Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments (Page 147)

Showing posts 2,921 - 2,940 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
You guys are easily upset & pissed off. Let's all start typing like Jeb, screw it. If errors are acceptable from one, then there are no rules. Fair enuff.
wat errors? i ain't played a baseball game in years!
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
We may have to send out less public invitations and hire Blackwater to provide security. Especially around the G-550 and my hybrid S.U.V. Better also include around me. I just had some caps put on my teeth and I ain't risking those for nobody.
Wonder if we should institute a 7 drink maximum ?
It should be OK though. I understand Zoltar will lead us in such a heartwarming prayer that oil will be poured upon these troubled waters.
I have to admit it's more entertaining when spirits run high - kind like watching Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher engage in verbal repartee to work up the crowd.
you being former law enforcement and all,i trust your advice.but are you sure that backwater will be able to handle this?i'm thinking more along the lines of the national guard.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Holy Crap! Topix needs to start handing out some take at easy pills or give out some of those left handed cigarettes to make some of you chill out.
Why are you lefties so bent out of shape? You won but you don't seem any happier. Why is that?
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

What is it that we won? Let me see, I owned property for many years, the city has abandoned the public drainage easement, my home sat empty for over three years, due to fear of driveway collapse on top of the culvert sized for 86, cars crash at the street, taxpayers pick up the tab downstream, and my land is now a dollar after denied due process. My husband dead after learning lead and copper in water supply, and I attended more meetings at the WSA BOD then I can count. I pouted, cried, showed up with lots of facts and got nowhere. What did I win? I wrote everybody and their brother too, and the WSA collects fees wiping the land out, and this is the short version. What did I win? I can't even get to court and find out where my land value went. The president did nothing, nor the state, nor the locals, and we preach public safety and take away liberty. I am confused here, what did I win? If this is winning, i don't even want to know what losing is here.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama won.
Obama won.
Obsma won.
Obama won.
For those who have been asleep under a rock,
Obams won.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
What is it that we won? Let me see, I owned property for many years, the city has abandoned the public drainage easement, my home sat empty for over three years, due to fear of driveway collapse on top of the culvert sized for 86, cars crash at the street, taxpayers pick up the tab downstream, and my land is now a dollar after denied due process. My husband dead after learning lead and copper in water supply, and I attended more meetings at the WSA BOD then I can count. I pouted, cried, showed up with lots of facts and got nowhere. What did I win? I wrote everybody and their brother too, and the WSA collects fees wiping the land out, and this is the short version. What did I win? I can't even get to court and find out where my land value went. The president did nothing, nor the state, nor the locals, and we preach public safety and take away liberty. I am confused here, what did I win? If this is winning, i don't even want to know what losing is here.
Wow! That's a real downer.
I think I was talking about all the Obama supporters that should be happy that their man won and all the things he is going to do to us for the next 4 years.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama won.
Obama won.
Let's make one fact clear.
Obama won.
How many times will you tell us?
Obama won.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Here we go, now little dave tells topix,
Obama won.
I repeat, Obama won.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That's a real downer.
I think I was talking about all the Obama supporters that should be happy that their man won and all the things he is going to do to us for the next 4 years.
Two of the most refreahing statements I've ever heard, Obama Won, and Bush cannot ever run again!
what ya think

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did you know you would have to fly in?
Listen up, I mean you absolutely no harm. Heck I am 63 with a bad heart. I just want you to say to me in person what you say on this so called forum. You are now up to a total of 3 different names you post under. I really just want to talk to you, so I can show you just what a fool you really are, what ya think?

From previous postings and conversations with yourself and others you live in N. Ga.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

What did Obama win? A polarized nation. Violence in the streets. A letter from me every week. What did he win?
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Ask the others who have reminded us.
Obama won.
I'm just repeating the message for those who do not know,
Obama won.
We've heard it and we want them to know, we ALL know,
Obama won.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just to show them how stupid they sound.
Obama won.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh I get it Obama won.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Look up the meaning of synergy....
Yeah, she's crazy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

what ya think wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, I mean you absolutely no harm. Heck I am 63 with a bad heart. I just want you to say to me in person what you say on this so called forum. You are now up to a total of 3 different names you post under. I really just want to talk to you, so I can show you just what a fool you really are, what ya think?
From previous postings and conversations with yourself and others you live in N. Ga.
Am I to presume you think Synergy, Bill in Dville and I are the same person? IF so, you are as wrong about that as you are everything else you have posted.(But thanks for the compliment.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

puttputt wrote:
Just to show them how stupid they sound.
Obama won.
Oh, you are DEFINITELY showing us how stupid some people sound.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I dont remebering asking you what you thought.
Nor do I care.
Understand?
I certainly hope so.
puttputt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I dont remember.
I dont recall.
I dont care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

puttputt wrote:
I dont remebering asking you what you thought.
Nor do I care.
Understand?
I certainly hope so.
The feeling is most definitely mutual, but it would be nice if you would post something semi-intelligent if you are going to continue clogging up the thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,921 - 2,940 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Chatham County was issued at April 17 at 7:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE