Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3006 Feb 2, 2013
Unfornunely we can't do anything about the horrible damage perpetrated on America by human carnivores like bush/cheney. They should both have gotten lethal injections. Now we have to heal the damages and they will be slow in coming. I thought we had learned our lesson in Vietnam about unwinable wars but 40 years later Americans memories got dulled and off to Iraq we go. Now we can't put the blame solely on bush/cheney because it took 52% of the voting fools in this country to allow them in there for 8 stressful years. Hopefully it will be atleast another 40+ years before Americans are conned into another completly stupid war. I will say though that it was one hell of a propaganda show right before the Iraq war by cheney going into the CIA dept. 4 to 5 times a day one week before invading Iraq. He was presuring them into feeding the media with mass lies about the mass destruction possibilties that Saddam actually never had. Even had me a bit worried. I thought they were 6 months from having a nuclear missile capable of hitting the USA. Then better judgement prevailed and considering the nature of Haliburton/cheney I came to my senses and said to myself,no this is a scam run by the worst human flesh eaters our country has ever witnessed.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3007 Feb 2, 2013
still full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of your comment and the only reason to make it was to show that in you opinin you are a "big shot".I have a business, a business where my customers know exactly what they get and exactly what it costs. They also have the option to COMPARE what I offer and what I charge to lots of other business's selling the SAME THING. Sometimes we have to work on VERY slim margins because a lot of things out of my control add to costs, and people have some idea of what they should pay.
Hospitals on the other hand don't post prices so consumers can choose the best service. Hell you can ask your doctor who performs operations in his hospital all the time, he says he doesn't know. The last operation I paid for was done by a Canadian doctor who MOVED to Georgia to make more money doing the same thing. A brain surgeon going from 1 million to 2 million just by moving. The hospital bill was close to 200 thousand, after insurance it was cut to approx.$ 100,000. I owed 30 thousand to the hospital. After calling the billing department and asking for a cash discount they cut another 20%. If had NOT ask, I would not have gotten the discount. People are used to asking for discounts before hand, not after the service has been rendered and the billing completed, and they know this. When hospitals have cost competition and post prices encouraging competition I will agree with what you say. A lot of hospitals pretend to be not for profit, that just means they overpay administrators to make sure they stay that way, for profits do just fine.
Until hospitals ACT like a business you and your alter ego are still full of crap.
(The waterboy has a much better chance of being President that the players!)
Okay. I just connected the dots. Apparently YOU think BillinDville and I are alter egos??? Man! Just can't get anythng past you , huh? rotfl The only thing altered here is YOU!(couldn't resist.)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3008 Feb 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya sabes que no hacer eso, usted tonto Rober Lewis.
my spanish being even worse than my english(no mean feat,huh),would translating comment & reply?

Location hidden

#3009 Feb 2, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@Informed Opinion
Regarding light bulbs and soldiers and Obamacare
I was really hoping you were not implying what I thought you were, hence my request for explanation. Unfortunately, you were.
If you want energy independence for this country, we will never get it by following the ideas of the Left because their ideas are not about energy independence - they're about control. Open up ANWR for drilling, open oil production back up in the Gulf and quit limiting our offshore drilling. We allow foreign companies to drill off our coastlines, but we can't - brilliant. He wants to shut down the coal company and the EPA is releasing new standards that are exorbitantly expensive, including those to reduce the amount of mercury released - and yet the Left want to put those stupid lightbulbs in our homes that are far more of a mercury hazard than the coal companies. The same light bulb that must be disposed of as "hazardous waste" and is now being warned against because they leak UV radiation and contribute towards increasing risk of skin cancer - yeah, I want that around my kids. But GE is happy all the way to the bank - love that payback.
Obamacare has nothing to do with personal responsibility and everything to do with government control. How you can possibly see it in any other way just shows you don't understand it at all.
Ronald Reagan summed it up best: "It isn't so much that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."
+1 Excellent post. I admire your tenacity, but you are waaaaaay over the Left's intellectual conprehension ability. Apparently, they NEED complete government control over their lives.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#3010 Feb 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, so much false information in such a small post.
Let's just address the most obvious. "We" don't drill anywhere, and "They" don't dril anywhere because there is no "We" and "They" - there are only multinational corporations that owe allegiance to no country - only to profit. That's just reality.
As for the rest:
Did Ronnie Ray-Gun. say that before or after he starred in "Bedtime for Bonzo"; when he illegally sold missiles and guns to his buddy, Osama bin Laden; he had the Marines dumped in Lebanon to be bombed; he doubled the national debt; he had democratically elected leaders assassinated or overthrown in Central and South America; or when he slept through cabinet meetings?
Yep, Ronnie Ray-Gun was right- why would we want to conserve and use alternative energy sources when we can continue to bankrupt the country, destroy our environment, and send thousands of of Marines to die unnecessarily- hey we're protecting the profits of the Muslims and the multinationals and that's what real Americans care about.
Screw our kids. We ain't sacrificing anyway or any how so they can inherit a country where the air is breathable and the water safe to drink - We Right Wing Americans don't change anything or negatively effect corporate profits for nobody.
Same with medical insurance -
screw those liberal suckers who exercise personal responsibility and do without to pay for their own insurance for medical costs -
Real Americans - Right Wingers - We are parasitic deadbeats who talk about personal responsible - but only for everyone else. Real Americans just suck on the health care system taking free health services and care until they qualify for Medicare, when they can continue to take public funds for their medical care.
I already pay over $20K already a year for my family's health care - I better get smart and join the deadbeats and make others pay for me and my family. Yep, that's real American.
And what's great ?
While these deadbeats avoid taking any personal responsibility, refuse any small sacrifices they are asked to make, they you attack the very people paying their bills for them.
Gotta love hypocrisy.
Now make sure and avoid dealing with those pesky facts - follow Karl Rove and Goebbel's advice - just call the messenger some names, even you bi-pedal homo sapien you.
Boring as usual.

Location hidden

#3011 Feb 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently not.i kinda like the old man,too.i think he was one of the first to see the lunacy of 'supply side/trickle down' economy.when he sought repulican nomination against reagan,calling it "voodoo economics".but in end,he either 'bought into it' or maybe just gave up trying to fight the more conservative elements in the party.besides,i think he named one of his sons after me.
"apparently not"???? Sure we have. Don't ever underestimate.......
L.H.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3012 Feb 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
L.H.
???
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3013 Feb 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
L.H.
lost me on that one bud.....way over my head..
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3014 Feb 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
L.H.
still working on it,meantime will you please inform these folks that bush,jr. was 'really' a cheerleader at Yale.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3015 Feb 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>still working on it,meantime will you please inform these folks that bush,jr. was 'really' a cheerleader at Yale.
and to show that i am balanced and fair,bush,sr. was an very good baseball player(3rd base)with pro potential,scouting reports said he had great 'D'-but weak stick(lacking strong bat).at any rate,he ended up in politics,for better or worse!
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#3016 Feb 2, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Unfornunely we can't do anything about the horrible damage perpetrated on America by human carnivores like bush/cheney. They should both have gotten lethal injections. Now we have to heal the damages and they will be slow in coming. I thought we had learned our lesson in Vietnam about unwinable wars but 40 years later Americans memories got dulled and off to Iraq we go. Now we can't put the blame solely on bush/cheney because it took 52% of the voting fools in this country to allow them in there for 8 stressful years. Hopefully it will be atleast another 40+ years before Americans are conned into another completly stupid war. I will say though that it was one hell of a propaganda show right before the Iraq war by cheney going into the CIA dept. 4 to 5 times a day one week before invading Iraq. He was presuring them into feeding the media with mass lies about the mass destruction possibilties that Saddam actually never had. Even had me a bit worried. I thought they were 6 months from having a nuclear missile capable of hitting the USA. Then better judgement prevailed and considering the nature of Haliburton/cheney I came to my senses and said to myself,no this is a scam run by the worst human flesh eaters our country has ever witnessed.
I don't want to make you angry, but I have to criticize your post.

To call Cheney a "flesh eater" is an insult to flesh eaters.

Zombies everywhere deserve, and await, an apology.

Location hidden

#3017 Feb 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ate dog. What's your point?

Location hidden

#3018 Feb 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>still working on it,meantime will you please inform these folks that bush,jr. was 'really' a cheerleader at Yale.
Yes, he was. "For God, For Country, For Yale!"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3019 Feb 2, 2013
Empty Pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured one of you class A as*holes would post something like that. And I'm glad. Why? Because when I lost my job to downsizing several years ago I started my own business - so I have a job. Yes, it's been slim and a challenge in this economy, but I've never been on welfare, food stamps, etc. How about you? I'm betting you're on 'corporate welfare' aren't you? And by the way, no, I would not be ashamed to "flip burgers" - I paid my way through college flipping burgers. How about you?
U would lose ur bet. Partner level in a well known firm. Never been unemployed 4 more than 3 weeks. No welfare or things like that, I saved $ for any bad times.

4 college: I received a partial athletic scholarship and partial academic scholarship. 2 make ends meet 'cuz my family was poor, I was a male prostitute for 3 years in college. It paid pretty well. Where I lived there was lots of trophy wives with hubbies that worked crazy hours + traveled. Bouncer in a big bar for several years.
still full of it

United States

#3020 Feb 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Excellent post. I admire your tenacity, but you are waaaaaay over the Left's intellectual conprehension ability. Apparently, they NEED complete government control over their lives.
Do you have Fox News Channel stamped on your forehead, if you don't you are misleading people.

Location hidden

#3021 Feb 2, 2013
still full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have Fox News Channel stamped on your forehead, if you don't you are misleading people.
No, but WHY do you care? Do YOU have MSNBC and Huffinton Post stamped on YOUR forehead? If you say you don't, YOU are lying. Dish it? Then TAKE it!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3022 Feb 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
well that lying rascal!i read that he said he was a vegan.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3024 Feb 2, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
U would lose ur bet. Partner level in a well known firm. Never been unemployed 4 more than 3 weeks. No welfare or things like that, I saved $ for any bad times.
4 college: I received a partial athletic scholarship and partial academic scholarship. 2 make ends meet 'cuz my family was poor, I was a male prostitute for 3 years in college. It paid pretty well. Where I lived there was lots of trophy wives with hubbies that worked crazy hours + traveled. Bouncer in a big bar for several years.
bouncer at a big bar? better choose your words carefully,empty pockets!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3025 Feb 2, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring as usual.
gosh,i often get you confused with "bored moniter".the only way i can differeniate is that one(you)has a three-word vocabulary and the other has grits for brains.i wish one of y'all would post a photo or something.
life out there

Atlanta, GA

#3026 Feb 2, 2013
I'm in disbelief the same 3-4 posters are still stuck on this forum. Weeks of the same, do you interact with family at all? Do you have friends? Pure disbelief, my goodness. What boring lives money can buy. Nobody reads this crap but the same few. You need a life away from Topix. Put your mouse away and back sloooowly away from the computer. Good grief, what a sad little group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 8 FearDevil 145
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Savannah News, Events & Info