Comments
2,861 - 2,880 of 49,619 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3055
Feb 3, 2013
 
Jeb question wrote:
Jeb. Do you listen to the Conley Bros band? If not please check out the links.
never heard of them.what links?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3056
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does anyone have a comment about post # 3053? Just curious.....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3058
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Synergy wrote:
Does anyone have a comment about post # 3053? Just curious.....
Where might post 3053 be? Looks like the board monitor (or someone) removed it...

Hmmmm...
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3059
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jeb question wrote:
Jeb. Do you listen to the Conley Bros band? If not please check out the links.
will check it out after while,thanks.
just more BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3060
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% WRONG as to where I get my information. Imagine that????? You are such an arrogant individual. You just know it ALL, don't you? I don't appreciate uninformed individuals like YOU being allowed to vote. AGAIN, why do YOU care? Your guy won! If you think for one minute that people of YOUR ilk will ever control me, you are insane! YOU are an insufferable fool.
Yea sure, so what do you listen to or read to get such a warped view of whats really going on in the world. Or do you just see "it" in the dreams afer another night of drinking?

The night of drinking is not a put down, if I were you I would also drink a lot, and I mean a lot.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3061
Feb 3, 2013
 
Jeb question wrote:
Jeb. Do you listen to the Conley Bros band? If not please check out the links.
hey,they are really good.only listened to a few,so far,especially like the cover of"here comes the rain again".you know,the chic reminds me alot of chrisse hyndes(? pretenders)where are they from?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3062
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% WRONG as to where I get my information. Imagine that????? You are such an arrogant individual. You just know it ALL, don't you? I don't appreciate uninformed individuals like YOU being allowed to vote. AGAIN, why do YOU care? Your guy won! If you think for one minute that people of YOUR ilk will ever control me, you are insane! YOU are an insufferable fool.
LMAO.

Don't you find it interesting that these well educated, erudite individuals (note the sarcasm) know where others get their information? They know which TV stations you're watching, which radio programs you listen to, etc. I'm REALLY impressed, aren't you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3063
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Where might post 3053 be? Looks like the board monitor (or someone) removed it...
Hmmmm...
Yep! I was just testing. It was a link about what the IRS is doing in regard to Obamacare. It was nonpartisan as far as I could tell. It wasn't a FOX news article. That is all it was. The only thing I added was: "I wonder if this is true?" That's it. Interesting......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3064
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

just more BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sure, so what do you listen to or read to get such a warped view of whats really going on in the world. Or do you just see "it" in the dreams afer another night of drinking?
The night of drinking is not a put down, if I were you I would also drink a lot, and I mean a lot.
I probably get my news from the same places you do. The difference is I have a brain and know how to process the information correctly.

It seems that YOU should STOP drinking. After all, your guy won and you are STILL mad and trying to control everything. If the article in the link that I have been trying to post is true, you are going to hate your own guts for voting for that renegade. Congratulations on winning the election. I hope your fun begins soooooooon. Of course, ALL of us will be having that "fun", but at least the conservatives weren't hoodwinked.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3065
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Don't you find it interesting that these well educated, erudite individuals (note the sarcasm) know where others get their information? They know which TV stations you're watching, which radio programs you listen to, etc. I'm REALLY impressed, aren't you?
Yes. It's like a recording straight out of the extreme liberal play book. So predictable. You know how the libs love to blame everyone else.
1. Bush
2. FOX
3. Rush

I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame. It's amazing how they don't mind having strictly left wing BS mainlined into their heads, but they resent even ONE conservative station. There is truly something wrong with those people. They are not interested in any other point of view. That is how narrow minded and controlled they are.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3066
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame.
You couldn't be more nuts.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3067
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's like a recording straight out of the extreme liberal play book. So predictable. You know how the libs love to blame everyone else.
1. Bush
2. FOX
3. Rush

I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame. It's amazing how they don't mind having strictly left wing BS mainlined into their heads, but they resent even ONE conservative station. There is truly something wrong with those people. They are not interested in any other point of view. That is how narrow minded and controlled they are.
Isn't it amazing how the Right Wingers accuse Left Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others;
and
Left Wingers accuse Right Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others.

Which side is the pot and which side is the kettle ?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3068
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Hey Synergy:

Did you see Lewie (Bob) is back?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3069
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more nuts.
I'm NUTS???? Hell! You voted for Obama TWICE!!!!!!!!! Now! That's nuts!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3070
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how the Right Wingers accuse Left Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others;
and
Left Wingers accuse Right Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others.
Which side is the pot and which side is the kettle ?
It's all the same.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3071
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
Hey Synergy:
Did you see Lewie (Bob) is back?
Yup! Wonder what his NEXT ID will be.:) He's going for some kind of record.... me thinks.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3072
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Where might post 3053 be? Looks like the board monitor (or someone) removed it...
Hmmmm...
Don't sweat it. Some of my threads and almost all my post are being removed.
DumbLiberals

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3073
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat it. Some of my threads and almost all my post are being removed.

That's the advantage of Topix having liberals as Topix monitors.
It's happening at Facebook, Twitter, etc. Courtesy of Obama and his henchmen.
LittleDave

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3074
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

DumbLiberals wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the advantage of Topix having liberals as Topix monitors.
It's happening at Facebook, Twitter, etc. Courtesy of Obama and his henchmen.
How do you like it when you are not in control?

And not even in the majority anymore.

Someone made a batch of weak tea and we wised up.

LMFAO!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3075
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

LittleDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like it when you are not in control?
And not even in the majority anymore.
Someone made a batch of weak tea and we wised up.
LMFAO!!
This is a CLASSIC liberal post. PLEASE keep a copy of this post under your pillow for future reference. You'll want to remove all dangerous objects from your reach. rotfl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savannah Discussions

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for missing uncle. Wed Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: David M. Nelson MD (Feb '11) Jul 14 Char 81 45
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 13 Patty M 140
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••