Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the...

Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the week of June 30, 2012

There are 79 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the week of June 30, 2012. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Author Barbara Marx Hubbard speaks at worship services at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. July 1, and offers a workshop at 1:30 p.m. July 1 at Unity in Marin in Novato.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“If I make it till tomorrow ”

Since: Nov 10

noon, I'm leaving...

#63 Jul 4, 2012
A lot of people use a couple of "s's" when they're spelling "dispatchers".

noon, I'm leaving...

#64 Jul 4, 2012
And Bob DeWalt. Formally former, and currently current, General Manager down at Radio Cab. Who, you'll recall, RICKY RAT DEFENDED, by saying he's like a combination Superman/Green Hornet, even though a lot of other people are saying that he's just a worthless bum, not to mention a Grade A nincomepoop...

noon, I'm leaving...

#65 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Rueben, the crookedest of the crooked dispatchers, now former
Green "IM Taxi" van. Reminds one a lot of Richard Ramirez, the "Night Stalker". Only, not quite as good looking, and not as good a personality...

noon, I'm leaving...

#66 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Green "IM Taxi" van. Reminds one a lot of Richard Ramirez, the "Night Stalker". Only, not quite as good looking, and not as good a personality...
No, Rueben's OK. He never beat RICKY RAT outa any money. Cause, since he started dispatching at 3 pm, and RICKY RATS' shift ENDED at 3 pm, RICKY RAT knew when he heard Ruebens' voice over the radio that it was time to pack it in...

noon, I'm leaving...

#67 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>No, Rueben's OK.
Although, if I had a sick, fluid-coming-from-every-orific e dog, I still probably wouldn't want to put him in Ruebens' cab...

noon, I'm leaving...

#68 Jul 4, 2012
Yeah, RICKY RAT could have a dog. MICKEY MOUSE had one, as you might recall.

noon, I'm leaving...

#69 Jul 4, 2012
Well, I guess today is the Fourth of July. Hey, whattaya say we have a little singalong to get us started. OK. Here we go.....EVERY HEART BEATS TRUE FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE, something, something, something else, AND THERE'S NEVER A BOAST OR A BRAG, something, something else, I CAAAIINT HEEEEEEER YOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

noon, I'm leaving...

#70 Jul 4, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one would like to see that!
I used to clean Unity In Marin. What a crock. Bunch of new age abba ca dabra now you're saved, where's my money?
Happy Fourth of July. Doc.

noon, I'm leaving...

#71 Jul 4, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one would like to see that!
I used to clean Unity In Marin. What a crock. Bunch of new age abba ca dabra now you're saved, where's my money?
Say, Doc, I've got this problem with this flea infestation on my hindquarters...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#72 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Say, Doc, I've got this problem with this flea infestation on my hindquarters...
So do I.....must be the heat.

noon, I'm leaving...

#73 Jul 4, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>So do I.....must be the heat.
Yep.

noon, I'm leaving...

#74 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
Must be the heat.

noon, I'm leaving...

#75 Jul 4, 2012
Well, on this Fourth of July, RICKY RAT'D like to send his congratulations to the Ironton forum of Ironton, Missouri. You won. I just deleted you from my desktop.

noon, I'm leaving...

#76 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Well, on this Fourth of July, RICKY RAT'D like to send his congratulations to the Ironton forum of Ironton, Missouri. You won. I just deleted you from my desktop.
For over a three year span, RICKY RAT threw every type of mindless babble he could come up with at them. He pretty much threw out all the stops. And yeah, a couple of the weaker ones broke down and replyed. But, as a forum, they stood strong. And didn't say shit. The Ironton forum. A Will of Iron. BRAVO, IRONTON FORUM, BRAVO!!!

noon, I'm leaving...

#77 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>The Ironton forum. A Will of Iron. BRAVO, IRONTON FORUM, BRAVO!!!
Or, it could be that they were just too busy backstabbing each other, but, either way...

noon, I'm leaving...

#78 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> either way...
RICKY RAT is done with them. He can get deafening silence right here on his own forum...

noon, I'm leaving...

#79 Jul 4, 2012
Uhhh...floogle?

noon, I'm leaving...

#80 Jul 4, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>replyed
Replied. THANKS AGAIN, MRS. KING!! WOW, THAT TWO YEARS OF TENTH GRADE ENGLISH REALLY IS PAYING OFF, AINT IT???

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#81 Jul 5, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Say, Doc, I've got this problem with this flea infestation on my hindquarters...
You should make an appointment. I would love to look at your flea infested hindquarters. The Bunny too. I'll have my medical assistant (who is quite a looker and loves barnyard animals) to make up some sandwiches (ham & cheddar on whole wheat with Miracle Whip) and we'll have a picnic. Right this way, the doctor will be in to see you in about twenty minutes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homelessness to be Treated by Innoculations 21 hr Miss HHH 000 3
Candidates Agree to STOP Social Security, Medic... 21 hr Trumpwalker 4 ever 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Renewable energy mandates same as a tax on the ... Jul 26 Solarman 1
News Marin man sentenced for molesting girlfriend's ... (Jun '09) Jul 24 joanofarc 72
Trump has home in Tiburon? Jul 22 guy88 4
News Confederate flag rekindles Marin effort to chan... Jul 20 rebel111 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sausalito Mortgages