A serious letter to Diana vickery

A serious letter to Diana vickery

Posted in the Sauquoit Forum

Concerned

New York, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Diana - I had no idea who you were until recently but I believe everything that you are saying. I too have been tormented by a similar situation. I have been harassed and received threatening phone calls from police officers for knowing to much. I was told by them that they would easily make my family disappear and delete every record of my existence. I don't want to get into much because I am fearful that the police will hurt me. Six months ago officer "Lionel" called me after I witnessed some documentation at my job at the town clerks office that would compromise a few high paying officials. I'm afraid to say more.
Diana you have the guts I never will. Don't let anyone intimidate you or let you think your insane.
hank hill

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I think Dianas fantastic, even though I don't know what shes posting about a good chunk of the time. She seems like a decent person and the fact that she doesn't give up no matter what anyone says to her is admirable. I would love to have a sit down with her so maybe I could get a better understanding of it all. These types of things intrigue me, as does she.
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#3 Apr 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
I think Dianas fantastic, even though I don't know what shes posting about a good chunk of the time. She seems like a decent person and the fact that she doesn't give up no matter what anyone says to her is admirable. I would love to have a sit down with her so maybe I could get a better understanding of it all. These types of things intrigue me, as does she.
Are you being Facetious ??!!!! You can't be for real
Rock Ridge

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
She's a world class wack job.
Pleasure Kevin

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Diana should call into the Art Bell program so the whole country can hear her compelling story.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Pleasure Kevin wrote:
Diana should call into the Art Bell program so the whole country can hear her compelling story.
Thank yo PK for helping to further my cause( and Diana's if she would do it).Anyone who has not yet go tell her to take it to the airwaves at the Petition to have Diana Vickery go on Coast to Coast A.M.
It would be very interesting I am sure.

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2013
P.S.: This is in no way meant to attack her only understand her.
hank hill

Wilmington, IL

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being Facetious ??!!!! You can't be for real
nope, 100% serious.
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#9 Apr 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>nope, 100% serious.
I just lost all respect for you.
hank hill

Wilmington, IL

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
I just lost all respect for you.
whatever. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2013
I find her utterly fascinating.I just wish she knew how to communicate with people other than herself.

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
I can't wait for her to tell us how the Aryan Brotherhood is a part of all this.

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Maybe that was a clue for her.
WMastr

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
The Epic Chronicles and nightmares of Diana Vickery, coming to a theater near you soon!

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Does anybody know what events started it all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are police shooting people 40 min funs over 1
fly a drone in my backyard 1 hr Grandson 5
A third term for Obama 1 hr Bob 17
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 1 hr Trouble amongst us 68
Instead of Lions 2 hr Unticannoli 6
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 2 hr Traveler 1
St Patricks School (Dec '09) 4 hr JMS 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauquoit Mortgages