Voss to Close Today and Never Reopen

Voss to Close Today and Never Reopen

Posted in the Sauquoit Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rob Bee

Yorkville, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2013
You heard it here first! Better get your chili dogs tonight as they will close for good!
Over it

New York, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Nut job. We were just there a little bit ago. They are looking forward to next year. Their new Ilion place did even better than their Yorkville one.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Probably the same poster from last year who said "They're closing for good!"
Really Stupid

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Over it wrote:
Nut job. We were just there a little bit ago. They are looking forward to next year. Their new Ilion place did even better than their Yorkville one.
Thank God! I wouldn't want any chance of the local morbidly obese to miss out on a single greasy calorie. Too bad winter's coming and all that cellulite can't be fully exposed!
Dick

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Don't they normally wait till November to close?
BAG

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 5, 2013
There closed for good.
Fan

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Closing?? OMG! Where will I get my fat and salt fix?
Greezy

Ithaca, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2013
No problem, RS. Those who have made eating a sport and obesity commonplace have many alternatives to choose from. Sad.

The
Really Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God! I wouldn't want any chance of the local morbidly obese to miss out on a single greasy calorie. Too bad winter's coming and all that cellulite can't be fully exposed!
ron

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Well, they had a good run, nothing lasts forever. Thanks topixs for always keeping us uptodate.
voss

Lowville, NY

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Another Icon gone???
Robb

Utica, NY

#11 Oct 6, 2013
There puttin a Moes there
jim

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2013
No.more.k.from.rob till next year
Reality check

Ilion, NY

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Rob Bee wrote:
You heard it here first! Better get your chili dogs tonight as they will close for good!
NO LOSS . Am i the only one in this valley who thinks their food is lousy? And skimpy?
well

New York, NY

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Went there today, still open.
Tony Sparagna himself

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Oct 6, 2013
thatsa nice! they can sucka my old gray-haired sausage!
Truth

Holland Patent, NY

#16 Oct 6, 2013
There closing early/mid nov for the season and most certainly be open next year. This place will never be gone. Full lines on a regular basis proves that many still love it and always will. Get a life topix trolls
amazig

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Oct 6, 2013
It amazing that we that we had such great pepper steaks, pork bbqs and hot fudge sundaes from a closed place today. Voss's is closing on Nov.9 for the season. Shut up and get a life
Really Stupid

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
There closing early/mid nov for the season and most certainly be open next year. This place will never be gone. Full lines on a regular basis proves that many still love it and always will. Get a life topix trolls
True, this place "will never be gone," because, in this area,there is an infinite number of obese, cellulite ridden, bloated pigs, whose knowledge of nutrition, health, and PRIDE IN APPEARANCE, could be fit on a pinhead.

Nothing more pleasing to the eye than, the sight of, grease induced cellulite, topped of with pimples and boils, precipitated by more grease...all wrapped tight in a skimpy "summer outfit."

MMMmmm, yeah, come and get it....
Utica Police Face

Albany, NY

#19 Oct 6, 2013
You could always run your tongue along the sewer if they do close. Same result and cheaper.
Cliffy Dave Sux

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Utica Police Face wrote:
You could always run your tongue along the sewer if they do close. Same result and cheaper.
The azzzzlicking moron Dave Smith is back and posting lamely above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Leadership Cause of Utica Poverty 1 hr Apathy 23
Clinton Gets First Security Briefing (Frighteni... 1 hr Union Member 6
Raises for county politicians 1 hr Mike 12
Pissente's long term contract with a crook 1 hr We Need Preet 8
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 1 hr The Microscope 15
St. E's vs Nurses 1 hr New nurse 10
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 1 hr Clinton Foundation 55

Sauquoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauquoit Mortgages