jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4978 Mar 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think one of the real problems was MacArthur got too big for his pants. Truman was Commander in Chief, and MacArthur was taking on the role as the Commander and Chief and was going to Attack China without Trumans approval. He was determined to attack China so Truman cut him loose for insubordination.
agree 100%
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4979 Mar 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> I will be honest and not look it up. I have no idea. You do know they called him, Go to Hell Harry. The old boy could cuss up a storm.
I thought it was "give them hell,harry",but we may both be right.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4980 Mar 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was "give them hell,harry",but we may both be right.
You know what? Your right.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4981 Mar 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think one of the real problems was MacArthur got too big for his pants. Truman was Commander in Chief, and MacArthur was taking on the role as the Commander and Chief and was going to Attack China without Trumans approval. He was determined to attack China so Truman cut him loose for insubordination.
He made the principled, but highly controversial decision to completely integrate the Armed Forces, with the Dixiecrats having a conniption fit. That took true leadership.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4982 Mar 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know what? Your right.
I usually am :)

Douglasville, GA

#4983 Mar 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I usually am :)
I don't know if you can go that far. You might be stretching it a little.lol
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4984 Mar 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I usually am :)
You're usaully a drunken moron.
TC et I

Ringgold, GA

#4985 Mar 21, 2013
WE THE PEOPLE

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4986 Mar 21, 2013
And on a completely different note, Bill Maher - that hate filled darling of the Left, has actually had an epiphany on taxes. I don't know how facts actually managed to penetrate that concrete head of his (I guess the pathway to his brain is through his wallet), but he stated on CNN that "Rich people...actually do pay the freight in this country...like 70% "of the taxes. And he warned California that "I just want to say: Liberals - you could actually lose me....I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous." And yet, if he has had the firestorm rain down on him like Phil Mickelson did, I have somehow missed it.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4987 Mar 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're usaully a drunken moron.
easy to say when you can hide behind a keyboard,or think that you can.i just don't think you'd be quite as bold face-to face.i have dealt with little punks like you before.you'll fold up like a lawn chair after the first punch,and cower like a scoulded little puppy.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4988 Mar 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
And on a completely different note, Bill Maher - that hate filled darling of the Left, has actually had an epiphany on taxes. I don't know how facts actually managed to penetrate that concrete head of his (I guess the pathway to his brain is through his wallet), but he stated on CNN that "Rich people...actually do pay the freight in this country...like 70% "of the taxes. And he warned California that "I just want to say: Liberals - you could actually lose me....I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous." And yet, if he has had the firestorm rain down on him like Phil Mickelson did, I have somehow missed it.
"Oh, I see," said the blind man (figuratively)...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4989 Mar 21, 2013
I see we have "tough guys" on the state wide board, too...
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4990 Mar 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're usaully a drunken moron.
why don't you go slap your wife around,beat your little kids and try to pump up those little bb's that you call nuts.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4991 Mar 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you can go that far. You might be stretching it a little.lol
now,just who was it that said you didn't have a sense of humor.

Douglasville, GA

#4992 Mar 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>now,just who was it that said you didn't have a sense of humor.
My wife for one. Also the guy that said I was a liberal from France.lol
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4993 Mar 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife for one. Also the guy that said I was a liberal from France.lol
parley-vous francias(been a long time since my French classes-sorry.
no women involved

Jefferson, GA

#4994 Mar 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe the women on Topix haven't eaten you alive for this post. I saw it but I just let it go as I knew you were going to catch hell for it, but that hasn't happened yet.
Personally I see no difference in not voting for a woman because she is a woman than not voting for a black guy just because he is black. Or not voting for a white person because they are white. That goes for any race of people. I vote for the person that I think is the best qualified and holds most closely to my views. That surely wouldn't by Hillary Clinton and that's for sure!
I don't know if you really feel the way about women as you posted or you are just trying to make the forum more interesting.
I feel if you truly feel that way that you are wrong, but that is your choice to make and live with.
No women involved, they have much better ways to waste time. Its the same person wearing many hats trying to make a dull life a bit bearable since he really can't afford to by the vette he has always wanted.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4996 Mar 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say it to your face punk. Just because that's how your daddy was when you slapped him around doesn't mean this ole boy will. I don't need alcohol to be tuff like yourself. I'll stomp your a"" sober boy.
I sure that you are one more tough hombre-it nearly scares me to death just reading your posts.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4997 Mar 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say it to your face punk. Just because that's how your daddy was when you slapped him around doesn't mean this ole boy will. I don't need alcohol to be tuff like yourself. I'll stomp your a"" sober boy.
just curious omte, what kind of work do you do?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4999 Mar 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a welder and I don't like spanish. What do you do for aliving? You sound like a P.E. teacher.
gracia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biking In Savannah,Georgia (Jul '13) Oct 16 Sam Smart 10
Looking for missing uncle. Oct 10 FOUND ON MISSING ... 2
Review: Magic Puppet Oct 3 STL 1
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep 21 another black cop 3
Savannah Dating
Find my Match

Savannah Jobs