|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Sinergy, you're NEVER wrong and I'm cluless as to how your husband and boyfriend tolerate you. Yes, dear. When, dear? How high did you say jump, dear?- I'm educated and I comprehend what I read, very well. I will NOT tolerate your arrogance and will NEVER agree with EVERYTHING you spit out. Unlike your husband and boyfriend.
The state hospital called. They are looking for their escapee...Glorya.

BTW, your tolerance or lack of it has no bearing on my life whatsoever. You don't have that kind of power over me.(Just threw that in to pi$$ you off.)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
No, WE haven't tried to vote the bas**rds out. People like you vote a straight ticket. You've made that crystal clear.
You stated, you are TOTALLY republican. So it's obvious we've had no help from you.
lol I will vote Republican as long as the only other choice I have is a democrat. I will NEVER vote democrat, so in THAT respect, you are correct, however; if a viable third party candidate were to run and I agreed with that platform, that person would get my vote.

BTW, I am showing respect to you by explaining my stance when I TRULY don't owe you ANY respect due to your disgusting attitude. You are simply looking for a fight. Having a bad day, are we?
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Screw the commas & perfect grammar. So if it bothers you, shoot me to the moon. I really, really could less. No apologies. I mean, darn if you can read Jeb's, you certainly can comprehend mine. So, there that it is. And once again, this is for you, SINergy. Have you ever thought, you're so wrapped up in ME-ME-ME & so narrow minded, it's you with the problems?-- Oh, I'm sure you're ego would NEVER EVER allow that thought creep into your head. Not mind, head. Go left..Go right.. Look at this country, so screw both parties and the private jets they fly around on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Oh, but tell me once more how'd we LOVE your life and how you help people. You sound scared to death...your insurance premiums are about to double, cost of meds triple, and tax loopholes & deductions will be no more. You sound more pissed off about other things, those than concern your wealth & lifestyle. Just sayin, it's really, really obvious.
I just don't think you really give a rat's ass about those who really suffer, in this country nor around the world.
You certainly are JUDGEMENTAL to be such a zealot.
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Your ego^ .... dear me, that error bothers me. I don't give a rat's ass about what bothers you, Synergy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Sinergy, you're NEVER wrong and I'm cluless as to how your husband and boyfriend tolerate you. Yes, dear. When, dear? How high did you say jump, dear?- I'm educated and I comprehend what I read, very well. I will NOT tolerate your arrogance and will NEVER agree with EVERYTHING you spit out. Unlike your husband and boyfriend.
Wow! YOU are the most JUDGEMENTAL person on Topix. Delusional, too.
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The state hospital called. They are looking for their escapee...Glorya.
BTW, your tolerance or lack of it has no bearing on my life whatsoever. You don't have that kind of power over me.(Just threw that in to pi$$ you off.)
However, the republican party does. I snap, I bite, I'll chew you up & spit you out. Haven't you heard, Congress is allowing mental hospitals & prisoners out early due to lack of funding. I'm not an escapee, and qas never on death row, just thought I'd throw that in to piss you off. Your behind, SIN, way behind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Glorya wrote:
Screw the commas & perfect grammar. So if it bothers you, shoot me to the moon. I really, really could less. No apologies. I mean, darn if you can read Jeb's, you certainly can comprehend mine. So, there that it is. And once again, this is for you, SINergy. Have you ever thought, you're so wrapped up in ME-ME-ME & so narrow minded, it's you with the problems?-- Oh, I'm sure you're ego would NEVER EVER allow that thought creep into your head. Not mind, head. Go left..Go right.. Look at this country, so screw both parties and the private jets they fly around on!
Ummm...okaaaay. Jeb? I like Jeb.

I am totally comprehending your posts.(You really need to take a look at your anger issues.)

I AM looking at this country and I agree with you about both parties. Are you reading any of the other threads? Perhaps you should.

Look! You started out looking for a fight with me. You'll get as good as you get, but this is a waste of time.

You keep pointing out "SIN"ergy, yet you are so incredibly judgemental. Your language and anger pointed toward me is very telling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Glorya wrote:
Your ego^.... dear me, that error bothers me. I don't give a rat's ass about what bothers you, Synergy.
Not I, you.
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Let me re-word this...just for you. It's evident the republican party does have that POWER over you. In case you aren't up on what's happening, those bastards on Capitol Hill can't agree on anything. So now, mental hospitals & prisoners are being released due to lack of funding. I'm not an escapee, never on death row, just thought I'd throw that in to piss you off. You're way behind SIN, way behind.
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Yuck. Gag. Puke. Hope you can comprehend that.
Now, carry on.
I must admit I do have a rap sheet. I'm a terrible driver in these small towns. My rap sheet would circle the globe at least once. I'm not proud, just thankful they were all for minor "moving" violations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Glorya wrote:
Let me re-word this...just for you. It's evident the republican party does have that POWER over you. In case you aren't up on what's happening, those bastards on Capitol Hill can't agree on anything. So now, mental hospitals & prisoners are being released due to lack of funding. I'm not an escapee, never on death row, just thought I'd throw that in to piss you off. You're way behind SIN, way behind.
lol Actually, this is a good post. I agree 100% with everything you posted. That is why I am mystified about your anger and hatred toward me.(I DO know you aren't an escapee from a mental hospital. I was just TRYING to lighten up the discussion.) In an earlier post, you referred to a statement I posted: "You would LOVE my life". Someone had slung a personal insult toward me and that was my response. You interpreted that incorrectly. Perhaps I should have chosen different words, but I DO have a great life. I have family and friends who love me. I have a wonderful church family. As far as feeling the pain of what is going on in Washington, I DO feel that pain. I don't, however, support Obamacare for the simple reason that it is unsustainable financially for our country. I think it's a travesty that mental hospitals are being closed and the patients have no where to go, so they end up on the streets or in the woods. As far as you accusing me of boasting because I posted that I help people. If I were boasting, I would have listed what I actually DO to help people. I was simply answering that same post that threw the unearned insults toward me. I AGREE with your frustration with our government. Why all the hate?
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I'm pissed off at Washington DC... there is no lost love between me and staunch democrats nor staunch republicans. Call it (me) what you will, I DO NOT care, I shall rest well tonight, if Gods willing. What you think of me, just does not matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Glorya wrote:
Yuck. Gag. Puke. Hope you can comprehend that.
Now, carry on.
I must admit I do have a rap sheet. I'm a terrible driver in these small towns. My rap sheet would circle the globe at least once. I'm not proud, just thankful they were all for minor "moving" violations.
Ummmmm....okay.
Possum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you obviously are not very bright because ever muslim nation in the world want to destroy the U.S. And it has nothing to do with us invading their lands. It has been common knowledge fo many years. We were attacked in the name of their Allah and I guarantee, had we not struck, it would have already happened again. God Bless our military and what they do. Hate the welfare moochers and stop blaming our military for ridding the world of radical muslims.
I don't hate our military,I hate our criminal power tripping Government for putting them in harms way for bullsh@t!!I support a strong military but,BRING THEM HOME AND GUARD THE BORDERS!!!!IF THEY CAN'T GET HERE THEY CAN'T ATTACK US!!!!
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

If my total disgust comes across as hate, for that I am sorry. I see so, so many people suffer in this country. Suffering in unimaginable ways, terrible dreadful situations. So many children born to uncaring, unloving ghetto folks,(white, black, brown) yet our government increases their "checks" and food assistance with each additional birth. They are rewarded & encouraged to be baby factories. Our infrastructure is old & dangerous, yet taxpayer money builds bigger, more modern billion dollar football stadiums. Our teachers, firemen, policemen and military barely get by trying to provide for families, yet Beyonce (trashy) and her gangsta rapper friends & dumbass husband are worth beyond millions. And all the rest may me gag. They're 6th grade graduates. Hollywood is a no better, the filth they produce. Be a star athlete, be awarded full scholarships, score a pro contract and get paid like they're saving the world. Our military , Marines & Army are cutting college tuition grants, yet the Dream Act gives millions to illegals they don't even track & follow. Capitol Hill, a group of LAZY ass, self absorbed money lovers live a luxurious lifestyle, while our poor, elderly, sick & suffering will eventually face death panels....I could go on & on. Our MSM, including FOX are so biased, they would have you think we still are the most powerful in the world. Falsely inflated stock markets as banks and billionaires get richer & richer. I do not HATE. I am angry. I am angry at anyone who defends either party. And I won't even re-hash the communist agenda of the White House. I don't hate. It's pure disgust. Disgust in a way, I never thought the USA woud witness in my lifetime. Dear God, save us or take us all. Suffer the poor & children. Crime in America is beyond control, yet they want our guns. Hold on, sh*t is about to hit the fan. And if you believe it's salvageable, then I have no words.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Change is inevitable. If we don't change, individually and collectively we perish.
Our old rules don't work. We are living with two mentalities, get a job, or live on welfare. We are making it better to live on welfare. We blame the people that get there, instead of holding our policies responsible for the reason we are getting there.

Step number 1- Stop extending unemployment benefits.
Glorya

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I know many wealthy people, never know they had a dime. And then I know wealthy frauds who have obtained their lifestyles in evil, evil ways. Screw people, famiky, strangers over and never blink an eye. Church is wonderful, if you're there for ALL the right reasons. As I have said, GOD knows all, a church family won't save you from damnation, if your love of money & wealth is greater. The last will be first and the first will be last. Oh, what glorious days so many have coming. God loves simple, God loves humility, God loves the poorest of poor who have no voice in this world. So I grant you, those who suffer on this earth will hold a higher reign in heaven than the rich & arrogant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
If my total disgust comes across as hate, for that I am sorry. I see so, so many people suffer in this country. Suffering in unimaginable ways, terrible dreadful situations. So many children born to uncaring, unloving ghetto folks,(white, black, brown) yet our government increases their "checks" and food assistance with each additional birth. They are rewarded & encouraged to be baby factories. Our infrastructure is old & dangerous, yet taxpayer money builds bigger, more modern billion dollar football stadiums. Our teachers, firemen, policemen and military barely get by trying to provide for families, yet Beyonce (trashy) and her gangsta rapper friends & dumbass husband are worth beyond millions. And all the rest may me gag. They're 6th grade graduates. Hollywood is a no better, the filth they produce. Be a star athlete, be awarded full scholarships, score a pro contract and get paid like they're saving the world. Our military , Marines & Army are cutting college tuition grants, yet the Dream Act gives millions to illegals they don't even track & follow. Capitol Hill, a group of LAZY ass, self absorbed money lovers live a luxurious lifestyle, while our poor, elderly, sick & suffering will eventually face death panels....I could go on & on. Our MSM, including FOX are so biased, they would have you think we still are the most powerful in the world. Falsely inflated stock markets as banks and billionaires get richer & richer. I do not HATE. I am angry. I am angry at anyone who defends either party. And I won't even re-hash the communist agenda of the White House. I don't hate. It's pure disgust. Disgust in a way, I never thought the USA woud witness in my lifetime. Dear God, save us or take us all. Suffer the poor & children. Crime in America is beyond control, yet they want our guns. Hold on, sh*t is about to hit the fan. And if you believe it's salvageable, then I have no words.
Daaaaang, Glorya. Dam*n great post! You rocked it, woman!!!!!!!
Rusty Houser

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

No person of any integrity could possibly get on a ballot.Stop running around in the maze the media/black block vote/business alliance has created for your long term frustration.The US is a goner.We must go completely out of business before we may rebuild.The president is doing a great job of taking us there, and the more he spends,the happier I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Thu Intetested party 11
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Jul 29 Gordo - savannah 3
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••