First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bastat

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 1, 2012
sheeese wrote:
He's a coke head!!!! This is true been in rehab
Not true, I hope he sees this and I hope you know what 'libel' is. The man was ill with cancer. You can be tracked on here, it is not anonymous. I am sure he has bigger fish to fry than a nothing puke saying bull about him. If he chose to or cared enough I wish he would legally slap you though.
want to know more

Vernon, NY

#22 Apr 9, 2012
Utica Man wrote:
He's terrible. All he wants to do is surgery so he can make a quick buck. He wanted to do surgery on me for a couple years, yet he couldn't even remember my name when I visited him. I recently went to Basset in Cooperstown and my new orthopedic called him an "idiot". He said I didn't need the surgery and there's no way he should have ever recommended it. He said the surgery could have caused many complications and was unnecessary. Again, he called him a small town doctor just trying to make money. And he also gave me a source website to view some of his lawsuits and disaster surgeries.
Do you still have this website?
former

Utica, NY

#36 Wednesday Jun 1
Dr. Buckley preforms unnecessary surgeries for the cash not the cure. He has been chased out of the Utica Hospitals and was asked to leave Slocum Dickson. I have a friend she going to have her 4th shoulder replacement not by Hamilton Orthopedics . There in for the cash.. I had a girl friend go there and they want to do surgery she went to a Syracuse surgeon she didn't need surgery. I has surgery done by Buckley had to have redone by another surgeon in Syracuse. STAY AWAY fro any surgeon at Hamilton Orthopedics there in Hamilton,Rome, New Hartford, Westmoreland and Onedia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proctor graduation 34 min Thinning out the ... 3
Amanda donoHoe 40 min Ralphie 15
attn HOW MANY AFRICAN COMPUTERS DO YOU OWN 40 min MLK 7
Jennie Mazza Jones 1 hr fumanhatingbtch 3
top HS basketball players in area 1 hr uticajock 1
News New Hartford officials propose charging admissi... 2 hr joey bags 3
happy days CHIMPCOGO 300TH HOMICIDE THIS YEAR B... 2 hr 300 PRIDE 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauquoit Mortgages