Judge Clark interview
local guy

New York, NY

#40 Apr 7, 2013
Overlooking her choice of clothing and mannerisms, what I got out of that interview is that she would do anything to achieve the position she obtained and she probably wouldn't mind gaining higher status in the court system. Willing to do anything often means being corruptible, and no amount of incorruptibility in later years (if it happens at all) can ever make up for past sins. This extends all the way to the US Supreme Court, where the justices usually maintain their seats until they choose to retire and can screw us royally. The higher these judges rise, the more power they have and the amount of money available to corrupt them increases along the way.
truth is known

Utica, NY

#42 Apr 7, 2013
My impression of Ms. Clark is that she looks just like an OLD street walker looking for money for her daily fix walking the streets in Cornhill.

This woman is in her 60s - who in the hell does she think she is impressing looking like a motorcycle momma?
Yeah Right

New York, NY

#43 Apr 7, 2013
shocked wrote:
sad part is she may be best judge in town.most of her courtroom descisions are correct.
Well as I see it she is very unprofessional. Her days a comming it's later than she thinks. Karma is going to come back and bite her in her ass. She should be ashamed of herself but she's not! She don't have the brains God gave a louse. People like her is what ruined New York State.
Mirror Mirror

Camillus, NY

#45 Apr 7, 2013
She broke me years ago.
foo for all

Milan, Italy

#50 Apr 7, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text> Well as I see it she is very unprofessional. Her days a comming it's later than she thinks. Karma is going to come back and bite her in her ass. She should be ashamed of herself but she's not! She don't have the brains God gave a louse. People like her is what ruined New York State.
The Utica od will expose her.....
Buck Teeth N Cowboy Boots

Anonymous Proxy

#52 Apr 7, 2013
I would crawl under the nearest rock if I were her.
Buck Teeth N Cowboy Boots

Anonymous Proxy

#53 Apr 7, 2013
I would crawl under the nearest rock if I were her. Didn't she realize this would be on Youtube?
larry

Syracuse, NY

#54 Apr 7, 2013
That's disgusting !
Clerk

Elizabeth, NJ

#55 Apr 7, 2013
It's appalling
sickened

Syracuse, NY

#58 Apr 7, 2013
She has no class for a judge. Utterly disgusting behavior for a judge and mother !
Vik

Syracuse, NY

#61 Apr 8, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutz! She's not even hot for 90. Her skin looks like the leather seats on a 1987 Chrysler Cordoba.
And that ass. OMG. When it gets that big, you don't highlight it, unless you're trying to attract Leroy.
mikey

Houston, TX

#62 Apr 8, 2013
Vik wrote:
<quoted text> And that ass. OMG. When it gets that big, you don't highlight it, unless you're trying to attract Leroy.
She made sure everyone saw it too. What a disgrace. Also, that little dancing twirl she did in the beginning was the icing on the cake.
Lori Petrone Fink

New Hartford, NY

#63 Apr 8, 2013
Who was the good Judge's biggest personal contributor during her run in 2005?

Per printed public information at NY State Board of Elections :

http://www.elections.ny.gov/

PETRONE, LORI E
22 ROLLING WOOD DRIVE
NEW HARTFORD, NY 13413

Amount $1,000.00 27-MAY-05

PETRONE, LORI E
22 ROLLING WOOD DRIVE
NEW HARTFORD, NY 13413

Amount:$5,000.00 19-OCT-05

PETRONE, LORI E
22 ROLLING WOOD DRIVE
NEW HARTFORD, NY 13414

Amount:$1,000.00 26-OCT-05

$7000 to one candidate in Oneida County, from the same lawyer that was suspended in 2011 for illegal use of client monies held....

Birds of a feather?

STOP CORRUPTION NOW
Clerk

United States

#64 Apr 8, 2013
I'm sure that money was funneled through her from another person. Question is who?
Simple

New Britain, CT

#65 Apr 8, 2013
It was courtesy of the employees and clients of that law office.

Give Tom Hughes a call at Fiest Niagara Bank. Hes kept the petrones afloat for 7 years by allowing them to run overdrafts up to the rafters.

That's after Adirondack Bank and the the Darcangelo accountants tossed them out on their arses...

Bubbles anyone?
johnnymear

Hampton, VA

#66 Apr 8, 2013
Leave the Judge alone, she is 60, looks good and has done well for herself, if she has done anything corrupt her time will come.
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#67 Apr 8, 2013
johnnymear wrote:
Leave the Judge alone, she is 60, looks good and has done well for herself, if she has done anything corrupt her time will come.
She is a natural site for ridicule and mockery. She is an embarrassment to herself, the judicial system, and to Oneida Cty, & NYS. She ought to be on TMZ in a reality right after the Kardashians. Her show would typify the dumbing down and ruination of the Utica-Rome area and the caliber of idiocy this area is capable of breeding.
Pat Jazinski

Utica, NY

#68 Apr 8, 2013
Quick, someone save that video before she gets it taken down!
rocco

Milan, Italy

#69 Apr 8, 2013
Pat Jazinski wrote:
Quick, someone save that video before she gets it taken down!
Not to worry. The only thing she had removed was her dear friends tape recording confessing why his friend lied I'm court.
white hummer rollover

France

#71 Apr 8, 2013
She is a poor excuse for a human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 4 hr Megan 13
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 6 hr Honest Babe 2,034
Does Oneida County need 2 County Buildings? 13 hr bananna 4
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 14 hr Dump Hillary 25
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 15 hr meo 38
biggest con artist in sauquoit Jul 23 concerned 1
Town of Paris Highway Superintendent (May '14) Jun '15 Sadddd 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauquoit Mortgages