Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Cornelia, GA

#56786 Sep 11, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
As long as we're laughing about things -
Poo-Slinger had decided it's not a good time to actually try to post - so he's playing with icons over and over.
Because that's the kind of thing normal well-adjusted adults do. LOL!

A persecuted complex represents a sick mind..........

Course everyone already knows your a very sick person.........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56787 Sep 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm LISTENING to the words of men WHO WERE THERE.
As for the rest of your post - those are some serious projection issues you have going there. I suggest you seek help.

And it's not over......by a long shot..........

Yep..........liars lie..........it's what they do,,,,,,,,, it's all they do.........

"Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino added that Benghazi remains important.

“It will become old news when the president can explain to us where he was, what he did, and frankly why the character of the people who responded from the CIA annex to the mission complex to save those people far surpass[es] the character of the folks in his administration who lied to us since this event happened,” he said.“This is a blemish on what everything the United States stands for means.”

"“As best we can tell, the Freedom of Information Act, at this time, is the best way to get information out of this administration — an administration that is committed to secrecy and stonewalling on something that would have taken down previous administrations,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said at the press conference.“Which is the lying by a president and his officials, to protect his reelection, about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans.”

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56788 Sep 11, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of you libroids has the power to p*ss me off. lol Don't flatter yourself. I don't take any of this seriously. You shouldn't either. I KNOW this forum is where you get your news, but you really should broaden your horizons.
I shouldn't tell you this, but it makes my day to know I get to you. You're so easy. I probably should feel a little guilty about it, but I enjoy it too much to let it bother me.:)

Those dummies dont even have the ability to do the every day functions of living..........

they think too highly of their low character..........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56789 Sep 11, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb, grow a brain. You seriously have NO IDEA what Romney would have done. The rest of your post is ridiculous. If that's all ya have, give it up.
BTW, a few days ago I read some post you wrote about Aggie being the only person decent enough to call out OMTE for his vulgarity. If you'll remember, she called YOU and your horrendous vulgarity out, too. Just wanted to point that out. You might want to consider that before you start taking the inventory of others whose political leanings you don't agree with.

In order to grow a brain........one must have a brain stem.......

his roots are rotten, hence no brain stem.........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56791 Sep 11, 2014

"Continuing Resolution Delayed "

Why???......because Obama as usual is dragging azz once again..........the man is always late to the party..........late to a terrorist attack..........late to a golf course........

We can only hope he wont be late to his funeral..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56792 Sep 11, 2014

Spending more tax money than will be collected by a few more sign-ups........

"The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced Monday that two Planned Parenthood chapters, two United Way organizations and Ascension Health, the nation’s largest Catholic hospital system, are among the 90 nonprofit groups serving as “navigators” that will receive a total of $60 million to help Americans sign up for ObamaCare, says Kaiser Health News."

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56793 Sep 11, 2014

"Poll: Majority See Obama as Divisive Failure"

Yep,,,,,,,,,,not only here in America, but on the world stage also..........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56794 Sep 11, 2014

I will be posting this on a regular basis to remind everyone what a liar this dummy is..........
I will be unrelenting, continuous, and consistent..........

A post by the Dummy CButt........
post #54015
Tuesday Aug 19
on page 2600
"You're going to have to say it a lot - since the most intelligent scientists mankind has ever produced are all in agreement that you're wrong.
IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"

Dummy chicken says "IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"..........and later claims it's in the IPPC report..........when challenged that it was not in the report,,, he disappeared for a couple of days in order to re-charge his sorry lying machine......

"IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"
and
"IPPC: the Sun has no affect on Earths climate."

of course both represent what the Chicken said, "dont matter" and "no affect"..........

And the IPPC report says NOTHING anywhere close to the lie put forth by the dummy......
and here is some feed back from scientist on ole Sol's effect upon the climate.......that the IPPC failed to mention or use..........

"Indeed, Gerald Meehl of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) presented persuasive evidence that solar variability is leaving an imprint on climate, especially in the Pacific. "

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

and in another twist......the political AR5 report reduced the Solar effect from the AR4 report..........while using the same data and charts........how convenient in order to lay more blame on man........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56795 Sep 11, 2014

Dirty Dem politics continues..........

"House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) says the Obama administration’s Justice Department has been caught red-handed trying to orchestrate the leak of committee documents related to the ongoing IRS investigation, which would have allowed Justice to comment on the documents before Republicans made them public.

Issa says he has clear evidence of this — a Justice official mistakenly called Issa’s staff directly, instead of calling a Democratic office, and asked Issa’s staff to leak the information “before the Majority”— meaning Republicans — could share it."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/09/re... #

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#56796 Sep 11, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot some important information:
The New Georgia Project's website describes it as “a non-partisan effort to register and civically engage the rising electorate in our state.”
Senior pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church, Rev. Dr. Raphael Warnock, also sent a statement to Channel 2 Action News that said, "I am fearful that within our state there are grave voter inequalities in minority communities, and I hope that this investigation by the Secretary of State is not intended to thwart efforts to enfranchise voters."
This is from the original article before it got the Neo-Con whacko treatment. http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/state-la...
It appears some poor people were being registered to vote. Republicans call that voter fraud.
Didn't forget anything, there was enough evidence to support violations of the law were taking place, and the state is acting on it, nothing more to it than that.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56797 Sep 11, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
A persecuted complex represents a sick mind..........
Course everyone already knows your a very sick person.........
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Those dummies dont even have the ability to do the every day functions of living..........
they think too highly of their low character..........
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to grow a brain........one must have a brain stem.......
his roots are rotten, hence no brain stem.........
rename wrote:
King Obama using a tanning booth........makes his paleness more indonesian looking..........
rename wrote:
"Continuing Resolution Delayed "
Why???......because Obama as usual is dragging azz once again..........the man is always late to the party..........late to a terrorist attack..........late to a golf course........
We can only hope he wont be late to his funeral..........
rename wrote:
More Poo-Flinging stupidity from something that is ...?? Who knows what it is? Certainly not a fully-functioning adult.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56798 Sep 11, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
POT-KETTLE.... Never mind.
..........f the dead people who voted for Obama ..........
This is something that you've claimed many times.

Please take a moment to review this:

http://www.factandmyth.com/voter-fraud/are-de...

Myth: Dead People are Voting. Massive Fraud is happening!
Fact: The vast majority of these are clerical errors, or instances of citizens who have died since voting.

Voter fraud has become another point of contention in the US, largely divided among political lines. The Republican Party in general, is in favor of stricter voter ID laws, and often makes claim to rampant voter ID fraud. Stories abound regarding alleged voter fraud, and these include the anomalous “dead person votes.” While appalling at first, it turns that these generally tend to actually have benign explanations. As the Brennan Center for Justice found in The Truth About Voter Fraud, these “cases of voter fraud” are generally nothing more than:

Citizens who have died since voting
Flawed matching of lists
Flawed interpretations of lists
Other clerical errors

Other accusations of vote fraud turn out to be similarly innocuous. Nevertheless, the initial reports of “dead voters” are rarely followed up on when corrections are made, as they don’t grab the same level of attention.

Newsday and the 6,100 Dead Registered Voters

An analysis by Newsday recently found that about 6,100 deceased people were still registered to vote in Nassau County (which has roughly 700,000 registered voters). As expected, many opinion writers began marching to the drum bead of “voter fraud.” The truth however, is blander than fiction.

NewsDay, who broke the story states:

The votes attributed to the dead are too few, and spread over 20 elections since 2000, to consider them a coordinated fraud attempt. More likely is what investigators in other states have found when examining dead voter records: Clerical errors are to blame, such as a person’s vote being assigned to a dead person with a similar name.

What this has amounted to is 270 “votes by deceased people” since 2000 (spread across 20 elections). In other words, this has amounted to an average of just over 13 “dead” votes per election. In a county with 700,000 registered voters, an average of 13 doesn’t have the same controversial appeal as the headlines suggest. It’s important to keep in mind that despite the unfortunate identification error, these are real votes with mistaken identify (not “additional” votes under the name of a deceased).

The mistake was in the identification of the person who voted. Nevertheless, the blogosphere is ripe with accusations of voter identification fraud as if these votes by deceased represent “additional” votes that may changed actual elections.

Despite the fairly straightforward explanation, this will likely be added to the quiver of “examples of voter fraud” moving forward,by those who wish to impose stricter voting ID requirements.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#56799 Sep 11, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember what I said about trying to use logic with Neo-Cons? Ultimately you'll just be frustrated with your efforts.
You'll probably get some INSANE response that doesn't say anything at all, but uses words like Double-Standard - Freedom Destroying - Approval Ratings - Whine number 875..
You know the tired old script.
And the irony continues...

----
Skippy’s reading and research assignment:
http://www.fairtax.org/PDF/PrebateExplained.p...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

----
Difference between Liberals and Conservatives…

Liberals think we should be equal at the finish line.

Conservatives think we should be equal at the starting line.

----
“People don’t go into business to support the government, they go into business to make money.”
Dr. Ben Carson

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#56800 Sep 11, 2014
rename wrote:
I will be posting this on a regular basis to remind everyone what a liar this dummy is..........
A post by the Dummy CButt........
post #54015
Tuesday Aug 19
on page 2600
"You're going to have to say it a lot - since the most intelligent scientists mankind has ever produced are all in agreement that you're wrong.
IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"
Dummy chicken says "IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"..........and later claims it's in the IPPC report..........when challenged that it was not in the report,,, he disappeared for a couple of days in order to re-charge his sorry lying machine......
"IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"
and
"IPPC: the Sun has no affect on Earths climate."
of course both represent what the Chicken said, "dont matter" and "no affect"..........
And the IPPC report says NOTHING anywhere close to the lie put forth by the dummy......
and here is some feed back from scientist on ole Sol's effect upon the climate.......that the IPPC failed to mention or use..........
"Indeed, Gerald Meehl of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) presented persuasive evidence that solar variability is leaving an imprint on climate, especially in the Pacific. "
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...
and in another twist......the political AR5 report reduced the Solar effect from the AR4 report..........while using the same data and charts........how convenient in order to lay more blame on man........
+1

Skippy’s reading and research assignment:
http://www.fairtax.org/PDF/PrebateExplained.p...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56804 Sep 11, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Skippy for reposting very
Important info.....
What an idiot....
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a wasted Windy post...,from a wasted windy poster...
Thanks again Skippy for barking up the wrong tree....
What an idiot....
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Doncha know.... Skippy has a serious handicap , called persecuted complex....but only will agree to a persecuted simplex....
Anything over a singularity gets him to barking....
Great examples of poo-flinging idiocy. Examples of stupidity that fully-functioning adults can never hope to (nor would want to) aspire to.

Those posts are essentially saying "Look at me! Please! Please! There's garbage in my head! Look at me!"
rename

Cornelia, GA

#56806 Sep 11, 2014

Obama.......echoing the words of GW Bush..........

"“I have made it clear that we will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country wherever they are,” Obama said during the 15-minute address from the White House.“That means I will not hesitate to take action against [ISIS] in Syria, as well as Iraq. This is a core principle of my presidency: If you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.”"

course this is the first time he has made it clear,,,,,after all the mud he has been putting in the water for the last 6 years.......

He Does not have the backbone of Bush,,,,,,,,,,only a noodle that will flop over at the first hint of trouble..........or if demos remain in control of the senate.......

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/21...

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56807 Sep 11, 2014

"The president nevertheless made clear he is expanding the military campaign, and said the U.S. will lead a "broad coalition" against ISIS."

Hmmmmmmmmm........A "broad coalition"

anyone know who this coalition consists of..........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/10/ob...

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#56808 Sep 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
So accurately quoting the pertinent facts of an article equates to "Neo-Con whacko treatment" in that twisted little mind of yours, interesting. Not surprising, but interesting.
What part of “Preliminary investigation HAS REVEALED significant illegal activities’ including forged voter registration applications, forged signatures on releases, and applications with false or inaccurate information” do you not comprehend?
And we are supposed to be impressed that the organization that is committing voter registration fraud describes itself as "non-partisan", nope, don't think so.
Uhmmmm, this coming from a Republican controlled state, being reported as a tie to Michelle Nunn, and coming 6-weeks before an election, some may suspect a political motivation.

Holy Back to the Future Batman, this sounds a lot like the dust-up involving ACORN, where they were charged with exactly the same thing, only come to find out that ACORN had pre-sorted all the questionable registrations and were compiling with state law that REQUIRED them to submit ALL completed voter registration cards. Turns out that many of the complaining election boards were Republican controlled and weren't staffed to handle the volume.

It'll be interesting to see how this developes.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#56809 Sep 11, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Right, we really have NO IDEA what kind of president Romney would have made. I guess that we also have NO IDEA how things would be if the US and the Soviet Union had got into an all out nuclear war, either. Or, how things might be if the allies had lost WW2- but I think that most reasonable people agree that none of these scenarios would have produced a pleasant result!
Do you really think those are appropriate comparisons? Really?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#56810 Sep 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
BB is quoted:
"It appears some poor people were being registered to vote. Republicans call that voter fraud."

No, again. Republicans call voter fraud voter fraud, comprende?
Comprending,
Voter Fraud is the act of Fraudulent Voting, that is actually voting under false pretense, that is a person must actually vote, actual voting is the action required.

See how that works.

Comprending,
Voter Registration Fraud is the act of purposefully submitting a fraudlent Voter Registration, this type of fraud does not involve the act of voting.

See how that works.

Now why would these two DIFFERENT activities be conflate, could it be to mislead, could it be to mis-state the true nature of the situation, could there be a political benefit in pushing such a lie ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Tue glenn walker floc... 43
News Grief over girl's shooting (Sep '07) Sep 25 Honey Jay 10
News Montgomery Co Drug Arrests (Dec '13) Sep 20 Montgomery 5
News Talent scout now charged with scamming six clients (Aug '08) Sep 19 michelle 456
The Teamsters and Alderwoman Bell Are Wrong Sep 18 John In North Car... 1
gay teens in georgia (Jan '15) Sep 12 Axisred5971 24
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" Too Untrustworthy! Sep 9 The American 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages