Fairfax man rescues runaway dog by le...

Fairfax man rescues runaway dog by leaping into pond

There are 178 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Fairfax man rescues runaway dog by leaping into pond. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Fairfax resident Patrick O'Brien saves a dog that appeared to be drowning in a pond off Bel Marin Keys Boulevard in Novato on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#162 May 8, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>You know, one time back then, I wrote something that I thought was pretty damn humorous and witty. So, all day long at work, I anticipated the praise and adulation coming my way, in response, when I got home. And, when I did, there was one response. From Death N Taxes. It said "You're a moron".
I thought about killing myself that day. But, then I thought, naaaa, I'll just continue to crank out mindless garbage instead...

Blairsville, Ga

#163 May 8, 2013
Yes sir, Commander. Those were the days. You really don't appreciate an idiot like Canal Jim until he's gone. But, life is circular in nature, I think. And, if we just keep pounding out our mindless drivel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Buelah Bonded

Sacramento, CA

#164 May 8, 2013
What about that stuff I was told bought? I paid the $14.95 and the $13.95 shipping and then it arrived but it didnt fit and it wasn't edible and wasn't what I had ordered and the clolour was wrong. When I sent it back there came a return bill and now I am off to debtors prison for some bloke on Casiano Road in Bel-Air, Ca has gor my number. who are we?

Blairsville, Ga

#165 May 8, 2013
Buelah Bonded wrote:
What about that stuff I was told bought? I paid the $14.95 and the $13.95 shipping and then it arrived but it didnt fit and it wasn't edible and wasn't what I had ordered and the clolour was wrong. When I sent it back there came a return bill and now I am off to debtors prison for some bloke on Casiano Road in Bel-Air, Ca has gor my number. who are we?
R A C I S T

Blairsville, Ga

#166 May 8, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>R A C I S T
If that remark about the bloke on Casiano Road in Bel-Air aint racist, then I don't know what is.

Blairsville, Ga

#167 May 8, 2013
Mmmmm..........floogle?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#168 May 8, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>If that remark about the bloke on Casiano Road in Bel-Air aint racist, then I don't know what is.
I agree, that was totally uncalled for.

“Taste great in milk!”

#169 May 9, 2013
Buelah Bonded wrote:
"gor"?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#170 May 9, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Back in my first incarnation. As BUDDY BOY®.
YOU were BUDDY BOY !?!?!?

Man I hated that guy and his drivel.

He bout drove me up the wall Well done Ricky

#171 May 9, 2013
Yeah gor !?!?!?

Blairsville, Ga

#172 May 9, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Ricky
Ummmmm..........thank you?

Blairsville, Ga

#173 May 10, 2013

“Taste great in milk!”

#174 May 10, 2013

#175 May 10, 2013
Gosh how I loved that Suzy Creamcheese!
Makes me blush

“Taste great in milk!”

#176 May 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Gosh how I loved that Suzy Creamcheese!
Makes me blush
What's gotten into her?
County knows schtuffstein

Sonoma, CA

#177 May 13, 2013
Happy daze. The bank has said that the fund for the dog has grown to $245,986.99. There is now enough, the article states, to neuter the owners and onlookers and teach them to heel and simultaneously undo the pup's neuter job, only if it was a ligation rather than a "stop chop". What has this got to do with my trip to bagong boulder park later in the winter? Ma? Harry? Ma?
Nuulah

Sonoma, CA

#178 May 14, 2013
this comes from a protected rite/right. It is as a cultural things in my country. we puts them dogs inside water to tenderize them before preparing for feast of slabbers. REligious freedom demands that if you must become involved you also must bring your own dog to share and some plenty firey fight water for all to drink and have two headed dog dance with womens and mens's. boomy boogy ouch, ma-mam-mam-ma.
Don T

Sonoma, CA

#179 May 16, 2013
Where are you coming from? This is not diverticulated at all as our freedoms here are not that there way at all let alone if differing from the unusual inopperable way that is not known to be or such. Two of the blue things and a lot of T V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sausalito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) 3 hr edc1954 35
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Marin City Becomes Trump Resort Sep 17 hortikultoor 1
News Sausalito Art Festival and Marin Shakespeare Co... Aug 31 bernice blonxenstein 1
Arpaio for Supreme Court ? Aug 30 Analyst s Orifice 1
News Cana t call Antioch police? Text 9-1-1 instead Aug 29 James 1
Trump Retires In Marin City Aug '17 Chief Counsel Pfutz 1

Sausalito Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sausalito Mortgages