the real Professional Quality Service

Posted in the Sauquoit Forum

Since: Jan 10

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2010
I am John Passalacqua Sr. I have owned Professional Quality Service Center for almost 15 years . there is a new garage in town that has taken a liking to my name , they found it funny to have my name in every add they run . newspaper , radio , what ever form of addvertising they do . they ALWAYS use my name . I would like every one in the area to know that my 30 plus years of automotive know how and my quest to be the most honest and trustworthy auto tech in the Sauquoit valley ! all has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS NEW GARAGE ! so please don't be tricked into thinking you are going to the real Professional Quality Service Center . all I can say is it really takes some kind of nerve to put some one else's reputation on their bussiness card !
BAD

Oxford, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS J&J AUTO IS HOW CAN A CUSTOMER COME IN FOR A OIL CHANGE AND LEAVE WITH A BLOWEN MOTER THATS A GOOD JOB DUMB AS$ THATS A GOOD WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS IF U WANT A GOOD JOB GO TO THE REAL PROFESSIONAL QUALITY SERVICE CENTER ON MILLS PL, BEHIND THE FIREHOUSE THANX
BAD

Oxford, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2010
How can you run a business when all you want is a simple oil change and when you leave you have a blown motor. Now thats how a real good business is ran in my opinion. If you want the job done right here is where to go : The Real Professional Quality Service Center located on Mills Place behind the Sauquoit firehouse.
moneymoney

Matthews, GA

#4 Feb 7, 2010
Thats what we care about.

Poplar Ridge, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
well that's great ! but I can sleep at night . I know no one gets screwed ! and I ALWAYS ! remember to tighten lug nuts !
Sauquoit Native

Montgomery, AL

#6 Feb 22, 2010
I am not quite sure where you get your information or if you read a news paper but the last time I looked many businesses use professional quality service in their ads looks like you better start writing letters to dealerships and other automotive repair places all over the state. Seriously get a life and worry about your own business and what going in and out your doors and not worry about someone elses business.

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2010
to bad people don't have the balls to come out and say who they really are on this ! maybe they should get a life . maybe this town is full of shit heads like the one who left that comment !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Houseman Caught Stealing 160 grand 35 min redsoxs 7
Mike Callin Son in law Vinny Dier Indicted for... 54 min getalife 2
Riot in NH if they name Pete head football coach. 1 hr Donna 8
NH Hampton Inn robbed!! 1 hr Donna 10
My ex is pregnant but i have a new girl.What do... (Apr '12) 1 hr Taxes 88
The Movie Theater In Utica 1 hr Lee Vitalone 3
Gateway To The Adirondacks 3 hr Tom Cruise 6
More from around the web

Sauquoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE