Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
soros

Birmingham, AL

#2872 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy is losing it. Watching to much O'reilly, you know when someone disagrees with him, he turns red then purple, his forehead veins pop out & he spits slobber everywhere. Yeah, that's "fair & balanced" alright. I dont watch FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, nor ABC. I'm not a child, I refuse to be spoonfed propaganda & lies.
soros

Suwanee, GA

#2873 Feb 1, 2013
too much. Way too much.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#2874 Feb 1, 2013
It's like having a good bowell movement after being constipated for days seeing Mitt romney flushed down the toilet. Americans have'nt forgotten the mass rape and robbery of our country that Bush/ Cheney perpetrated on their own citizens. Not to mention serial murder of innocent Iraqs and naive American soldiers conned into thinking they were doing the right thing. I hope Americans never forget bush just as Germans should never forget Hitler and Russians forget Stalin.
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2875 Feb 1, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
It's like having a good bowell movement after being constipated for days seeing Mitt romney flushed down the toilet. Americans have'nt forgotten the mass rape and robbery of our country that Bush/ Cheney perpetrated on their own citizens. Not to mention serial murder of innocent Iraqs and naive American soldiers conned into thinking they were doing the right thing. I hope Americans never forget bush just as Germans should never forget Hitler and Russians forget Stalin.
Don't dare forget the other dismal failure, Rumsfeld, what a joke he was. I mean, even Colin Powell bolted.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#2876 Feb 1, 2013
The real axis of evil, Bush,Cheney, Rumsfeld.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2877 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
Synergy is losing it. Watching to much O'reilly, you know when someone disagrees with him, he turns red then purple, his forehead veins pop out & he spits slobber everywhere. Yeah, that's "fair & balanced" alright. I dont watch FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, nor ABC. I'm not a child, I refuse to be spoonfed propaganda & lies.
Not so. No one has that kind of power over me. Your description sounds more like Chris Matthews. You know, the MSNBC king? Since you read or listen to the "truth", how about sharing with all of us where YOU get YOUR news? You sound very left wing. Wonder where you are getting your NONPARTISAN news. Please share. I"m sure we would ALL like to know.

Location hidden

#2878 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
Funny how you state that I am losing it, but you don't mention Post #2856. Why isn't HE losing it? Could it be that he supports your left wing ideology? Hmmmmmm? No cred.
Bremen--ite

Norcross, GA

#2879 Feb 1, 2013
Kinda feel sorry for the GOP considering it was the party of T Roosevelt and Eisenhower. How those two must be rolling in their graves.
Ad Exec

Young Harris, GA

#2880 Feb 1, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've decided to go ahead and explain a couple of things to you about your post."
Doesn't work, does it?
You're confusing people with the facts...
Synergy doesn't like facts. He/she/it ignored the Neilsen report which is as factual as they come. Instead, he/she/it messed it's diaper and started bouncing off walls.

Location hidden

#2881 Feb 1, 2013
Ad Exec wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy doesn't like facts. He/she/it ignored the Neilsen report which is as factual as they come. Instead, he/she/it messed it's diaper and started bouncing off walls.
You are never going to "get" it, are you? That's just pathetic. You are to be pitied.
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2882 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. No one has that kind of power over me. Your description sounds more like Chris Matthews. You know, the MSNBC king? Since you read or listen to the "truth", how about sharing with all of us where YOU get YOUR news? You sound very left wing. Wonder where you are getting your NONPARTISAN news. Please share. I"m sure we would ALL like to know.
If I told you, then the CIA would have to kill you, but they'd make sure it looked like a suicide.
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2883 Feb 1, 2013
Not me, the CIA. Just to clear that up, before you report me as a terroristic threat. I don't know you and wouldn't want to know you. Reading the words you type & spew are enough.
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2884 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are never going to "get" it, are you? That's just pathetic. You are to be pitied.
You are never ever going to see you're losing by a touchdown or two. You are pathetic, and you ARE pitied.

Location hidden

#2885 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
Not me, the CIA. Just to clear that up, before you report me as a terroristic threat. I don't know you and wouldn't want to know you. Reading the words you type & spew are enough.
You've answered my question. You get your so-called "truth" from left wing propaganda. BTW, I would have no problem with knowing you. You don't bother me in the least.

*When conservatives don't like something, they do something else. When liberals don't like something, they want to shut it down and deprive EVERYONE.

Location hidden

#2886 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text> If I told you, then the CIA would have to kill you, but they'd make sure it looked like a suicide.
No comment.
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2887 Feb 1, 2013
Wow, you're the only worst psychic on this forum.
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2888 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy, have you enjoyed the volley? I mean, you're so "easy". And it's all in fun. This is just pure entertainment for me. Words straight from your mouth, right?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#2890 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
Synergy, have you enjoyed the volley? I mean, you're so "easy". And it's all in fun. This is just pure entertainment for me. Words straight from your mouth, right?
synergy-0 soros-0 .....but who's counting?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#2891 Feb 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>synergy-0 soros-0 .....but who's counting?
was going to suggest a 'sudden death' playoff,but with all the talk about killing,cia hits,etc.maybe not such a good idea.
Informed Opinion

La Fayette, GA

#2892 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text> If I told you, then the CIA would have to kill you, but they'd make sure it looked like a suicide.
They'd try - but probably screw it up.

Castro learned to enjoy their poison laden cigars.

bin Laden was so old and decrepit that he fell down while racing at 1/12 a mile and hour for his bifocals to see if it was a SEAL Team or the pizza guy in his bedroom.

We did get Saddam Hussein, but he of course was a CIA asset and the sworn enemy of Iran, hated extremist Muslims and the Taliban, and was creating equal treatment for women in his country, so of course we'd manage to kill him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) May 18 anonymous 85
Ravenna Connell-Douglas May 16 old friend 3
Trump-Repubs Bringing back Military Draft? May 9 Joe 3
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) May 9 Anonymous 22
Where can I cop h? May 5 Cannonb510 3
Guy that met Ashley the truckdriver you got AID... May 2 Fuku 1
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May 1 Pooler Resident 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages