Two injured in Carroll County crash

Sep 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Clinton Herald, Clinton, Iowa

The Carroll County Sheriff's Department responded to a three-vehicle accident that occurred on U.S. 52 at the intersection of Jacobstown Road on Thursday night.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2009
somebody

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Heard driver at fault is claiming the sun was in his eyes and so he didn't see her car sitting waiting to make a turn. But...he was traveling East and at 7 in evening. The sun was behind him at that time. I was traveling West and facing the sun and yet the sun wasn't in my eyes even as I came up on the accident just after it happened. Even this evening traveling at 7 West bound in that same area the sun was sitting pretty low and would be again behind a person traveling East in that area.
better informed

Litchfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

One is probably best reacting and writing comments only with regard to first hand information. I spoke immediately and often to the driver you refer to and not once did he mention anything about the sun in his eyes. You have been sadly misinformed and then spread the misinformation further with your comment. The families in this accident all have enough to deal with without random, judgmental comments from strangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Savanna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••