Yankee and Carol L read the story of ...

Yankee and Carol L read the story of David Renz.

Posted in the Sauquoit Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 May 2, 2013
Read the FACTS of how this child suspect was able to brutally rape a 10 year old and savagly murder her mother who was trying to save her..Ape rhymes with rape..Read how renz was allowed and I mean allowed by his Probation dept to do this ..if you have ever cared about any females in your life or do now ..READ the story so you will understand how ROGUE with in the system works..Do yourself a favor..the crime was commited the day after the HERKIMER FBI dog shooting ..APE RHYMES with rape clue to ME like it or not..Check out a pic of the suspect..beast
Carol Livingston

New York, NY

#2 May 2, 2013
Awwww Diana. Thank you for naming a post after me. That was very sweet of you. I will look into this rogue scumbag.

Carol Livingston

New York, NY

#3 May 2, 2013
Oh dear... He looks like he is a deformed mongoloid baby
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#4 May 3, 2013
Carol Livingston wrote:
Oh dear... He looks like he is a deformed mongoloid baby
BUT did you read the facts of how he easily he commited the brutal rape of a 10 year old and the savage murder of her mother? A former Oswego, New York school LIBRARIAN..to how it was disclosed that the probation dept court ordered monitor device this suspect wore who was on pretrial release for feindish child pron charges was allowed o to this by the probation dept..who completely ignored the 46 warning from his house arrest monitor alone..Someone was giving Renz TIME to perfect his crime plan..someone covered his ass on it..this IS HOW ROGUE THRILL OF THE KILL crimes take place..and this whle story was no "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" ..now carolif you are really a woman ..This si NOT the ONLY female child raped in all of this ..the story of Erin Maxwell life and murder at just as bad..ONLY her killer may get his conviction overturned..He claimed Erin hung herself playing PIRATES..The Renz crime took place on the VER PLANCK(ship clue)Rd..NYS police had pressed that Erin had been sexually abused but to at the time of her death and her body had scars from it according to the Med Examiner. Alan Jones murdered her to escape any chance of ever being convicted of sexual abuse..Thinking he has the "genius" plan covered and maybe he does..he has already won his first appeal..
Carol Livingston

New York, NY

#5 May 3, 2013
I think I am beginning to understand. I need to look into this more intently.

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#6 May 5, 2013
Carol Livingston wrote:
I think I am beginning to understand. I need to look into this more intently.
It's a cover up with in a cover up and unless you really look deep inside the FACTS it WILL slip right by you just as those behind it all had it planned..Renz commited this horrible crime against mother a child..from there the NYS Judge and Probation dept cover up behind it all began...Now the ? is was pressure of some sort put onthe Probation dept to allow renz to do this or was it simply the work of ONE scumbag recruit with in the Dept? The ? is alos how did NYS Judge Sharpe(by the way Sharp is the name of the rd my parents live on also link) arrive at his "integrity" description of the Probation Dept after disclosing the FACS of how the renz monitoring device alram was triggered 46 times alone inthe month fo FEB and NO investigation into it was made by the Probation dept..The man was charged with Federal level feindish child pron charges anyway to begin with so the monitoring device placed on him as a "watch" till the trial on those charges is ? with in itself..CHILDREN were a high risk..In less than 3 months while the image Renz was being falsely monitored by the courts and Probaion dept..He had brutaly raped a 10 year and savagely murdered her...Now NYS Judge Sharpe is calling this negligence on the part of the Proibation dept.."integrity." I have NEVER heard of "integrity" resulting in woman's murder and the rape of child..Something is terribly wrong..and someone is covering up something..That has been my POINT though all of this every claim I have made came about the SAME way...Trooper Brinkerhoff was shot dead because a Probation dept officer failed to follow up on a warant for the susepct who caused as NYS State Police claim..the incidents that lead to the Brinkerhoff "friendly fire" shooting..It heavily appears that this suspect was manipulated somehwo into being the cover up scapegoat for it ..That may not have the doings of the original officers involved in the traffic stop..BUT of the MRT members that caused and covered up the Brinkerhoff shooting..and then SET that fire to cover up any possiblity of an accurate ballistics recreation..There ARE case histories of cops having done this before..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Drive Through Utica 31 min Sanctuary city 6
Who's shopping Afro American Friday? 1 hr Slave master 1
Stuff the Bus singer 1 hr Master vocalist 3
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 1 hr tvlnoway 66
Joe Freakin Johnson (Nov '14) 1 hr oie 32
John bryant 1 hr Shawn 1
Woman looking for bi-curious woman 3 hr Bi-Wife 4

Sauquoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance