Federal prison officials hold employment fair for potential Thomson...

Full story: WQAD
For the past nine years in Thomson, Illinois, no inmates has meant no jobs. But with the proposed sale of the prison, that could soon change. Full Story
prison employment fair

Rockford, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2010
When an economy depends on imprisioning people just to make money then we have a sick society that needs healing. We need to look at Canada who rehabilitates rather than locking people up just to make money to sustain an economy.
timmy

Gillespie, IL

#2 Jul 9, 2010
you are sadly mistaken if you think locals will work at that prison
anonymous

Fort Dodge, IA

#3 Jul 10, 2010
timmy wrote:
you are sadly mistaken if you think locals will work at that prison
If they are in need of a job bad enough, they will, if that's what is available.
say what

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2011
most will be transfers, from other prisons.
very few jobs.
The Truth

Newton, IA

#5 Aug 10, 2012
This is just a Death Camp!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 min Politician 1,924
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr rage poster 49,814
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Common Sense 4,026
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 19 hr Weneedchange 150
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Savanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Savanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••