Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

If you cant refrain yourself from really tasteless jokes, racial slurs or gender bashing- please move along. That's not what this forum is about.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> I would have to disagree with Gay Marriage unlike liberals and many republicans including the pathetic Laura Bush,many praticing gay congressmen including republicans caught recently with their pants down. Also I saw recently where Colin Powell endorces gay marriage. Gun Control on assault weapons should not be persude. Anytime one votes they SHOULD show their voter card as well as a picture ID. Some entitlements including social and militatry entitlements should be cut-back. But you republicans want to gorge the wealthy with your praise,tax breaks and worship. You don't want them to pay a penny more and you want cuts to only social programs only! You would increase our army to record levels borrowing money from the Chinese with little oversight on military spending. You would act unilaterally and let America alone attack Iran while the jews sit back spend nothing and lose no lives. Tell the Chinese they should'nt have a one child birth policy. And the list goes on and on. Quit telling the world how to live and get your own act together. Hows That?
Dang, while I disagreed with some of your phraseology, you started out so rationally. I was sincerely thinking that once you got to our true differences they would be presented in such a way as to have an actual discussion about them. But you immediately entered the Rabid Zone with such hyperbole that it is impossible to discuss anything with you. I am disappointed. I enjoy a good give and take with someone I disagree with if we both keep it civil. And sometimes we both end up learning something. Too bad.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
If you cant refrain yourself from really tasteless jokes, racial slurs or gender bashing- please move along. That's not what this forum is about.
Awww, little man. Turn off the computer and go watch your safe little cartoons. They probably won't have any bad words or sexual innuendoes.
Economists

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton is now an Economist? or is this meeting by blacks an attempt to get more money from the haves to support the bad habits of the have-nots?

Or as Informed Opinion may say, give us the damn money.

Barack Obama met with Al Sharpton and other "African American leaders" to discuss the president's "plan to strengthen the economy for the middle class and continue to build ladders of opportunity for those striving to get there," according to the White House.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-get...
could it be

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
In opening you say how it would serve you well to keep it on the down low of your stockpiling of guns and ammunition. To the point of saying it's unwise to order ammunition online. Yet in your previous posts you go on and on about how well you're prepared and how they'll have to kill you to take them away. Let me give you some advice my friend; that is not "keeping it on the down low". It would probally serve you well in the future to invoke your right to remain silent. If you don't think that someone isn't monitoring this; you are the one that is niave, stupid, or clueless. My guess they may be stockpiling weapons for another civil war; no doubt lead by nuts like you. Good Day and God Bless.
Could it be the government is stockpiling ammo because a minority of our citizens in this country in a fit of pure stupidity is buying all that’s being produced? After all the government uses a lot of ammo fighting Bushes senseless wars. You also might like to remember that our army is an army of citizens, always has been always will be. We the people also elect our Presidents and they only serve two terms, not quite long enough to take over the country. We have always had nuts like you and always will, they just have the internet to spread the bullshit today. But you can be sure of one thing, you are a nut.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

could it be wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be the government is stockpiling ammo because a minority of our citizens in this country in a fit of pure stupidity is buying all that’s being produced? After all the government uses a lot of ammo fighting Bushes senseless wars. You also might like to remember that our army is an army of citizens, always has been always will be. We the people also elect our Presidents and they only serve two terms, not quite long enough to take over the country. We have always had nuts like you and always will, they just have the internet to spread the bullshit today. But you can be sure of one thing, you are a nut.
Who are you calling a nut?
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
Pasadena, CA
Lithonia, GA
Mableton, Ga
Fitzgerald, GA
Are you stalking me???
________
It would be very difficult to keep up with so many people, or whatever all of you are, at one time. And why would anybody want to? Rather than what you ask, I would propose that it's the other way around with your 'group' or whatever 'IT' is.
But the re-posting and note of all of your many vile and abusive comments here, on 2-22-13, should tell many here something very important about what they're dealing with.
Crazy buzzard. I told you to quit making comments directed at me. You must want some more.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, while I disagreed with some of your phraseology, you started out so rationally. I was sincerely thinking that once you got to our true differences they would be presented in such a way as to have an actual discussion about them. But you immediately entered the Rabid Zone with such hyperbole that it is impossible to discuss anything with you. I am disappointed. I enjoy a good give and take with someone I disagree with if we both keep it civil. And sometimes we both end up learning something. Too bad.
Hey baby there is not much of anything rational in war and we are in a heated political war.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm very civil, could it be your Obtuse there angie?
Nobody cares

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

What are you people, 8 year old little girls? Get a life.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Wahhhh, I'm gonna tell my mommy on you... waaahhh
could it be

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
The Illuminati - Order of The Illumined Wise Men
New boss, same as the old boss?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_so...
Part of the Illuminati agenda:
So-called,
* philanthropic worldwide healthcare
* genetic modifications
*“geoengineering”,
...is all part of the Illuminiti Trojan horse of the worst order. As are all of their plans.
As many scholars know, the Illuminati readily utilize coded language to convey plans to each other and try to brainwash the masses to accept their goals. Now, what does the thousand points of light mean?
As early as September 1788, Freemasons George Washington and Alexander Hamilton used the words “points of light.”
Oath Administered to The Illuminati
Before the Oath is administered it is said -- a sword is pointed at the breast:
"Shouldst thou become a traitor or perjurer, let this sword remind thee of each and all the members in arms against thee. Do not hope to find safety; whithersoever thou mayest fly, shame and remorse as well as the vengeance of thine unknown brothers will torture and pursue thee."
Then in the Oath which follows he swears:
"... Eternal silence, and faithfulness and everlasting obedience to all superiors and regulations of the Order. I also renounce my own personal views and opinions as well as all control of my powers and capacities. I promise also to consider the well-being of the Order as my own, and I am ready, as long as I am a member, to serve it with my goods, my honour, and my life
... If I act against the rules and well-being of the Society, I will submit myself to the penalties to which my superiors may condemn me ..."
"In the name of the son crucified (i.e. the Pentagram, the illuminated man), swear to break the bonds which still bind you to your father, mother, brothers, sisters, wife, relatives, friends, mistresses, kings, chiefs,
benefactors, and all persons to whomsoever you may have promised faith, obedience, and service.
Name and curse the place where you were born, so that you may dwell in another sphere, to which you will attain only after having renounced this pestilential globe, vile refuse of the heavens!
From this moment you are free from the so-called oath to country and laws: swear to reveal to the new chief, recognized by you, what you may have seen or done, intercepted, read or heard, learned or surmised, and also seek for and spy out what your eyes cannot discern.
Honour and respect the Aqua Tofana (i.e. an imperceptibly slow poison) as a sure, prompt, and necessary means of purging the globe by death of those who seek to vilify the truth and seize it from our hands. Fly from Spain, Naples, and all accursed land; finally fly from the temptation to reveal what you may hear, for the thunder is no prompter that the knife, which awaits you in whatsoever place you may be. Live in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(The Trinity of Illuminism -- Cabalistic and Gnostic. The Father -- the generating fire; the Holy Spirit -- the Great Mother Nature, reproducing all things; the Son -- the manifestation, the vital fluid, the astral light of Illuminism)."
You are a moron!! I really think you an imbecilic, but I don't think you know what one is, in case you do, you are one.

Be sure to watch out for the black helicopters, after the posts you have made about the Illuminati they are surely coming to get you, better hide.
could it be

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
could it be
Dawsonville, GA
Be sure to watch out for the black helicopters
About the black helicopters... I know that's right, so maybe you're not as dumb as you seem to be. If the price is right you can have about anything taken care of. They keep a list now, and if your name ends up on the list they may get you in the dead of the night, but they will get you sooner or later, one way or the other.
And don't forget that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds work together. Industry insiders count Rothschild wealth [$$$] not in billions -- but in the trillions. About David Rockefeller, they say the power he wields crosses all borders, can make or destroy governments, start and stop wars, and profoundly influence everyone's life. The other dynastic families are represented with them in The Pilgrims Society of London and New York; and combined they may be worth more than both of these. The Pilgrims Society is secret. It might be one of those ’open-secrets’, but it’s secret nonetheless. Still, 99% of the world has never heard of it and that's just the way they like it. The United Nations is a front for many things they have done behind the scenes.
http://static.safehaven.com/authors/morgan/28...
One of the things the Illuminati, Pilgrims Society, Rockefellers, and the Rothschilds worry about is the population of the world. Perhaps just too many Chinamen could be part of the problem. So in the future there might be some kind of 'accident' to happen to reduce the world population quite a bit pdq. Needless to say there are many thousands of nuclear weapons around. A fifty megaton warhead is just an average size, nothing special.
The Illuminati, they've got a master plan about everything[you can count on it], but when it all comes down the blame will be put on somebody else. Chawbacon types and hayseed types, like you, should probably just keep watching cartoons and not worry about it too much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
The cartoons I watch are more realistic than the drivel you speak of. The Rockefellers and Rothschild’s can start and stop wars is just one example of your internet influenced rants of the possible but not in any sane mind the probable. As they say anything is possible, it’s possible you have an intelligent brain, but highly unlikely.
Since when is population control a bad thing, the earth can only accommodates so many people. The U.S. birth rate is way down as are birth rates in other developed nations. China has set limits on the number of children to control the population. Still no mass murders by governments for population control, what a nut you are.

I retract my statement about the black helicopters coming for you. It will be the nut wagon taking you to a place where you can't hurt yourself or others.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Some people on here are scared about the state of our country which leads to paranioa. They put crazy ideas on here just to see if they're the only ones feeling like that; when what they need to be doing is talking to a psychiatrist. I get on here for entertainment. Every now and then I go overboard when someone talks negatively about our country and our leaders past and present. To white raven I'm sorry for some of the things I said to you, but fact is I do have anger management issues and have no business on this website as well. You and your handful of Republican followers can have this mess. If you really do feel as strongly as you say do about the state of this country; then why not run for office?
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

HAHA. I said I was sorry. HAHA. If you think that was vile and abusive then you're really sheltered and you ain't seen nutthin yet. HAHA. I don't think you're paranoid now; I think you're lonely. Awww... Hey go to www.worldhunger.org this is what I'm worried about. While you and your republicans are worried about the price of gold or silver or world domination. Most of the people going hungry live in developed countries, because you want it all. If the rich are not willing to do what's right on their own. They should be made to. Plain and simple. Constitution or no Constitution. The world is changing and you nuts better catch up. Hunger can be linked every problem we have worldwide. If something isn't done about birth control to control hunger we are doomed.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I recently read an article saying Warren Buffet donates million & millions to United Way. As do other billonaires. Interesting. Buffett is dumping billions worth of stocks predicting economic collapse.

It is about "Save the Planet", overpopulation depletes the precious natural resources. The scales are now tipped- and they're not in favor of Mother Nature. As all we need to do, is look around and see signs of decay & decline. Just look at Detroit and other large cities as they become ghost towns. Sometimes I often wonder if the ultimate plan is population thinning. Soft kill, no cures forthcoming for disease, death panels, genocide, legal abortions, horrific human rights violations around the globe are reasons to believe it's all part of a larger plan.

I also recently read about the Georgia Granite stones, located in North Georgia. The commandments of the New World are chisled in most languages from around the world. They have been mentioned and recognized by famous people in song and poetry.

While I try not live in fear, I am fully aware, our world will never will be the world we older folks were born into. We must accept it and be prepared for what tomorrow brings.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
HAHA. I said I was sorry. HAHA. If you think that was vile and abusive then you're really sheltered and you ain't seen nutthin yet. HAHA. I don't think you're paranoid now; I think you're lonely. Awww... Hey go to www.worldhunger.org this is what I'm worried about. While you and your republicans are worried about the price of gold or silver or world domination. Most of the people going hungry live in developed countries, because you want it all. If the rich are not willing to do what's right on their own. They should be made to. Plain and simple. Constitution or no Constitution. The world is changing and you nuts better catch up. Hunger can be linked every problem we have worldwide. If something isn't done about birth control to control hunger we are doomed.
that is impressive,too.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
I recently read an article saying Warren Buffet donates million & millions to United Way. As do other billonaires. Interesting. Buffett is dumping billions worth of stocks predicting economic collapse.
It is about "Save the Planet", overpopulation depletes the precious natural resources. The scales are now tipped- and they're not in favor of Mother Nature. As all we need to do, is look around and see signs of decay & decline. Just look at Detroit and other large cities as they become ghost towns. Sometimes I often wonder if the ultimate plan is population thinning. Soft kill, no cures forthcoming for disease, death panels, genocide, legal abortions, horrific human rights violations around the globe are reasons to believe it's all part of a larger plan.
I also recently read about the Georgia Granite stones, located in North Georgia. The commandments of the New World are chisled in most languages from around the world. They have been mentioned and recognized by famous people in song and poetry.
While I try not live in fear, I am fully aware, our world will never will be the world we older folks were born into. We must accept it and be prepared for what tomorrow brings.
More Kool-Aid drinkers... Rev. Jim Jones would be oh so proud of you.

The reason Detroit is in such decline is that our U.S. corporations sent all those jobs to Mexico and overseas so they could squeeze more and more profit out of their products. Now they're facing the reality that the basic person is America is becoming too poor to buy their cars and products. Great move.

Go ahead and do us a favor if you're so worried about world overpopulation... take one of those many firearms you have hidden away and do yourself in. The world won't miss you.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
...but after some further thought,it is hard for me to see how hunger can be linked to every worldwide problem.here in the U.S.,for example,i think a strong arguement could be made that the exact oppisite is true.obesity seems to be much more of a problem,especially among our younger folks.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I have many reasons to live. I love life, it's been a dream. You don't read people well. You are very uniformed and uneducated. I'm surely hoping you get that minimum wage increase you'll need to fill that clunker up with gas. But, after gas & groceries, since you won't have any change, good luck with landing a second minimum wage job. Why be in attack mode? Speak your mind, we listen to the dull & ignorant, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for missing uncle. 23 hr Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: David M. Nelson MD (Feb '11) Jul 14 Char 81 45
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 13 Patty M 140
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savannah People Search