Looking for singers,bands,musicians,Beat makers and songwriters.

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SET 4 LIFE Productions

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 May 28, 2006
"Can I Jam With The Band" showcase

If you are seeking to be signed as a recording artist,songwriter,track producer,rapper,go to :
http://canijamwiththeband.com/index.htm
Send us your song mp3,bio and photo.Our professionals have worked with
Motown,Virgin Records,Jermaine Dupri {So So Def},BMG,Polygram,UNIVERSAL and much more.We are holding showcases from city to city so you can audition for lables,publishers,managers,pro ducers,and many other music industry professionals.Our next showcase will be held in Macon,GA.,July 7th.Special performances by recording artist Tootie Malone doing her hit single "Wish I Could Come Over Tonight" featuring Otis Redding III,and former lead singer of The Commodores Jeffrey Singleton.A live band will be provided to perform for singers and musicians.You may also bring your tracks.If you are serious about a career in the music industry,go to our web site at :http://canijamwiththeband.com /index.htm
and attend our showcases.
Kalifa McAlister

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#2 Jun 1, 2007
I wish I could really come to one of your auditions.My Nmae is Kalifa and I ma asinger songwriter,living in Trinidad.I held a concert earlier this year featuring my compositions they were well received.I definatley do plan to send you some of my work.My email address is sweetrini20@hotmail.com
Kristine

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2007
My name is Kristine. My e-mail is kristineb90@aim.com I am very passionate about singing and I write my own lyrics. I know I am destined to be a singer. I want to reach other people in a way that music has reached me. If I make a lot of money I also plan to donate it because I want to share my earnings.
Please feel free to contact me through e-mail.
Thank you for reading this. Sincerely, Kristine
TJ Suvier

Lithonia, GA

#5 Sep 27, 2007
I produce music. my email is creamofthecrop4jesus@yahoo.com
D Limaz n Reality

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 5, 2007
Tell you what..If your look'n for da 2Hottest Producers Ever..Go to Myspace.com/D0Limaz .. n Thats ain't half of it..''There's Plenty were that came frome''..What r u wait'n for Go Check It OUT!!!!NOW!!!!!! Hit me up
D Limaz n Reality

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Nov 5, 2007
Myspace.com/D0Limaz

Hottest Producer Ever!!!Check me out:D'limaz
D Limaz n Reality

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Nov 5, 2007
D'Limaz n Reality...Cant and wont be stopped..Check out da Beat on '' Myspace.com/D0Limaz
D Limaz n Reality

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Nov 5, 2007
D Limaz n Reality

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Nov 5, 2007
Myspace.com/D0Limaz email is allen_dwalker@hotmail.com
D Limaz n Reality

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Nov 5, 2007

“TO WHOM IT CONCERNS”

Since: Aug 07

wiggins

#12 Nov 20, 2007
im a singer/songwriter, catch me at senseless_customz@yahoo.com, or at myspace.com/senselesscustomz , looking to go further than being licensed through bmi records.
D Limaz n Reality

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#13 Jun 25, 2008
Y'all MAKE BEATZ WE MAKE HITZ

rocbattle.com/dlimaz

rocbattle.com/dlimaz

Hottest Producer/Beat Creator
tiffany

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2008
hello my name is tiffany and i have been searching so much to try in get into the music industry i have been singing since i was 4years old and trying to acheive a certain goal if theirs anyway you guys can help me out that will really and truly be a blessing i search the website each and everyday right now i dont have any music on my myspace page trying so haard to get that done but you are more than welcome to check out me on myspace contact me at ms.tee22@yahoo.com for more information thanks so much
rosco mac nack

Satellite Provider

#16 Nov 12, 2008
nummber one beat maker in check my web site www.roscostudio.com my email brobman@yahoo.com if you wanna hear somthing call +5978534877 reggea beats hihop nummber one lot of hits
rosco mac nack

Satellite Provider

#17 Nov 12, 2008
nummber one producer making beats for reggea artist like fantanmoja, turbilance , a lot jamaica artist email sroscoman@hotmail.com also msn
Balsam Saleh

Beirut, Lebanon

#18 Feb 12, 2009
My Name is Balsam Saleh AKA Bolo-b
Arabic Rapper
and a Beats Producer
you can check out on of my my beat and my rap in this song: La'annak Lebneni in here
http://www.reverbnation.com/bolob

email
balsam.saleh@gmail.com

Hopefully i can make it up somewhere ..its kinda dead in lebanon
Siphiwe or SIP

South Africa

#19 Jun 4, 2009
Hi my name Siphiwe/SIP in Johannesburg,South Africa. I am a songwrite,dancer and play piano. I am currently doing musical theatre productions that had me touring the world like is in a tip of my hands. I love music and stage performance with all my heart,i cant even wait longer to have my music playing and contributing in positive attitude of people at large. But right now i long anything opportunity that brings about entertainment fitting my talent...Let me know here:Sip.musik@gmail.com
Siphiwe or SIP

South Africa

#20 Jun 4, 2009
Hey its me,the entertainer in music and showbiz. I write songs and sings anything,dance traditonal South African,pansula,ballroom and latin, and freestyle. I am currently in Umoja the musical show at Victory Theatre but for few days more then who knows where. Now if you feel i could fit just exactly in your show or anything stage wise please do let me know.(sip.musik@gmail.com)
Miranda

Peabody, MA

#21 Sep 6, 2009
Hey I'm a songwriter in MA and I'm lookin for an agent who will take a chance on me. My E-mail is TheWeirdInsane@hotmail.com
j c a

Lebanon

#22 Oct 22, 2009
SET 4 LIFE Productions wrote:
"Can I Jam With The Band" showcase
If you are seeking to be signed as a recording artist,songwriter,track producer,rapper,go to :
http://canijamwiththeband.com/index.htm
Send us your song mp3,bio and photo.Our professionals have worked with
Motown,Virgin Records,Jermaine Dupri {So So Def},BMG,Polygram,UNIVERSAL and much more.We are holding showcases from city to city so you can audition for lables,publishers,managers,pro ducers,and many other music industry professionals.Our next showcase will be held in Macon,GA.,July 7th.Special performances by recording artist Tootie Malone doing her hit single "Wish I Could Come Over Tonight" featuring Otis Redding III,and former lead singer of The Commodores Jeffrey Singleton.A live band will be provided to perform for singers and musicians.You may also bring your tracks.If you are serious about a career in the music industry,go to our web site at :http://canijamwiththeband.com /index.htm
and attend our showcases.

but i can't log in to that site!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Mar 2 amberrose 33
interesting Mar 1 not there yet 1
The Devil Fled Down to GA (Dec '09) Mar 1 meca 426
Talent scout now charged with scamming six clients (Aug '08) Mar 1 Friendly fire 454
Andres Felipe Blackburn Cardona Feb 28 Colombiana 1
interesting Feb 28 ahimsa 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Feb 27 jtr304 19

Flood Warning for Chatham County was issued at March 05 at 9:40PM EST

Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News