rome paranormal

Potsdam, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2010
I have heard many things about this restaurant. That it was haunted and this and that. I am a paranormal group out of ROme. We are real not fake we all have jobs and this is our hobby. I am looking for some new cases for this years season. I was wondering if anyone knew of this place and if it was really haunted or knew of any haunted places. Thank you no rude comments please
res

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2010
definetely haunted
Freaked

Palatine Bridge, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2010
try the old Hatch house across from the buffalo head in forestport.Used to live their,definitely haunted!The musderer is still in danamora prison,in rome NY.
GGS

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5 May 25, 2010
rome paranormal wrote:
I have heard many things about this restaurant. That it was haunted and this and that. I am a paranormal group out of ROme. We are real not fake we all have jobs and this is our hobby. I am looking for some new cases for this years season. I was wondering if anyone knew of this place and if it was really haunted or knew of any haunted places. Thank you no rude comments please
Orchard Hall is owned by the Puleo's why don't you call them, there are framed newspaper articles posted on their wslls about the ghosts htat have appeared upstairs to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna Has No Lips 7 min Monica 1
Hobika loses 9 min Wonder why 24
How creepy is Joe Biden 33 min Monica 8
Add a Word, Drop a Word 38 min Wondering 141
Should Pit Dogs be banned 52 min get real 7
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Army 593
WWE wrestling to finally go out of business 2019 1 hr Roman Empire 4

Sauquoit Jobs

Personal Finance

Sauquoit Mortgages