Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3132 Feb 4, 2013
puttputt wrote:
Just to show them how stupid they sound.
Obama won.
Oh, you are DEFINITELY showing us how stupid some people sound.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

#3133 Feb 4, 2013
I dont remebering asking you what you thought.
Nor do I care.
Understand?
I certainly hope so.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

#3134 Feb 4, 2013
I dont remember.
I dont recall.
I dont care.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3135 Feb 4, 2013
puttputt wrote:
I dont remebering asking you what you thought.
Nor do I care.
Understand?
I certainly hope so.
The feeling is most definitely mutual, but it would be nice if you would post something semi-intelligent if you are going to continue clogging up the thread.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

#3136 Feb 4, 2013
Who died & made you topix dicktator?
Ohhh, that's right.
No one.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#3137 Feb 4, 2013
puttputt wrote:
Here we go, now little dave tells topix,
Obama won.
I repeat, Obama won.
You act like you found some of those left hand cigarettes. Glad your happy that Obama won. I am not.

Douglasville, GA

#3138 Feb 4, 2013
what ya think wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, I mean you absolutely no harm. Heck I am 63 with a bad heart. I just want you to say to me in person what you say on this so called forum. You are now up to a total of 3 different names you post under. I really just want to talk to you, so I can show you just what a fool you really are, what ya think?
From previous postings and conversations with yourself and others you live in N. Ga.
Personally I think you are acting like a stalker and I wouldn't believe anything that you say.

Douglasville, GA

#3139 Feb 4, 2013
BTW Mr. Austin, Tx.,I am not Synergy but was just telling you what you sound like.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3140 Feb 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you being former law enforcement and all,i trust your advice.but are you sure that backwater will be able to handle this?i'm thinking more along the lines of the national guard.
Another good one, jeb. I totally agree.:)
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

#3141 Feb 4, 2013
Did I say I'm happy Obama won?
No.
Just, Obama won.
Learning about his words

Dawsonville, GA

#3142 Feb 4, 2013

Location hidden

#3143 Feb 4, 2013
what ya think wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, I mean you absolutely no harm. Heck I am 63 with a bad heart. I just want you to say to me in person what you say on this so called forum. You are now up to a total of 3 different names you post under. I really just want to talk to you, so I can show you just what a fool you really are, what ya think?
From previous postings and conversations with yourself and others you live in N. Ga.
You left something out of your post. You are 63 AND delusional. I post under one name and only one name. I have posted under Synergy for a loooooong time. You will believe what you want to believe and I can promise you, I won't lose sleep over it. for whatever reason, it makes you feel better to think I have multiple id's. Rock on with it, dude. Now! Since you won't believe me about my ID, why am I supposed to believe you about meaning no harm, being 63 and having a bad heart???? Will you please explain that? It's just more of that left wing double standard rearing its ugly head.

Location hidden

#3144 Feb 4, 2013
puttputt wrote:
Look up the meaning of synergy....
Yeah, she's crazy.
Obviously, I have gotten the best of you. You seem to be seething. Just relax. I don't understand WHY you left wingers are so angry. I would expect you'd be on top of the world. After all, someone keeps saying Obama won. Isn't that music to your ears? Hmmmmm?:)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3145 Feb 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good one, jeb. I totally agree.:)
what in the world brought all this on? was wacthing super bowl and must have missed something.maybe the worst is over now.

Location hidden

#3146 Feb 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>what in the world brought all this on? was wacthing super bowl and must have missed something.maybe the worst is over now.
It kind of went to hell in a handbasket in a hurry,huh? At least you've kept YOUR sense of humor.:)
Some of these people don't have one!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3147 Feb 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
We may have to send out less public invitations and hire Blackwater to provide security. Especially around the G-550 and my hybrid S.U.V. Better also include around me. I just had some caps put on my teeth and I ain't risking those for nobody.
Wonder if we should institute a 7 drink maximum ?
It should be OK though. I understand Zoltar will lead us in such a heartwarming prayer that oil will be poured upon these troubled waters.
I have to admit it's more entertaining when spirits run high - kind like watching Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher engage in verbal repartee to work up the crowd.
situation report:all is quiet on western front at present.goffs in wire earlier,repelled with light but sustainable casualties.overall, situation terse but tenable.be on alert,could require rapid re-enforcement.
Lived there

Young Harris, GA

#3148 Feb 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That's a real downer.
I think I was talking about all the Obama supporters that should be happy that their man won and all the things he is going to do to us for the next 4 years.
Worry about what Obama is going to do for you if you want, but worry like hell about what Congress is going to do TO you!
damn nut

United States

#3149 Feb 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You left something out of your post. You are 63 AND delusional. I post under one name and only one name. I have posted under Synergy for a loooooong time. You will believe what you want to believe and I can promise you, I won't lose sleep over it. for whatever reason, it makes you feel better to think I have multiple id's. Rock on with it, dude. Now! Since you won't believe me about my ID, why am I supposed to believe you about meaning no harm, being 63 and having a bad heart???? Will you please explain that? It's just more of that left wing double standard rearing its ugly head.
So you just don't have enough confidence in yourself to show up and talk, and I just want to talk. You are so full of shit, I will not beg, I have lost all interest in talking to you. The only conversation you are interested in is between yourself and your make beleive friends. It must be a conversation that you can control and maybe not look so stupid. Let me explain, you are a damn nut.
\ I would suggest that all other posters just ignore this moron. That will give it only it to talk to, and it will continue to talk to its make beleive friends.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3150 Feb 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I have gotten the best of you. You seem to be seething. Just relax. I don't understand WHY you left wingers are so angry. I would expect you'd be on top of the world. After all, someone keeps saying Obama won. Isn't that music to your ears? Hmmmmm?:)
Perhaps they're realizing that, although their guy won, all is not going to be as they expected it would be. Their guy won, the country lost...
Informed Opinion

United States

#3151 Feb 5, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>situation report:all is quiet on western front at present.goffs in wire earlier,repelled with light but sustainable casualties.overall, situation terse but tenable.be on alert,could require rapid re-enforcement.
Roger that.

We've requested additional numerous cases Maker's Mark 46; 1,680 Titleist ProV1x golf balls; 360 boxes of PadrĂ³n Family Reserve cigars; 100. lbs of Nicaraguan coffee beans for the super automatic coffee makers; 50 kegs of generic beer,(the beer that cones in white cans with green labels reading "Beer"); 200 gallons of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream; and DVDs of all previous episodes of MST3K, The A Team; and South Park.

The Wife suggested we include other food, communication equipment, and her medicines - but I explained to her this is about survival, not pleasure.

I can requisition additional items should you desire. We have applied for a federal grant that should cover the costs.

Oh, I forgot, the supplies are being transported by the Hooters Girls transport service out of Atlanta. There'll only be about 12 of them, and based on appearance they won't consume a large quantity of limited supplies.

While we hate to ask then to enter the battle zone, they can act as decoys and distractions and also know how to cook the wings they'll be bringing. If my Wife asks about the needs to have them there, back me up on this please - she'll buy the story if it cones from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More people with Ebolo 16 hr Raymibd 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Wed EW Shank 16
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Dec 21 AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Dec 20 chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Dec 19 truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web