Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201863 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145576 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you wrote where and when and even described the vehicle you would be in. I never spoke of doing anything to you a couple of months ago, that post was written by you, all my posts are elk grove, not sacramento like that post was. I could not have called the police because I was away from topix for several hours and when I came home noticed the post of meeting you. I am not a violent person, and most likely would not bother the law enforcement with your threats, as you might know, we need our cops chasing gangsters across the freeway from where you live.
That's right.

You claim it was an "imposter" using your nic.

LOL!!!

Get over it.

So what's your "mission" here Ricky?

What's your "goal" in here???

What's your "purpose" in here as yhou've asked so many other posters yet never answer the question yourself.

I can tgell you why I'm here - I find enjoyment at barking sense at losers like you whom have no interest in gays marrying but only a heightened disdain of them only to wish they never get gay marriage because you don't like it.

Well piss off and grab some hankies because myself and others will continue to use you and your ilk as DOORMATS in here Ace.

LOL!!!!

Let gays marry.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145578 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Dan: if u really want to make amends for all your gay hate in the past and are so gun ho for gay marriage, make a difference, hold up a sign somewhere, maybe in front of home depot on mack road. go for it dan! Now that would be funny, because as the courts overturn the votes of the people, u might realize that it's not up to the people anymore. FOOL!
Don't have to.

My opinion is enough.

And it was my opinion which voted 'no' on Prop 8.

Dickhead.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#145581 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>and what did that accomplish? You do more harm to SSM with all your insults and threats. You have convinced no ONE that we should all embrace SSM. Nothing from topix changes anything. What is wrong with you?
Some cheese with your whine?
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145582 Jun 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #144889 certainly is a threat, pure and simple.
Cut and pasted here in case you're too dishonest to look it up:
Ohhhh Frankie.
That's not a threat. A threat would be direct like telling you I was coming over to your house tonight to smack some sense into you with a Louisville Slugger...LOL!!!
What I gave you was some common sense. You don't go running around talking shit to people you have nothing to do with and hope to get home to a dinner of steak and potatoes without thinking you'll get whomped on one day.
That's common sense Franky not to mention a reminder to be socialble.
As far as the lie about turning you into a pretzel I merely mentioned if you talked to my friends like you do me in here they too might think about giving you a new look.
LOL!!!
Are you that much of a hermit you don't know this????
If you don't believe me go out into a public square and locate some people you don't seem to care for and let them have one of your verbal onslaughts with a first aid kit in one hand and a stopwatch in the other and tell me how many seconds it took before one beat your silly ass into tomorrow...LOL!!!!
Be nice Frank. Then you won't have trouble.
OMG...

...That's not a threat.

Hell...I'll post it AGAIN;

"That's not a threat. A threat would be direct like telling you I was coming over to your house tonight to smack some sense into you with a Louisville Slugger..."

-Did I say I was coming over with a bat?-No.

-Do I even know of WANT to know where the shithole is in which you reside?- No

I was giving you the difference cheeseballs of what a threat was.

Don't believe me???

Call the cops. My name is Dan the Crook. Call them. They can find me easy Chief, hell I live here in Sacramento and there's not one whole lotta people with my last name.

You balless wonder. I bet you think it's threatening when you read the warning label on a bottle of CLOROX...LOL!!!!!

Common sense disctates not to go out into public and incite the type of shit you do in here because someone may just send you walking home with one eye a little bigger than the other Ace.

That's all I'm giving you...common sense.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145583 Jun 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily produce many posts supporting gay marriage. Your problem, like most bigots, is you don't see them, you only see what you want to see.
Well HELL Frank the Liar....

...find ONE.

Find one so that I can see what I don't want to see as you claim because I'm calling your bluff sunshine.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145585 Jun 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You on the other hand would have trouble producing one single post that is not a threat or an insult.
I thought I did already but let's do another.

Let gays marry. It involves the same aspects and elements of heterosexual marriage in that it involves the mutual attraction, love and wish to commit to a bond between two adults who profess a deep caring in each other.

If you don't agree find viable harm.
Hey Bruno

Brea, CA

#145586 Jun 11, 2012
Oh dear...

I've got some bad news about your beloved penguins....Seems they're kinda gay and discovered so in the 19-teens:

http://news.yahoo.com/penguins-explicit-sex-a...

:0\

Location hidden

#145587 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is I support marriage equality
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TH6FC2...
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>i have no problem with gays, just gay marriage.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TH6FC2...

Which is it stupid?
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145588 Jun 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
IBottom line. F*ck your loyalty test. This is a forum for opinion, you don't own it and you don't get to censor it. All you do is ruin any chance of meaningful discussion.
Ohhhhh Frank.

Your momma....does she know you have a mouth like that?

LOL!!!!

Never said I owned the trademark for opinnions Frank.

Never said I should censor opinions Frank.

Never even said I invented the term Frank.

"Meaningful discusison"????

You mean like stating we need to back up polygamy before we can even THINK of backing same sex marriage??

That kind of bullshit????

Go home punk.

Location hidden

#145589 Jun 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #144889 certainly is a threat, pure and simple.
Cut and pasted here in case you're too dishonest to look it up:
Ohhhh Frankie.
That's not a threat. A threat would be direct like telling you I was coming over to your house tonight to smack some sense into you with a Louisville Slugger...LOL!!!
What I gave you was some common sense. You don't go running around talking shit to people you have nothing to do with and hope to get home to a dinner of steak and potatoes without thinking you'll get whomped on one day.
That's common sense Franky not to mention a reminder to be socialble.
As far as the lie about turning you into a pretzel I merely mentioned if you talked to my friends like you do me in here they too might think about giving you a new look.
LOL!!!
Are you that much of a hermit you don't know this????
If you don't believe me go out into a public square and locate some people you don't seem to care for and let them have one of your verbal onslaughts with a first aid kit in one hand and a stopwatch in the other and tell me how many seconds it took before one beat your silly ass into tomorrow...LOL!!!!
Be nice Frank. Then you won't have trouble.
Since when did giving an example of what a threat is, actually become a threat?

If I give an example of what gravity is will the example magically turn into gravity?

Pffffffft. Freakin fundies and their need to claim persecuation. Tired, tired, tired.

Location hidden

#145590 Jun 11, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch. Fetch boy.
LOL!!!
Lying sack of shit.
LOL!!

Location hidden

#145591 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Dan: if u really want to make amends for all your gay hate in the past and are so gun ho for gay marriage, make a difference, hold up a sign somewhere, maybe in front of home depot on mack road. go for it dan! Now that would be funny, because as the courts overturn the votes of the people, u might realize that it's not up to the people anymore. FOOL!
It was NEVER up to the people. Some people just thought they could pretend it was.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#145592 Jun 11, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was NEVER up to the people. Some people just thought they could pretend it was.
Here in Cali we did vote on it, so quite a few people including a lot of gays thought it was.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#145593 Jun 11, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
You claim it was an "imposter" using your nic.
LOL!!!
Get over it.
So what's your "mission" here Ricky?
What's your "goal" in here???
What's your "purpose" in here as yhou've asked so many other posters yet never answer the question yourself.
I can tgell you why I'm here - I find enjoyment at barking sense at losers like you whom have no interest in gays marrying but only a heightened disdain of them only to wish they never get gay marriage because you don't like it.
Well piss off and grab some hankies because myself and others will continue to use you and your ilk as DOORMATS in here Ace.
LOL!!!!
Let gays marry.
I told u my reason is because of posters like you that bark on others for having a different opinion. You keep writing "Let gays marry" as if it's up to me. LOL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145594 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here in Cali we did vote on it, so quite a few people including a lot of gays thought it was.
Doesn't make it right though does it Sparky. To vote on basic rights of fellow Americans.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145595 Jun 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I told u my reason is because of posters like you that bark on others for having a different opinion. You keep writing "Let gays marry" as if it's up to me. LOL!!!!
Well EVERYBODY is going to have a 'different' opinion genius.

Opinions are individualistic. And you're not going after posters who have different opinions in opposing gay marriage so your claim is BULLSHIT. They too bark at those with different opinions you STUPID tool...LOL!!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#145596 Jun 11, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did giving an example of what a threat is, actually become a threat?
If I give an example of what gravity is will the example magically turn into gravity?
Pffffffft. Freakin fundies and their need to claim persecuation. Tired, tired, tired.
No matter how many times you repeat that loaded statement that I am a "fundie" you know it's not true. And no matter how many times you lie and say I don't support SSM, you know it's not true. It's all just more of your dishonesty.

And your dishonesty also causes you to deny outright threats. You are pitiful.

You are a just a little malcontent punk and I take back what I said earlier this morning about your post being "excellent".

Freakin' lying fundie Jonah1 really doesn't support SSM.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#145597 Jun 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you repeat that loaded statement that I am a "fundie" you know it's not true. And no matter how many times you lie and say I don't support SSM, you know it's not true. It's all just more of your dishonesty.
And your dishonesty also causes you to deny outright threats. You are pitiful.
You are a just a little malcontent punk and I take back what I said earlier this morning about your post being "excellent".
Freakin' lying fundie Jonah1 really doesn't support SSM.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Riiiiiiight.

So Jonah 1 is tghreatening you also.

Who else threatens momma's little Frankie???

The man behind the wheel of the neighborhood ice cream truck?

How about the movie usher. Maybe the checkout clerk at your local supermarket.

LOL!!!

Geeezus already....LOL!!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#145598 Jun 11, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make it right though does it Sparky. To vote on basic rights of fellow Americans.
Then why did you vote on it? Spooky. I didn't.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#145599 Jun 11, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh Frank.
Your momma....does she know you have a mouth like that?
LOL!!!!
Never said I owned the trademark for opinnions Frank.
Never said I should censor opinions Frank.
Never even said I invented the term Frank.
"Meaningful discusison"????
You mean like stating we need to back up polygamy before we can even THINK of backing same sex marriage??
That kind of bullshit????
Go home punk.
In one post you say when did you restrict my opinion in the next you say go home.

You don't even understand my position because you are an idiot.

It's the same as yours except you restrict marriage equality to only groups you approve of, you know, like a fundie. I want marriage equality for all. So you are the bigot and hypocrite against marriage equality. Get it? Got it? Good.

Oh yeah, and you are a hotheaded coward. Who thinks he can thinly veil threats and it's OK. It's not. Your threats are criminal, and you may find that out the hard way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deport Poor & Problems Jun 21 Trumpleman Dollarz 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
Elevator Sex Classes Start Jun 16 Top Floor 1
News Deported Immigrants' Kids Face Dilemma (Apr '07) Jun 12 Chillsea Cliton 8
Trump Tiburon Rally Planned Jun 11 socio lane 1
Chose Yr Own Judge Gaining Jun 6 TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1
Fundamentalist Christian Sharia Coming Jun 2 trumperstrumpers 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sausalito Mortgages