Lexie

San Rafael, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I love this photo. It has world charm to it. The boat houses with the backdrop of Mt. Tam is appealing and the fog creates mystery and it makes you wonder where this has been taken. Being a Marin resident, it suggests that we've been transported to Seattle, WA.
Thank you for sharing this photo with us. My sister didn't believe that there was snow and now I can refer her to your photograph. Well done!
Bill

San Pablo, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Your the first to *** ever *** comment on any of my photographs
I shoot-em like I see them.
Besides, snow on Mt. Tam is a pretty special event.
Interesting you mentioned Seattle, I lived there - in another lifetime, long ago.
Thanks!
[email protected]
Sausalito, Ca
Lexie wrote:
I love this photo. It has world charm to it. The boat houses with the backdrop of Mt. Tam is appealing and the fog creates mystery and it makes you wonder where this has been taken. Being a Marin resident, it suggests that we've been transported to Seattle, WA.
Thank you for sharing this photo with us. My sister didn't believe that there was snow and now I can refer her to your photograph. Well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Dave spano 21,017
News New owners take over Rolling Hills Club in Novato (Feb '10) Jul 22 R and M and Duke 34
third annual native american walk for sobriety,... Jun '17 ghostdancer1890 1
Port-A-Potty on Every Corner Jun '17 stop resisting 1
News Political Road Map: How a gas tax increase coul... Jun '17 trump4everdynassty 9
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Jun '17 A Thought 31
News Girl, 16, trips up burglary suspect in Sausalito (Aug '09) Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 31

Sausalito Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sausalito Mortgages