingdom of God cannot be compared to a socialist regime.


A fools interpretation of Christian theology.

“Attacking me for defending Liberals, Moderates, and Progressives changes nothing.
The Bible is clear and unambiguous - Jesus was a liberal, and those who attack liberals for professing policies consistent with Christian theology, by definition, are attacking the very teachings of the Christian Church.”

Only a fool would dare classify the political persuasion of Jesus, enough said.


A fools assumption of pride and ignorance.

When they denigrate Liberals - they denigrate Jesus' teachings.

The statement speaks for itself.


A fools interpretation of who is a Christian and who is not.

The Right Wings' Anti-Christian stance as regards to taxes and income distribution just results in the strongest responses.

What we get is a lot of hot air with no substance, and is NOT a strong response, it just shows the fool you be.


Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6344
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glorya wrote:
http://m.psychologytoday.com/b log/wired-success/201204/are-c eo-salaries-out-control
You must be a CEO and feel much better when defending yourself and others. A lousy attempt, I must add. I know your kind. I've worked with CEOs who remind us all of those greedy, immoral Capitol Hill takers. No different. Sit in their executive office easy chairs, never thinking twice about the little man, the backbone and true substance of these corporations. The wealthier they become, the less connected they are to "real workers" ... we know your kind. We know ALL about their priorities- upside down, backwards and screwed up.
Your getting better in realizing how selfish, greedy and yes even evil the wealthy become. Got to love the GOP rich supporters.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6345
Apr 8, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The election was thrown. Nothing more than an social experiment. He HAD to be elected. Same for the reelection. There were better candidates. Obama HAD to win. He had NO qualifications and still won. That proves how badly the powers that be wanted the experiment to work. His receiving the Nobel Peace Prize was a JOKE and cheapened the value of the prize. It was a slap in the face to the men and women who actually had worked and deserved to receive it. If you won't at least admit THAT then you really are hopeless. Notice how quickly that whole debacle got swept under the rug. He should be ashamed for even accepting it. Of course, no surprise there.
Obama would win again in he could run a third term. You brainwashed righties love to blow and bash. That's about as far as you can get.
jimmy

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6346
Apr 8, 2013
 
P.J Dress
Bored

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6347
Apr 8, 2013
 
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards have no shame;
Well, they do have some shame when they can't outdo another libtard with their crazy postings and ramblings.

It's called the shame of the conceited.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6348
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bored wrote:
A fools interpretation of events.
“America cannot withstand the coming strife created by a system that causes one single family in America having more wealth than 40 million other Americans families, and adding insult to injury, that family paying a lower tax rate than those 40 million families.”
40 million families pay no income tax, who is the rich family that pays less then $0 dollars?
A fools interpretation of Bible scripture.
“Jesus simply was against people accumulating great wealth.
King James Bible:
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God".
Jesus associated with the wealthy as well as the poor. The Kingdom of God cannot be compared to a socialist regime.
A fools interpretation of Christian theology.
“Attacking me for defending Liberals, Moderates, and Progressives changes nothing.
The Bible is clear and unambiguous - Jesus was a liberal, and those who attack liberals for professing policies consistent with Christian theology, by definition, are attacking the very teachings of the Christian Church.”
Only a fool would dare classify the political persuasion of Jesus, enough said.
A fools assumption of pride and ignorance.
When they denigrate Liberals - they denigrate Jesus' teachings.
The statement speaks for itself.
A fools interpretation of who is a Christian and who is not.
The Right Wings' Anti-Christian stance as regards to taxes and income distribution just results in the strongest responses.
What we get is a lot of hot air with no substance, and is NOT a strong response, it just shows the fool you be.
You are a nut case Bored!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) 17 hr starlust24 49
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Tue Patty M 144
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
Garage sale Aug 13 Park Row 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Aug 9 GoDotGa 12
Help! where can I go watch commercial boats unl... Aug 4 hungry tourist 1
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••