Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#27604 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Huff and puff, your favorite post link, calls you a Liar, and I agree…..
Oct 13…..
“World War II Memorial Barriers Pushed Through By Crowd “
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/13/worl...
ABC NEWS call you a Liar, and I agree…
Oct 13….
DC Crowd Pushes Through Barriers to WWII Memorial
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dc-crowd-p...
Zerohedge calls you a Liar, and I agree. With pictures…
ZeroHedge pictures call you a Liar, and I agree….I see no park ranger moving barry-cades. I do see vets moving them so Politico and you are both Liars.
Oct 13…..
Protesting Veterans Tear Down DC Barricades, Chant "Shut Down The White House"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-13/prot...
RT calls you a Liar, and I agree……
Oct 13…….
“Thousands of protesters pushed through barriers to make their way to the World War II Memorial closed under government shutdown in Washington DC. Local police donned riot gear as they tried to control the protesting veterans.”
The pictures call you a Liar, and I agree….
http://rt.com/usa/veterans-storm-memorial-was...
It's not surprising that you continue to exhibit a reading comprehension problem, this could explain the endless stream of lies that you post.

All of the reports that you reference were describing the Teapublican Political Photo Opp (10-13-2013), but back in the real world we find this...

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/how-muc...
...But there’s one big problem with their protest: Veterans streaming into Washington to see the monument don’t really face any obstacles in their visits, and many complain that they are being used for political gain.

Black metal barricades may indeed be wrapped around the nine-year-old site on the National Mall. But the National Park Service rangers charged with protecting the monument also have been under orders since the day after (10-02-2013) the shutdown’s start to move the gates out of the way when any World War II veterans arrive.

“We’ve had no problems at all,” said Jim McLaughlin, a lead organizer for the Honor Flight Network, the nonprofit group drawn into the dispute when several GOP lawmakers accompanied its guests during their first visit to the memorial hours after the shutdown started.

While Republicans have continued to argue that the monument is closed — images and video of the lawmakers with the visiting veterans quickly became the B-roll on the shutdown’s first day — McLaughlin said in an interview that his group has been able to bring several hundred more veterans to see the site since Oct. 1.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27605 Oct 17, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you are, my young Padawan. Strong with the Force I am. Wrong you would be to change, or even attempt to sway my opinion.

I dont believe you will find any post where I have tried to persuade anyone, one way or the other....

I will tell you again, you have dipped your toes into politics here and now. Just fair warning, to see if you can stay on topic...

who will be president after Obama in 2017??

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#27606 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are getting your lies from the same place as Oh my, are you two in the same Liars club??
Your first link is based on a link to the new York times….here
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/us/politics... ;
Which is a very good article about the Koch brothers and many other rich people backing candidates that TRULY stand on the Repub platform emphasizing smaller government and deregulation more than immigration and social issues.
This is a conservative view that most conservatives will follow, not like the rinos in congress today… The repub party needs to get a backbone or they will wilt away…
I don’t need the Koch brothers to tell me I have the same ideas…less gubmint is always best gubmint….
Your next link is nothing more than a left wing writer exhibiting a back hand swipe against a conservative, something you are good at, so why use another’s.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...
Your last link is just pure garbage from dailykos, which is known as the “Big Lie Link.”
The first quote out of the mouth of Liars is “U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz — whose father is Rafael Cruz, a rabid right-wing Christian preacher and the director of the Purifying Fire International ministry— and legions of the senator’s wealthy supporters, some of whom orchestrated the shutdown, are rooted in a radical Christian ideology known as Dominionism or Christian Reconstructionism.”
Purifying Fire International ministry link is here
http://www.purifyingfire.org/ministries.htm
and as anyone can see Cruz senior is not listed anywhere as being associated with the ministry. In fact the Ministry appears to be an online con game…
As the authors have lied about the ministry, they have also lied about any connection with “Dominionism or Christian
Reconstructionism.”
And there is no effort to even try and tie the two together at your sorry link....
How is it possible that you're so consistently wrong? Are you BigDaves brother or something?

Each link was intended to show Cruz's ties to the Kochs - remember the to topic of the conversation.

It doesn't matter if you writer is left wing, conservative, or an West Dakota Evangelical Surfer Hindu Anarchist - the article was describing a real event that ties the Koch Brother directly to Cruz in a major way. Look up that event anywhere you want, because the event happened.

Just for kicks type this in your browser window: ted cruz dominionism

And again- that isn't the point - the point is the Koch ties at this moment. But the fact that he's a Republican from Texas is more than enough reason for the country to reject him - but when his father calls him "The Annointed One" - it's cause for alarm as well.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27607 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter who you were repying to since you plainly stated that you feel there is a difference between facts and REAL facts, it's also plainly obvious that only YOU can tell the difference. So, this is obviously a delusion that you operate under everyday.
There really are no surprises to be found in your attitude or its resulting behavior.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I'll let you know when you present some facts based on REAL facts. Until then just twiddling your thingy...

No delusion, just plain facts jack, with some real facts thrown in....

Tell us again about your sessions with the truth drug......

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27608 Oct 17, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics? No, it is you that are full of crap, like the people you all vote in. Don't shoot the messenger. Oh by the way, the little icons people judge bother me not, for i can sit back and laugh at your lack of vision. Now, go play tetherball, oops, I mean politics. I guess it's the same huh? Ball keeps going around the pole back and forth and is a neverending debate over who can finally wrap the pole with the little string with the ball on it. Yeah, good luck with that.

You are learning quickly grasshopper....especially the crap part...

from that poster.......

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27609 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising that you continue to exhibit a reading comprehension problem, this could explain the endless stream of lies that you post.
All of the reports that you reference were describing the Teapublican Political Photo Opp (10-13-2013), but back in the real world we find this...
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/how-muc...
...But there’s one big problem with their protest: Veterans streaming into Washington to see the monument don’t really face any obstacles in their visits, and many complain that they are being used for political gain.
Black metal barricades may indeed be wrapped around the nine-year-old site on the National Mall. But the National Park Service rangers charged with protecting the monument also have been under orders since the day after (10-02-2013) the shutdown’s start to move the gates out of the way when any World War II veterans arrive.
“We’ve had no problems at all,” said Jim McLaughlin, a lead organizer for the Honor Flight Network, the nonprofit group drawn into the dispute when several GOP lawmakers accompanied its guests during their first visit to the memorial hours after the shutdown started.
While Republicans have continued to argue that the monument is closed — images and video of the lawmakers with the visiting veterans quickly became the B-roll on the shutdown’s first day — McLaughlin said in an interview that his group has been able to bring several hundred more veterans to see the site since Oct. 1.

and all the pictures show you continue in your BIG FAT LIE...
Barry-cades dumped against the white house fence, guy on a two wheeler carrying a barry-cade, riot police suiting up, etc, etc..

Sure the park police now open the gates, but only after Obama started getting bad press..

If the kiddies stormed the White House to get a tour, Obama would cringe when it hit the news....

You are just a normal lying facilitator for Obama...another jay Carney......

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#27610 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, you will notice the crazies happened in D.C. where Obama lives. Obama's power is now affecting the sanity of many weaker libroids who once believed in Obama, but now have fallen astray.
This is what happens when one gets religious over der leader. They get down in the dumps cause they find out der leader is just another jive man from the town called "corrupt."
That is the only explanation why the libs stand by him, but most of them love life too much to commit suicide...they might get some gubmint freebies....
or an Obama bumper sticker.....
I know one thing..... The tragedies, outbursts, protests, and killins in D.C..... Had nothin to do with white racist southerners, like MSNBC, is tryin to spin the recent events in D.C.
The shooter-man at the navy yard was black, and the scared lady that was gunned down by the police, in front of her child, was black. All the people said, that knew the lady, that spoke-up on the House floor. Said, she was not crazy and is a very kind-hearted person. I think Obama will win, and the UNITED STATES will die, because of MSM.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27611 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same thing.
Soros has a lot of money and donates heavily in the political arena.
The Koch Brothers have a lot of money and donate heavily in the political arena.
THE SIMILARITIES END THERE!! UNDERSTAND? NOT THE SAME THING!!!
The end goal of the Koch Brothers is no government at all, and absolutely no regulations on what he does, particularly when it comes to damaging the earth and all of the money. All of it. People and the environment don't matter at all. And they are actively pursuing those means by all methods possible, including voter disenfranchisement, massive propaganda, destroying local school districts, major pollution, and buying the American government, creating phony entities to hide their activities, and whatever other evil things you can think of.
This is no good for anybody - conservative or liberal alike. The only people it's good for are them.
They are the closest thing to the evil-super-villians from cartoons that ever walked the face of this earth.
If you would just quit spouting off and arguing and actually spend some time thinking and learning you would know this.
Funny thing most people feel the same as you do about George Soros. Many call him the most evil man in the world. He has been known to set up the financial collapse of countries to make millions of dollars. What happens to the people when that happens?
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27612 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it possible that you're so consistently wrong? Are you BigDaves brother or something?
Each link was intended to show Cruz's ties to the Kochs - remember the to topic of the conversation.
It doesn't matter if you writer is left wing, conservative, or an West Dakota Evangelical Surfer Hindu Anarchist - the article was describing a real event that ties the Koch Brother directly to Cruz in a major way. Look up that event anywhere you want, because the event happened.
Just for kicks type this in your browser window: ted cruz dominionism
And again- that isn't the point - the point is the Koch ties at this moment. But the fact that he's a Republican from Texas is more than enough reason for the country to reject him - but when his father calls him "The Annointed One" - it's cause for alarm as well.

And your point is what?? A politician with ties to men of influence??

There are over 500 elected officials in D.C.
I'll say you can't find 10 without them using men of influence.

You think my political viewpoints will change when politicians use men of influence??? Will yours change about Obama and his men and women of influence??

Your argument is useless and a moot point....

BTW, what did your daddy say about you?? Be truthful now....

stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27613 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe you will find any post where I have tried to persuade anyone, one way or the other....
I will tell you again, you have dipped your toes into politics here and now. Just fair warning, to see if you can stay on topic...
who will be president after Obama in 2017??
Why, the next disaster of a politician you all choose to follow of course. I've already said it should be a split ticket, either one way or the other. Actually, I don't believe in dividing a country among lines of completely different thought processes, as it gets you what we just had, with results still yet to be seen in the mainstream public. Everyone has heard the old line about 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well, this is broke, and needs to be fixed. I think you political followers call it leaning left and right, as drunk folks do when they have had too much to drink. How about just sobering up and standing straight, and working to improve the quality of life for all citizens of a contingent, rather than certain factions of people who only agree with things when they are going their way? If there was a Republican president right now, the Democrats would all be whining. There isn't. It is a Democratic president. Now, given the fact that he is a complete goofball with no clue how to run a model train without derailing it, is irrelevant. But, as I sat and listened to what was said today, by someone who basically was telling anyone with a harsh opinion of him to go jump off a cliff, I was only reaffirmed of my belief that politicians don't give a bucket of rat urine what we think, as long as an election isn't coming up again for them, and then it's all wine and roses. As little as I know about politics, I make up for in understanding human nature. In my short 40 years of life, I have come to realize that what you see, is hardly ever what you get. Politicians are living proof of that. Most of them were lawyers, so you KNOW they know how to lie, and beat around the bush to make things sway in their favor. The others simply went to college and follow simplistic textbook procedure.
Who do I see as the next President? Con McArtist. At least the name would suit the position.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27614 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing most people feel the same as you do about George Soros. Many call him the most evil man in the world. He has been known to set up the financial collapse of countries to make millions of dollars. What happens to the people when that happens?

His goose never met the gander......

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#27615 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Soros and Obama, are the closest thing to the anti-christ(if one of the two isn't really the genuine article)that this world will ever see.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
http://aconservativeedge.wordpress.com/2013/1...
Impeach Obama and Save America Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27616 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is what?? A politician with ties to men of influence??
There are over 500 elected officials in D.C.
I'll say you can't find 10 without them using men of influence.
You think my political viewpoints will change when politicians use men of influence??? Will yours change about Obama and his men and women of influence??
Your argument is useless and a moot point....
BTW, what did your daddy say about you?? Be truthful now....

One other point...
why do you rely on other blogs, false stories, and writing solely produced by libroid writers???

Heck, this blog or topix is better informed than anyone you get from the web...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27617 Oct 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Bush jr. is not only war criminal, he is an anti-conservative sellout. That has all but destroyed this country. Obama aims to finish the job. Hispanics proudly claim they have been deciding who our President will be, since 2000.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politicse...
And I believe them. They are responsible for Bush jr. and Obama, and look where our country is at. Our country has never been more divided and at war with other nations. Mexicans are destroying this country! They are invading,destroying our country by hopping the border and dropping about ten anchor babies. That later growup and vote.
http://en.mercopress.com/2012/11/05/hispanics...
If TRUE AMERICANS don't VOTE, and doesn't become part of the political process, then one day in the near future...... We will wake-up and America the Beautiful, will be another third-world, hell-hole, like mexico. Wake-up Americans!
Impeach Obama Today!
I agree with almost everything that you wrote. The only disagreement is that Bush was just another Rino that the Republicans put into office by fraud. Bush is and always has been liberal as I guess most people have figured that out by now. It seems popular to Republicans to claim that you are a conservative. But in almost all cases, especially lately, they are RINO's. Sen. Cruz,Ron Paul, and a few others may very well be the exceptions.
The next big Obama move is to give all the illegals amnesty.
There may be little hope that the Republicans can or will stop the Obama and Democratic train. If the illegals are given amnesty and are able to vote then it will be the end of the Republican Party, and the Democrats know it.
Coming soon!! Look forward to a dictator heading one party over a broken bankrupt country.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27618 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
One other point...
why do you rely on other blogs, false stories, and writing solely produced by libroid writers???
You arguing with yourself? Wow! Politically charged people are crazier than I thought!

Douglasville, GA

#27619 Oct 17, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
One other point...
That is the truth and the reason I seldom reply to anything that he post as web sites.

Douglasville, GA

#27620 Oct 17, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
You arguing with yourself? Wow! Politically charged people are crazier than I thought!

Come on now! All those opinions from a fictitious animated cartoon character? Nobody has run out of crayons yet?

Douglasville, GA

#27621 Oct 17, 2013
My,my, look at what I just found. An article on Obama now pushing for Amnesty for Illegals. Read it and see what they think of the Republican party.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27622 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now! All those opinions from a fictitious animated cartoon character? Nobody has run out of crayons yet?
AH! But I will be willing to bet you, that you googled it, thinking you were going to find a real person behind it, huh? You had no clue it was a character from "American Dad", did you? And who cares? Life is a cartoon. People judge each other here with cartoon peanuts, light bulbs, etc. What's the difference. If I get judged harshly, that means the Human factor is still alive and well, and win or lose, I at least got my point across. Others believe as I do, as well as others believe in what you think, but I don't go putting cartoon opinions up in the form of inanimate objects if I see something I like, or don't like. Yeah.

Douglasville, GA

#27623 Oct 17, 2013
Tea Party know science better than liberals. Read what this new study concludes. Conservatives already knew this because of the Liberals belief in Global Warming. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just a Thought 2,058
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) 7 hr greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sun another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
•••
•••
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE