Republican Bruckner Challenges Democrat Boland for the 71st District...

Apr 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Prairie Advocate

“Lawrence Bruckner is very dedicated to our community. Two years ago, Mr. Boland made promises to the people and communities of the 71st District that have not been kept”

The race is on. Thomson Republican Lawrence Bruckner filed paperwork in Springfield April 7 to take on 13-year incumbent State Representative Mike Boland. via Prairie Advocate

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Jun 07

Hanover IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Judged:

He IS THE GUY THAT WAS FLYING HIS FLAGS OUTSIDE HIS BUSINESS UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE HE IS UPSET HIS HOPES OF CAPITALIZING A LITTLE MORE OFF THE COMMUNITY HASNT PANNED OUT FOR HIS GREEDY SELF SERVING LIFE.
HE IS HATED BY MOST ANYONE WHO YOU ASK IN THAT AREA.
JT
lOOSER pATROL

Madison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

KURT DREGER AND BRUCKNER ARE IN BED TOGETHER AT THE LOOSER HOTEL. MEANING, THEY ARE THE EXAMPLE OF CORN FEED BACKWARDS ASS SELF SERVING JERKS AND DREGER IS IN FOR A REAL TREAT FOR THE WAY HE HAS TREATED PEOPLE.
A TREAT THAT HE WELL FEEL FOREVER. BRUCKNER, SCUMBAG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Savanna Discussions

Search the Savanna Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Ace 48,687
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min mr ridgway 3,815
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 5 hr rdarbin 641
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,591
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 4 newpoly 1,828
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
City Jun 21 Butch 1
•••

Flood Warning for Carroll County was issued at July 11 at 3:39AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Savanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••