Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3232 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about me???? I'm not like that.
please,i'm in nuff trouble already.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3233 Feb 12, 2013
Cha cha cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you write is pompous. Why? Because you're a pompous a*s.
Ummmm....like what? Are you referring to the remarks I make about liberals? Heck! I get back as good as I give. What specifically are you referring to?

Location hidden

#3234 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>this stuff makes "the o.j. case" look like purse-snacthing.no drugs or 'rock&roll',but enough sex to make up the lack of either!
What station is In Session on?

Location hidden

#3235 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>please,i'm in nuff trouble already.
lol Okay. I have "In Session" on now. I've never watched this station before.

Location hidden

#3236 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>please,i'm in nuff trouble already.
I must have missed what you were talking about. The story is about a drunk driver.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3237 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What station is In Session on?
it is "true tv" ch.204 on dish.think they are in recess now.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3238 Feb 12, 2013
walt wrote:
<quoted text>gosh , informed citizen, didn't know you had it so bad. Maybe one day you will get out of the getto.
Thanks.

Just list me as one of those victims of age and kids. They keep us young ... and broke.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3239 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm....like what? Are you referring to the remarks I make about liberals? Heck! I get back as good as I give. What specifically are you referring to?
Hey, we Progressives think you're a great guy.

Like Grandpa always said - It'd be a heck of a boring world if we all liked vanilla ice cream.

Location hidden

#3240 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>it is "true tv" ch.204 on dish.think they are in recess now.
I'm on TrueTV, but the cops have just pulled over a drunk guy. It's called "Most Shocking". I have Comcast. Your show sounds MUCH more interesting.:)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3241 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of "sequestor".have any of you been watching "in session"-the jodi arias trial,wow!!thinking about writing a book about this(tenative tittle:mormans behaving badly)they're back in court-gotta go!
did y'all see her hold up her crooked(broken)finger in court?i thought for a moment there that johnny cochran was going to walk up with a pair of gloves and exclaim "if the gloves don't fit,then yous got to acquit".
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3242 Feb 12, 2013
i been tyin' to tell y'all republicans all along,when you stay glued to fox all the time-you are missing all the good stuff!

Location hidden

#3243 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>did y'all see her hold up her crooked(broken)finger in court?i thought for a moment there that johnny cochran was going to walk up with a pair of gloves and exclaim "if the gloves don't fit,then yous got to acquit".
jeb, if you ever catch your wife watching IDTV(Investigative Discovery TB), you had better hide. I'm talking MAJOR weird murder stuff. It's all true.

Location hidden

#3244 Feb 12, 2013
NOT TB. Should be TV.

Location hidden

#3245 Feb 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we Progressives think you're a great guy.
Like Grandpa always said - It'd be a heck of a boring world if we all liked vanilla ice cream.
lol I like that. Good.

Actually, I am female.

Location hidden

#3246 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>did y'all see her hold up her crooked(broken)finger in court?i thought for a moment there that johnny cochran was going to walk up with a pair of gloves and exclaim "if the gloves don't fit,then yous got to acquit".
Did you also tell all the democrats not be glued to MSNBC? Wait! Never mind. MSNBC is entertaining, too.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3247 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
i been tyin' to tell y'all republicans all along,when you stay glued to fox all the time-you are missing all the good stuff!
just be in tuned tomorrow.she(jodi,not my wife)will be testifying about phone sex that she secretly recorded a few days before she stabbed him 27 times and then shot him in the head(for good measure,i guess)should be intresting!
Dote

Kathleen, GA

#3248 Feb 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Just list me as one of those victims of age and kids. They keep us young ... and broke.

Progressive = euphemism for mental illness.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3249 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>just be in tuned tomorrow.she(jodi,not my wife)will be testifying about phone sex that she secretly recorded a few days before she stabbed him 27 times and then shot him in the head(for good measure,i guess)should be intresting!
apparently,one of the things that pissed jodi off was that her boyfriend(?)had given her a pair of boys' spiderman underwear for valentines' day.just thought i'd mention that to all the guys who thinking about doing something like that!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3250 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently,one of the things that pissed jodi off was that her boyfriend(?)had given her a pair of boys' spiderman underwear for valentines' day.just thought i'd mention that to all the guys who thinking about doing something like that!
also,hard candy may be inappropriate,if left on the front porch!
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3251 Feb 12, 2013
Dote wrote:
<quoted text>Progressive = euphemism for mental illness.
Ah... Another helpful, articulate, factually supported assertion.

Actually, that's not fair - your post is quite helpful.

Sophomoric insults from Right Wingers help demonstrate the intellectual hollowness of Right Wing thought (or lack thereof), further demonstrating the obvious superiority of Progressive ideology.

Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) 3 hr blackman blackmen 82
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Apr 22 Wesley vornbro k 154
Normandt Towers Apartments Apr 22 V_Hours 2
Pooler Parkway Dental. Pooler, GA Apr 20 PoolerParkwayDent... 1
The Sanctuary 4584 Cox Rd. Evans GA., RACIST & ... (Jun '16) Apr 16 Prodigal Son 3
Savannah Sidewalks & Trash: A Study on Behavior... Apr 15 Iris09 1
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... (Jun '16) Apr 14 Chris 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages