Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the...

Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the week of June 30, 2012

There are 79 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the week of June 30, 2012. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Author Barbara Marx Hubbard speaks at worship services at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. July 1, and offers a workshop at 1:30 p.m. July 1 at Unity in Marin in Novato.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“If I make it till tomorrow ”

Since: Nov 10

noon, I'm leaving...

#1 Jul 2, 2012
The Church of Rodentology, with the Rev. RICKY RAT presiding, will have services this coming Wednesday, July 4, at 10 am. Wednesday being the Holy Day for that church. The Church of Rodentology.

noon, I'm leaving...

#2 Jul 2, 2012
The reason Wednesday is the Holy Day is that RICKY RAT works Thursday through Monday. So, your Wednesday is actually his Sunday.

noon, I'm leaving...

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Also, your Friday is his Tuesday, his Thursday is your Sunday, his Monday is your Thursday, your Tuesday is his Saturday...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Ricky I'm so glad you're still here. I will be there bright and early on the 4th to hear you preach. It's gonna be wonderful I just know it.

What will be the topic of your sermon? Your wonderful whatchamacallit! or your injured foot and the great pain medication you got for it?

I'll even take you out for ham & cheese sandwichs anywhere you want.

derpa derpa raterda meeow

meme.com

noon, I'm leaving...

#5 Jul 2, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
The Church of Rodentology, with the Rev. RICKY RAT presiding, will have services this coming Wednesday, July 4, at 10 am. Wednesday being the Holy Day for that church. The Church of Rodentology.
The Rev. RICKY RATS' sermon will be "Repent: Because soon, Ben, the Great Rodent in the Sky, will come down here and gnaw us all to shreds".

noon, I'm leaving...

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Ricky I'm so glad you're still here. I will be there bright and early on the 4th to hear you preach. It's gonna be wonderful I just know it.
What will be the topic of your sermon? Your wonderful whatchamacallit! or your injured foot and the great pain medication you got for it?
meme.com
I JUST TOLD YOU what my sermon will be. You wackily wangily, zackily zongily, bonkily bangily sinner, you.

noon, I'm leaving...

#7 Jul 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
meme.com
Repent. While there's still time.

noon, I'm leaving...

#8 Jul 2, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
The Rev. RICKY RAT also announces the much anticipated membership drive, which, when complete, will likely double the size of the cogregation. To two.

noon, I'm leaving...

#9 Jul 2, 2012
One person. That's all RICKY RAT needs.

noon, I'm leaving...

#10 Jul 2, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
One person. That's all RICKY RAT needs.
sniff sniff. sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff...

noon, I'm leaving...

#13 Jul 2, 2012
Torgo wrote:
The Master and I will be there for the sermon.
I'm glad. You know, this is how ALL of the religions got started. With some guy, just like me, with a hare-brained idea, and a few moro...err, uh, GUYS, just like you...

noon, I'm leaving...

#14 Jul 2, 2012
"12" are "Now viewing this forum". And, RICKY RAT thinks,it's always pretty much the same 12 people. Who never say nuthin. Just sit back and, uh, say nuthin. But RICKY RAT don't give a flying flack. That just gives him more room for his mindless babble. And besides, RICKY RAt has....SAY SOMETHING, DAMN YOU!!! SAY SOMETHING!!! YOU TWISTED FREAK!!! AAAAAARRGH...

noon, I'm leaving...

#15 Jul 2, 2012
We lost one. There's now "11 Now viewing this forum". The one who left was probably some old broad who was like "WELL, I CERTAINLY DON'T NEED TO BE CALLED A 'TWISTED FREAK". WHY, I NEVER"...
Not the same tree

Oakdale, CA

#16 Jul 2, 2012

noon, I'm leaving...

#17 Jul 2, 2012
Not the same tree wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0YwnAdT9I_oXX
Hey, Commander. So. How was the weather out in Modesto today? Got pretty hot here...

noon, I'm leaving...

#18 Jul 3, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> when complete, will likely double the size of the cogregation. To two.
A lot of people use two "n's" in "congregation".

noon, I'm leaving...

#19 Jul 3, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of people use two "n's" in "congregation".
But, in Rodentese, the "n", though pronounced, is often omitted from the actual spelling.

noon, I'm leaving...

#20 Jul 3, 2012
It's just one of those differences between you humans an us half men/ half rodents.

noon, I'm leaving...

#21 Jul 3, 2012
If you saw my complete picture there,

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<

the lower half is a human body.

noon, I'm leaving...

#22 Jul 3, 2012
WHEN RICKY RAT succeeds the ailing, infirm and damn near senile Commander Bunny, who, being a rabbit is not even a rodent, by the way, as Great Leader and Grand Poobah of the Rodent Revolution, he plans on making it a third degree felony to drive 65 MPH in the fast lane of a freeeway with a posted speed limit of 65 MPH, thus endangering lives by making guys like RICKY RAT go around them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Julia 20,063
News Trust in Richmond Police Strained by the Shooti... Fri Earl smith 1
Skype or Facetime sex any ladies? (Nov '13) Fri Michael 8
Candidate Donald Dump Demands D N A Tests of O... Jun 24 Mammy 2
News Craziest Animal Laws Jun 23 Will Dockery 1
News Tech executive guilty of felony battery in Mari... Jun 22 bicyclist 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill Lindsay as City Manager? Jun 20 Earl smith 4
More from around the web

Sausalito People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sausalito Mortgages