Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23603 Aug 29, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
To all my liberal Global Warming believers out there. That especially means I.O. and Oh My.
This is the latest report that should put sink stoppers in your mouths.
I am laughing so hard right now that I can barely contain myself. My you people look like gullible fools. BTW I still have that bridge for sale.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/08/28/global-...
Sink stopper???? I am laughing out loud. Good one. Too funny.
On a serious note, you'll NEVER get those two clueless wonders to admit to being wrong about ANYTHING. That's why they relate to Obama so well. He is so narcissistic, he simply WILL NOT be wrong. Pathetic.

Location hidden

#23604 Aug 29, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
What's yer point there, little booby?
You didn't get the point? Heck! A CAT could get the point. No offense, Loopy.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23605 Aug 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Just more of your delusional lies, I'm sure. Say bye bye. The guys with the white jackets are coming for you.
"Just more of your delusional lies, I'm sure. Say bye bye. The guys with the white jackets are coming for you."

Almost, almost, you almost, attempted to rebut the facts presented.

Well not really. Since you can't rebut indisputable facts, and you can't admit you've been "owned", you resort to childish insults.

If only Right Wing Wackos were capable of experiencing "shame" - so much that has been lost would have been saved.

Ah well..... That's why we call them Wackos.
Calling bs

Blairsville, GA

#23606 Aug 29, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the post.
Climate change supporters have created another economic engine of how "to fleece the public."
They continually do things that bring hardship to those they profess to care about. I can't decide whether they are really that inept or just that dishonest.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23607 Aug 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Obama's Affordable Care Act Looking a Bit Unaffordable

For the vast majority of Americans, premium prices will be higher in the individual exchange than what they're currently paying for employer-sponsored benefits, according to a National Journal analysis of new coverage and cost data. Adding even more out-of-pocket expenses to consumers' monthly insurance bills is a swell in deductibles under the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/domesticpolicy ...
Waaaaaahhhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhhh !

Another deadbeat freeloading Right Winger whining that he might have to pay for his own way, instead of stealing my hard-earned money.

Waaaaaahhhhhh !

Please President Obama, don't make me buy insurance. I want to keep forcing taxpayers and neighbors to carry me and my family on their shoulders.

If only Right Wing Wackos could feel "Shame."

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23608 Aug 29, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Damn, if they can get $15.00 an hour for flipping burgers, I am coming out of Retirement and going to work at my neighborhood Burger King.
The Unions have a lot of stupid people to work with but all that is going to happen is fast food business's are going to close or these employees are going to lose their jobs. That will leave many of those ignorant, unskilled employees out of work. Let them shuffle around in the unemployment lines awhile and see just how much they like that. They will soon see how much the unions will pay and support them since they lost their jobs. Nope, will not happen.
Typical Right Winger.

Doesn't work;
enjoys all the government benefits he can slurp up;

and is terrified some working American, somewhere, might enjoy a decent life.

Why do Right Wingers hate their fellow citizens so much ?
Where

Dawsonville, GA

#23609 Aug 29, 2013
Our court Jester on the World Stage
has been called upon by the U.N. Security Council to do his clown tricks regarding Syria....

"Russia calls urgent meeting of Security Council
August 29, 2013"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Russia_calls_u...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23610 Aug 29, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
To all my liberal Global Warming believers out there. That especially means I.O. and Oh My.
This is the latest report that should put sink stoppers in your mouths.
I am laughing so hard right now that I can barely contain myself. My you people look like gullible fools. BTW I still have that bridge for sale.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/08/28/global-...
Those damn liberal glaciers are intentionally melting just be be politically correct.

Well - we Right Wingers ain't buying it.

Forget what that dope smoking wild and crazy folks at the USGS report :

WHY ARE THEY MELTING? Glaciers, by their dynamic nature, respond to climate variation and reveal the big picture of climate change. Unable to adapt, like living creatures, GNP’s relatively small alpine glaciers are good indicators of climate, the long-term average of daily weather conditions. While occasional big winters or frigid weeks may occur, the glaciers of GNP, like most worldwide, are melting as long term mean temperatures increase. Glaciers are like a visual checking account of the status of the cold part of the ecosystem. Analysis of weather data from western Montana shows an increase in summer temperatures and a reduction in the winter snowpack that forms and maintains the glaciers. Since 1900 the mean annual temperature for GNP and the surrounding region has increased 1.33°C (Pederson et al. 2010), which is 1.8 times the global mean increase. Spring and summer minimum temperatures have also increased (Pederson et al. 2010), possibly influencing earlier melt during summer. Additionally, rain, rather than snow, has been the dominant form of increased annual precipitation in the past century (Selkowitz et al. 2002). Despite variations in annual snowpack, glaciers have continued to shrink, indicating that the snowpack is not adequate to counteract the temperature changes.

In conjunction with the past century’s long-term temperature increase, ocean-driven climate trends (Pacific Decadal Oscillation) influence GNP’s regional climate. Tree-ring based climate records reveal PDO effects that have resulted in 20-30 year periods of hot, dry summers coupled with decreased winter snowpack (Pederson et al. 2004). These periods have induced rapid recession, as high as 100 m/yr between 1917-1941, and influence the current rate of recession. Even during cooler phases of the PDO cycle, glaciers have continued to shrink, albeit at a slower rate.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23611 Aug 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't get the point? Heck! A CAT could get the point. No offense, Loopy.
You are perhaps a "cat" could understand your post.

Unfortunately for you, Earth,(unlike Right Wing Wacko Planet- which apparently contains an abundance of felines), is inhabited by humans.

A
HaHaGoodOne

Suwanee, GA

#23612 Aug 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just more of your delusional lies, I'm sure. Say bye bye. The guys with the white jackets are coming for you."
Well not really. Since you can't rebut indisputable facts, and you can't admit you've been "owned", you resort to childish insults.
If only Right Wing Wackos were capable of experiencing "shame" - so much that has been lost would have been saved.
You presented no facts. Just more of your delusional rantings. Hope you look good in white jackets with straps. They are coming for you.

Location hidden

#23613 Aug 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Facts???? You make it up as you go. If you weren't such a traitor, you "might" actually post something with some relevance. Nahhhhhh.....won't happen.

Location hidden

#23614 Aug 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are perhaps a "cat" could understand your post.
Unfortunately for you, Earth,(unlike Right Wing Wacko Planet- which apparently contains an abundance of felines), is inhabited by humans.
A
Give it up. I owned you. Traitors like you always get bested. ALL you do is repeat your same old delusional ramblings. We normal people on planet Reality just shake our heads and laugh.

Location hidden

#23615 Aug 29, 2013
HaHaGoodOne wrote:
<quoted text>
You presented no facts. Just more of your delusional rantings. Hope you look good in white jackets with straps. They are coming for you.
Poor thing. He keeps listening to the voices in his head. Those voices need to tell him to hush because he is sounding like a crazy man.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23616 Aug 29, 2013
Calling bs wrote:
<quoted text>
They continually do things that bring hardship to those they profess to care about. I can't decide whether they are really that inept or just that dishonest.
The dishonest ones are guiding the inept ones around by their rings in their noses.
No telling how many bridges the inept ones have bought from the dishonest ones.

Douglasville, GA

#23617 Aug 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Right Winger.
Doesn't work;
enjoys all the government benefits he can slurp up;
and is terrified some working American, somewhere, might enjoy a decent life.
Why do Right Wingers hate their fellow citizens so much ?
I guess I am supposed to work till I drop dead on the job while you visit exotic places drinking wine and eating steaks, which you brag about,all at the governments expense. That sounds fair.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.
Why don't you open a McDonalds and hire your employees for $15.00 an hour? That way you might have one broken leg to stand on.
Your talk is cheap as long as someone else is paying the bills isn't it? You are a true Democrat.

Douglasville, GA

#23618 Aug 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Those damn liberal glaciers are intentionally melting just be be politically correct.
Well - we Right Wingers ain't buying it.
Forget what that dope smoking wild and crazy folks at the USGS report :
WHY ARE THEY MELTING? Glaciers, by their dynamic nature, respond to climate variation and reveal the big picture of climate change. Unable to adapt, like living creatures, GNP’s relatively small alpine glaciers are good indicators of climate, the long-term average of daily weather conditions. While occasional big winters or frigid weeks may occur, the glaciers of GNP, like most worldwide, are melting as long term mean temperatures increase. Glaciers are like a visual checking account of the status of the cold part of the ecosystem. Analysis of weather data from western Montana shows an increase in summer temperatures and a reduction in the winter snowpack that forms and maintains the glaciers. Since 1900 the mean annual temperature for GNP and the surrounding region has increased 1.33°C (Pederson et al. 2010), which is 1.8 times the global mean increase. Spring and summer minimum temperatures have also increased (Pederson et al. 2010), possibly influencing earlier melt during summer. Additionally, rain, rather than snow, has been the dominant form of increased annual precipitation in the past century (Selkowitz et al. 2002). Despite variations in annual snowpack, glaciers have continued to shrink, indicating that the snowpack is not adequate to counteract the temperature changes.
In conjunction with the past century’s long-term temperature increase, ocean-driven climate trends (Pacific Decadal Oscillation) influence GNP’s regional climate. Tree-ring based climate records reveal PDO effects that have resulted in 20-30 year periods of hot, dry summers coupled with decreased winter snowpack (Pederson et al. 2004). These periods have induced rapid recession, as high as 100 m/yr between 1917-1941, and influence the current rate of recession. Even during cooler phases of the PDO cycle, glaciers have continued to shrink, albeit at a slower rate.
You are totally uninformed. Didn't you read all the post the other day about the arctic ice being thicker than usual? Colder weather is on the way, so many scientist are now saying. They are looking for a little ice age which is supposed to last till about 2033.
Of course the earth gets warmer, then colder. The earth goes from ice ages to almost tropical. What is new about that. The earth has dry spells and it turns too wet. Volcanic action and asteroids can cause abrupt climate changes. Climate change is normal and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, unless you can control the sun.
When you learn to control the solar cycles of the sun let me know. I will start paying some attention to your stupid uninformed posts.

Douglasville, GA

#23620 Aug 29, 2013
This is a real question. Why would a man work at McDonald's for twenty five years and still be making minimum wage? Maybe he is so ignorant that he can't do anything else. Then why doesn't he get more education and leave to a better job? He might be mentally disabled but that being the case he may not be worth any more than minimum wage to his employer.
It could be that he just has absolutely no motivation to better his self and is too lazy to go learn a real trade. Could be this guy smoke way too much weed. Not my problem or yours.
So why should he expect $15.00 an hour for flipping hamburgers and mopping the floors?
Almost everyone has worked some job when first starting work at minimum wage. They didn't like it and got a better education or learned a trade so they could better themselves and make more money. Minimum wage is just a starting point for beginning workers until they get an actual career going.
I am sorry but I don't feel sorry for this guy and if he has to have a union to do for him what he should have done for himself 23 years ago that is not McDonald's fault. It is his fault and he is too stupid to deserve the $15.00 an hour job at McDonald's.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/fast-f...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23621 Aug 29, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I am supposed to work till I drop dead on the job while you visit exotic places drinking wine and eating steaks, which you brag about,all at the governments expense. That sounds fair.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.
Why don't you open a McDonalds and hire your employees for $15.00 an hour? That way you might have one broken leg to stand on.
Your talk is cheap as long as someone else is paying the bills isn't it? You are a true Democrat.
Spoken like a true government teat-sucking Right Winger.

Keep praying we taxpayers provide free medical care for Right Wingers, not old enough for government medical care on Medicare, or really old enough nursing home beds provided via government Medicaid.

Oh wait... When Right Wingers keep their lips firmly attached to the government teat... That ain't Welfare.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23622 Aug 29, 2013
Please, can we increase subsidies to the oil companies.

They are suffering so.

Please, let's help them survive by continuing to weaken unions, keep pushing those "Right-to-Starve" states, keep providing medical care to their subcontractors, but most of all, keep sending taxpayers' money to them.

As CNNMoney notes, the company earned $44.9 billion overall in 2012, just $300 million short of the world record.

... Democrats in Congress have, for years, been trying to cut the nearly $4 billion in taxpayer subsidies that go to oil companies every year, and cited today’s profits as one more justification for removing this taxpayer-funded largesse.
“We have to take away the subsidies for these five major oil companies,” said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV).“There’s no need for these subsidies. The companies have broken records [with their] profits.”

Exxon-Mobil’s vice president Ken Cohen responded today by whining that cutting oil company subsidies amounts to a tax increase:
“Over the last week as earnings season has approached, the Democratic Party leadership again talked about removing what they call $4 billion in oil industry subsidies,”[ExxonMobil’s vice president for public and government affairs Ken] Cohen said.

Exxon, of course, paid absolutely nothing into the Federal Treasury in 2009, while still receiving these subsidies.

And the rest of Exxon’s Big Oil brethren, while not doing quite as well, all made billions off of the rising price of oil. In fact, the five biggest oil companies — Exxon, Shell, ConocoPhillips, Chevron, and BP — made a combined $32.7 billion in the last three months:

Thank you Right Wing Wacko Republicans.

Keep bankrupting America to make billionaires even richer.

Douglasville, GA

#23623 Aug 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true government teat-sucking Right Winger.
Keep praying we taxpayers provide free medical care for Right Wingers, not old enough for government medical care on Medicare, or really old enough nursing home beds provided via government Medicaid.
Oh wait... When Right Wingers keep their lips firmly attached to the government teat... That ain't Welfare.
The point is that your the one always bragging of how the government pays for everything of yours and what you do. Your the biggest leach of all.
When I kick your butt and you don't have any comeback, then you come up with the same old, old, old, old, B.S.
You can't argue with real logic, so you just spew out communist propaganda and plain old cow manure.
Usually you just ignore some of my reply posts that you have no come back, and act like I never wrote them. Yes, I have noticed.
These last two post of yours are so weak and so far away from the subject that one would think we were writing about the price of rice in China. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) 8 hr AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Sat chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Fri truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Review: J C Penney Salon (Sep '11) Dec 8 mel 4
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Savannah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Savannah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:00PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs