Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 200)

Showing posts 3,981 - 4,000 of39,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think poor people are dumb?
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.

Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
I don't recall any 1 in here supporting W, do u?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are delusional.
I think you are stupid. Truly.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.
but if i hear anyone use the phrase 'cool-headed logician',then i am outta here for good.
beauty around us

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.
Always a fan. Peace.
Chicken Little

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.
Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.
Obviously you must be a poor dumb person... the word is "probably" not "prolly." By the way, I don't think poor people are dumb - some of the smartest people I have run into have been dirt poor - more than I can say for some of the rich people I've met who have been educated beyond their intelligence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are stupid. Truly.
Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think poor people are dumb?
Why do you ask ridiculous questions?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask ridiculous questions?
I wasn't trying to be ridiculous. It was a genuine question.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual.
I bet your fat and ugly too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your fat and ugly too.
I bet she can spell "you're".

Shows y ur dumb and poor.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she can spell "you're".
Shows y ur dumb and poor.
You're pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't trying to be ridiculous. It was a genuine question.
So was mine.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So was mine.
No it wasn't. Goodnight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No it wasn't. Goodnight.
Neither was yours. Goodnight.
Janet

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I can't ever get anything right.

"Airports contradict Janet Napolitano's sequester claim
Airports have denied a claim by Janet Napolitano, the secretary of homeland security, that the sequester is already causing long delays for travelers at security screening checkpoints."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>r u really that stupid or just playing at it?
What a fact laden, reasoned analysis, clearly proving:

- Right Wing Romney was lying when he admitted dodging the draft,(electing instead to use Daddy's political pull dine on brie in France, and selling Mormonism to French college kids;

- That Romney was lying when he himself claimed that, while electing to avoid service in Vietnam himself , he supported sending the rest of our men to fight and die in Vietnam;

- That Right Wing Romney was lying when he himself refused to reveal the previous ten years personal tax returns,(that three other Bain executives agreed, like their own tax returns, would reveal he never paid income taxes during those ten years), and is consistent with his actually having to avoid taking all his "deductions" to create a 13% tax rate for himself - as opposed to 0%;

- That Right Wing Romney was lying when he himself claimed to have Swiss bank accounts, offshore bank accounts, and to have registered his companies offshore, all to avoid U.S. taxes

- That Right Wing Romney was lying when he himself said, on videotape, that 47% of America were loser parasites that would never take care of themselves. Amazingly, this 47% is made up of Right Wing Romney's own supporters - those on Social Security, Medicare, College Aid, V.A. Benefits, Free School Lunches, Corporate Welfare and Farm Subsidies. You know - Union County, Georgia.

Yep, your response was sure persuasive - to anyone still trying to master 2nd Grade.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

they should be wrote:
<quoted text>You are SOOOOOOOOOOO right!!! American chose to ignore common sense and pretend we could live like kings, buy lots of flat screen TVs at $2000 a copy and a couple of houses we didn't need that were bigger than we needed. We voted not once but twice for a man who didn't understand how much it costs in lives and money to invade a couple of 3rd rate nations. Then he made them both the longest most expensive wars ever fought by America by his horrible decisions. The guy who was all for a world economy and continued to move our jobs to another country so his buds at American corporations could make even more money. He believed that the borrowing on a personal and a national level could continue forever. He didn’t see the collapse coming, but he didn't see a lot of things coming. And now people who supported all that are up in arms and they should be.
Great post.

My favorite history lesson is how before the 2000 election, Bush the Boy bought a ranch he hated just so that we could see pictures of him chopping wood.

Then immediately after he left office, put that hated ranch up for sale, so he could again stay in his Dallas mansion, painting pictures of himself in the bath tub.

The corporate press always refused to tell that truth, instead pretended this spoiled rich city slicker was an country boy "outdoorsman".

Hey, at least he didn't pretend to be a Great White Hunter like President Cheney.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>So, is being rich only a liability when one runs as a Republican?

How do you know Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years? Because that "honorable" Harry Reid received a call in the night, so he said, then blabbed it on the Senate floor?

How do you know Romney is cowardly?

How do you know Romney was a draft dodger?

Why do you make fun of Romney's "majic underwear" when you. yourself are a self proclaimed Bhuddist? Shal we poke fun at your religion of choice?

How do you know Romney is spoiled?

Romney never said that half the country was losers. Neither did he ever say or even imply, he would let half the country die in a ditch.

Romney is a good man but, a lousy politician. I think we missed out on having a very good President. Now, we have no one in that position. just an empty chair.
We know because Right Wing Romney admitted getting deferments from the draft during Vietnam so that he could travel through France - experiencing the French culture and attempting to convert French Protestants and Catholics to Mormonism.

We know Right Wing Romney was a coward because while my family members were serving with the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Marine Divisions, Right Wing Romney remained safe and sound in France, of course supporting the War for them to fight.

We know Right Wing Romney paid no taxes for the ten years because the one year he did release, he himself admitted that he had been forced to not take "deductions" he previously took, in order to raise he taxi ability to even the disgustingly low rate of 13%.

Additionally, we know three other Bain executives, who served with Right Wing Romney, who explained how they, and Romney, paid no income taxes because instead of taking any income from Bain, at a 15% tax rate, they took "loans" from Bain, which was not legally considered "income", during that time frame.

Additionally, here in the real world, if you running for president, and like every other candidate your expected to release your tax returns, especially when your accused of paying no taxes, if you had paid taxes, you'd do what everyone else has done for 30 years, ad release the taxes to prove you did.

Feel free to make fun of silly Buddhist ideas, there are many of them. I mention the magic underwear because its amusing to see all these alleged fundamentalist "Christians" claiming superiority over Muslims. If Muslims are silly, Mormonism is hysterical.

All religions, have silly theories that we should acknowledge as such and demonstrate why tolerance of religion beliefs and the separation of church and state is so very important. That's why political and public issues need to determined based on rational thought - not religious dogma.
glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

No, but he did choke and nearly die eating a pretzel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,981 - 4,000 of39,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Chatham County was issued at April 24 at 10:19PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••