|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Synergy wrote:
Are you guys seeing post #4328?
Nope...gone. Must have gone to post heaven.
they should be

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
Say what
Helena, GA
This was you and who?
___
It had to be either me and your mother or me and Michelle
Soetoro. Seems kind of the same from back there. But in any case the post was for the birds, kind of like your
post(s)- right? Funny like yours too huh?
__
An interesting post today on TOPIX from an honorable gentleman living in Quakertown, PA....{About Romney}
His handle being 'Get real'...
Get real
Quakertown, PA
I am not a rich white man but he won my vote. He won the vote from the people who understand how the economy works.The ones who believe in morals and the american dream. Obama won the vote of the people who want the world for nothing. The one too dumb to understand that the less money the wealthy have the less they will have. The ones who want to do what feels good instead of what is right.
Now my family is suffering because of the poor choice America has made.
You are SOOOOOOOOOOO right!!! American chose to ignore common sense and pretend we could live like kings, buy lots of flat screen TVs at $2000 a copy and a couple of houses we didn't need that were bigger than we needed. We voted not once but twice for a man who didn't understand how much it costs in lives and money to invade a couple of 3rd rate nations. Then he made them both the longest most expensive wars ever fought by America by his horrible decisions. The guy who was all for a world economy and continued to move our jobs to another country so his buds at American corporations could make even more money. He believed that the borrowing on a personal and a national level could continue forever. He didnít see the collapse coming, but he didn't see a lot of things coming. And now people who supported all that are up in arms and they should be.
Wheeler

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the rich, spoiled, draft-dodging, cowardly, war mongering, tax evading, candidate,
wearing his magic underwear while hiding his tax returns that show he paid no taxes for ten years on hundreds of millions in income,
who believes corporations have the same rights as real people,
who believes 1/2 the country are losers,(including you),
and who proudly claims he would let you and your family die in a ditch because you're too stupid or lazy to be rich,
he's the guy to vote for.
That's kind of like the Jews in Auschwitz voting for Himmler.
But hey, it's America.
The sad thing is Obama is only slightly better.
Now make sure everyone cashes their Social Security checks, uses their Medicare, signs their kids up for Free School Lunches, completes their FAFSA applications to get college aid for their kids, then we'll all meet and talk about how we're not the 47% Romney says are useless parasites.
So, is being rich only a liability when one runs as a Republican?

How do you know Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years? Because that "honorable" Harry Reid received a call in the night, so he said, then blabbed it on the Senate floor?

How do you know Romney is cowardly?

How do you know Romney was a draft dodger?

Why do you make fun of Romney's "majic underwear" when you. yourself are a self proclaimed Bhuddist? Shal we poke fun at your religion of choice?

How do you know Romney is spoiled?

Romney never said that half the country was losers. Neither did he ever say or even imply, he would let half the country die in a ditch.

Romney is a good man but, a lousy politician. I think we missed out on having a very good President. Now, we have no one in that position. just an empty chair.
You should know

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years? Because that "honorable" Harry Reid received a call in the night, so he said, then blabbed it on the Senate floor?
Why do you make fun of Romney's "majic underwear" when you. yourself are a self proclaimed Bhuddist? Shal we poke fun at your religion of choice?
Romney never said that half the country was losers. Neither did he ever say or even imply, he would let half the country die in a ditch.
Romney is a good man but, a lousy politician. I think we missed out on having a very good President. Now, we have no one in that position. just an empty chair.
the empty chair is in the Senate

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, goodness, don't confuse IO with logic and common sense. Just because Romney did (unnecessarily) release his returns showing how much he did pay in taxes AND how much he gave in charitable donations. A far cry from Reid who somehow while never earning more than his Senatorial salary of $193,000 as party leader, now has an estimated net worth of somewhere around $9,000,000. And what about Reid's "magic underwear?"
u r evil

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
Say what
Helena, GA
jsie,o, tyyoouusmnbg. Hlpp;soij'm. JJJyuuoitrts;;lkym. kj ;;y;p- np,m,m fdgg/.
___
Very interesting... So how about this>? LOL
http://topix.cachefly.net/ext/ss_socialsex_bi...
Your post of filth has been reported and asked that you be banned from topix. You have no place in society, and for those who waste precious time responding and bickering with you, are very bored indeed. May God bless the good people on this earth.
spooky

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

beauty around us

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Let us live for the beautiful things on this earth and the true goodness which envelops the faithful. Choose light over darkness, choose goodness over evil. Life over death. I would beg good souls to leave this evil being alone.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...gone. Must have gone to post heaven.
Not post heaven. It's the moderators. I posted a link to Snopes that proved the myth that the Bush's cozied up to the bin Ladens was FALSE. It's amazing the LANGUAGE that gets through from the liberals, but a perfectly clean post proving a liberal WRONG is not posted.
I think that everyone should know that you are NOT being allowed to see all of the posts. It might make the libs happy, but again, choices are being made for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! IO even knows when the PLANNING of 9/11 STARTED. Amazing, huh? He cracks me up. A legend in his own mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, goodness, don't confuse IO with logic and common sense. Just because Romney did (unnecessarily) release his returns showing how much he did pay in taxes AND how much he gave in charitable donations. A far cry from Reid who somehow while never earning more than his Senatorial salary of $193,000 as party leader, now has an estimated net worth of somewhere around $9,000,000. And what about Reid's "magic underwear?"
IO was at the Red Sea when it was dyed and the Dead Sea when it died. Didn't you know THAT? Sheesh. IO k-n-o-w-s. Woooooooooooo. Hilarious, huh?

Aggie, you are SO good with facts and you can see how they just fall on deaf, programmed ears. Thanks for keeping up the good fight. After a couple of years, I gave up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

This is an interesting article praising Obama.

http://www.gop.com/news/research/the-six-tril...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on your facts. Many people claim the mantle of Independent, but it's funny how they don't vote that way. Just look at the last election.
Presidential votes split Dems 51% Reps 49%
Senatorial votes split Dems 56% Reps 44%
Congressional split Dems 51% Reps 49%
Averaged out 53% Dem 47% Rep
So you can make your ignorant claims all you want, but facts are facts.
Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cold beer? Don't you mean Obama Kookaid?.
Funny how you are so happy about Romney losing, but you REALLY don't have any idea about what kind of president he would have been. You can GUESS, but you don't really know. Instead, you voted AGAIN for the biggest fraudulent liar ever! Obama is PROVING how gullible you libs are. Obama is the Pied Piper and you libs are just following along behind him. Remember the story of the Pied Piper? lol
Fellow, Im a older white male myself and I know how this wealthy white male and his wanna be queen think and would love to do. They are so wrapped up in their own BS and are damn sure NO friend of mine. Most wealthy are but thankfully not all. I know that since a very young age that my worst enemies are those of my own race and gender.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Fellow, Im a older white male myself and I know how this wealthy white male and his wanna be queen think and would love to do. They are so wrapped up in their own BS and are damn sure NO friend of mine. Most wealthy are but thankfully not all. I know that since a very young age that my worst enemies are those of my own race and gender.
No, you don't. You couldn't POSSIBLY. You THINK you know, but you don't. You give yourself entirely too much credit for knowing things that you don't actually know.

I'm sure you think the ONLY wealthy people who don't follow your description are liberals.

As for your last sentence, I feel nothing but pity for you. YOU are to be pitied.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't. You couldn't POSSIBLY. You THINK you know, but you don't. You give yourself entirely too much credit for knowing things that you don't actually know.
I'm sure you think the ONLY wealthy people who don't follow your description are liberals.
As for your last sentence, I feel nothing but pity for you. YOU are to be pitied.
Why do you think poor people are dumb?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
You truly are delusional.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think poor people are dumb?
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.

Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
I don't recall any 1 in here supporting W, do u?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) 20 hr Gordo - savannah 3
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Tue Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
•••
•••
•••
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savannah Jobs