Pack of coyotes sparks concern in San...

Pack of coyotes sparks concern in San Rafael

There are 111 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Pack of coyotes sparks concern in San Rafael. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Linda Gattuccio and her two golden retrievers used to enjoy their early-morning walk on the dirt path along the wetlands adjacent to the Marin Lagoon development behind the Embassy Suites hotel in San Rafael.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
short and round

AOL

#105 Jan 12, 2010
Dystopia wrote:
How big do coyotes get?
Coyotes are about 5'3" to 5'7" tall and a bit less in circumference. They eat a lot of beans.
Nobama

Mill Valley, CA

#106 Jan 13, 2010
I've seen the Coyote's at Mt. Tam Cemetery. Also at Mt. Olivet in San Rafael. Magnificent animals.
I see them along US-1 toward Stinson Beach, and up on Gonzelman near the Bunkers. Did you all also know that Bernal Mountain (Bernal Heights) in San Francisco also has a large population of these wonderful animals? Keep your Dog and Cats inside, you won't have a problem. They were here long before any of us were.
Nobama

Mill Valley, CA

#107 Jan 13, 2010
Commander Bunny wrote:
I've seen more coyotes than People today.
I like it that way.
I agree with you. You're a lucky Bunny, Commander. They are magnificent animals. Truly magnificent, as all
animals are. Truth is, Commander, I prefer ALL animals to MOST people. And thats a fact.
Nobama

Mill Valley, CA

#108 Jan 13, 2010
short and round wrote:
<quoted text>
Coyotes are about 5'3" to 5'7" tall and a bit less in circumference. They eat a lot of beans.
HUGE LOL!!!!!!!!!
Nobama

Mill Valley, CA

#109 Jan 13, 2010
Marin Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin
She can "wear" me any time. Any time at all.
S Calenius

United States

#110 Jan 14, 2010
They are also here in the area of Quail Hill Townhouses area..a bunch of them howled beneath our home last night and have before...

They should have some alerts out here too..!

Thank You..

R& SC
S Calenius

United States

#111 Jan 14, 2010
The coyotes are here in the "Qail Hill" Townhomes area..a bunch of them howled beneath our home last night and have before as well..

Some alerts should be put up in this area...
The Peruvian Hammer

Castro Valley, CA

#112 Mar 13, 2010
Hey, the poor coyotes gotta' eat pussy too!
Where I live in Novato there are hundreds now! Of course the missing cat signs are everywhere! If the Asians eat them, trust you have eaten cat in a chinese restaurant and it's real good too!I grew up here and for people older than 30 will remember the 100,s of cats found in the freezer at "Bali High Restaurant." My friends and family always wondered what kind of incredible meat we were eating!
atimetogrow

Alamo, CA

#113 Mar 15, 2011
The Medicine Coyote carries is that of a mirror, which is not always an easy pill to swallow. In this mirror we see Truth; it may wear disguises and make us laugh but it is still Truth at its very heart.
sooo baked

Gerlach, NV

#114 Mar 15, 2011
i coodent care less...im sooo baked

“Frankie Green”

Since: Feb 11

california

#115 Mar 15, 2011
sooo baked wrote:
i coodent care less...im sooo baked
Dood...you rawk!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Raydot 21,288
News My Word: Richmond's impeachment vote just makes... (Mar '17) Oct 15 Dbeez 4
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Oct 15 AThought 36
Marin City Becomes Trump Resort Sep '17 hortikultoor 1
News Sausalito Art Festival and Marin Shakespeare Co... Aug '17 bernice blonxenstein 1
Arpaio for Supreme Court ? Aug '17 Analyst s Orifice 1
News Cana t call Antioch police? Text 9-1-1 instead Aug '17 James 1

Sausalito Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sausalito Mortgages