Novato police plan DUI, license checkpoint Friday

Novato police are planning a traffic checkpoint Friday to screen for intoxicated and unlicensed drivers. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SA resident

San Rafael, CA

#87 Sep 5, 2009
strike my remark - very sneeky by the SA popo's (who normally only care of jaywalkers for their monthly quota's...), to give notice 2 weeks in advance, with no head title in article.

keep classy san anselmo...

fyi - popo's were waiting on sequoia for any that even tried.
Obaaaaaama

San Rafael, CA

#88 Sep 9, 2009
I propose a 33% surtax on all athletic salaries beyond $1,500,000 per year. No one needs to make those hideous salaries. My czar will review the exemption that MLB has...and also investigate the NFL, NBA, PGA, LPGA, NHL, CIA, USA, ABA, AFL, CIO....

We can balance this budget. Yeah, we lost $81,000,000,000 in GM, but we'll make it up somewhere.

Since: Dec 08

San Anselmo, CA

#89 Sep 11, 2009
Yeah where is the notice for the SA checkpoint? Dont be shy!! I know some of you are... Cops...HA!
Brown

Novato, CA

#90 May 27, 2011
I love how a subject about checkpoints turned into a conversation about going out and getting the mexicans. Yea it's true a lot of us don't have a license . Doesn't mean were all drunks. I work in a bar . And the majority of people getting hammered are not brown. They're white.. The important thing a bout a checkpoint is to stop drunk people. Prevent accidents and maybe even death . So all you racist ignorant people can just suck a big one.

Since: Aug 08

#91 May 27, 2011
I think it's racially profiling the Eskimos when they have the checkpoints in the local creeks and lakes.
But then there is alot of drunk kayak-paddling Eskimos out there, especially during a holiday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,568
Nicasio man partially acquitted in lip-biting case (Apr '10) Mon Nicb415 28
Tiburon for Gomert & Christie in 2016 Dec 20 LL Spleen 3
Task force arrests 4 in Mill Valley drug cases (Oct '09) Dec 20 big budz in kona 35
Northern California police chief joins peaceful... Dec 20 Moms Mabley 5
Any Ladies Wanna Skype ? Dec 17 brandonv321 1
Homeowner shoots, critically wounds one suspect... Dec 13 Talk what you know 3

Sausalito News Video

Sausalito Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sausalito People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sausalito News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sausalito

Personal Finance