<quoted text> man up? Do you mean like obamy Did when he he hid behind Hillarys skirt about the Benghazi scandal and still does? Then he sent Susan Rice onto 5 Sunday shows to continue the lie about it? Or maybe, how he avoids the fast and furious scandal? Did he "man up" and take the blame for the agents killed because of his incompetence? No, he didn't! Did he "man up" and accept the 6 1/2 trillion in debt that he added to the deficit in less than one term? Let's talk about the fact that more than 1 million new unemployment claims have been filed in the last 3 weeks!Lets talk about his failed stimulus plan! With a whiner like Obama, its always someone else's fault. Gotta love the fact 70% of his jobs created are part time and temporary! Go Jesse Jr! You earned that crazy check! Hopefully he and blago will be cell mates soon! Most powerful Illinois couple on cell block H!
Benghazi, fast and furious, national debt, unemployment claims, blah blah blah ...
LOL! You used to crying yet little guy?
Should we get you a towel so you can cry off?
You used to trying to change the subject yet little guy?
Jot this down coward: YOU DON'T GET ANSWERS UNTIL YOU GIVE THEM.
Let's get back to those questions you keep running from!
I'll just keep posting my initial post with the questions you're running from you pathetic wuss ...
OVER AND OVER - until you answer them.
Get used to it!
I'm even gonna number them for you too. Hopefully numbers don't confuse you as much as words do. We'll see ...
Let's discuss the fruits of your party's endless obstruction shall we?
1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?
2) How did that work out for ya?
How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?
3) How did that work out for ya?
4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?
5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?
6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?
7) How did that work out for ya?
8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?
9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?
We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!
10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?
You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?
LOL ... you're a regular Nostradumbass there aren't ya?
11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?
That's eleven questions we're all waiting for you to answer.
Time to "Man up!" and find your sack.
It's that wrinkly thing that looks like what you get teabagged with, only a lot smaller.
Does that help at all?
That's now TWELVE posts of yours since I asked you those questions and TWELVE chances you've had to answer those questions ....
Now start answering coward!
Oh ... and this beating you're taking as you continually try to change the subject with questions of your own?
Better "get used to it" ... or "man up"!