beau behrens

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2006
trying to locate a family member of tracy.possibly stephen ford?
who r u trying 2 contact

Ithaca, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2006
who and where are you looking for and what town would they be inand what state
Beau B Behrens

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2006
who r u trying 2 contact wrote:
who and where are you looking for and what town would they be inand what state
Stephen Ford previously of Utica,NY.,Jeanerette & Franlin, LA., Westerly,RI, Ledyard, CT, etc. Urgent!!!!
Pam

Provo, UT

#4 Dec 5, 2006
Beau B Behrens wrote:
<quoted text> Stephen Ford previously of Utica,NY.,Jeanerette & Franlin, LA., Westerly,RI, Ledyard, CT, etc. Urgent!!!!
I new a Tracy Ford that attended Sauquoit Valley Central School. She would be 40 or so years old today.
beau behrens

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2006
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
I new a Tracy Ford that attended Sauquoit Valley Central School. She would be 40 or so years old today.
I believe that would be her. Tracy christiana cassidy christine ford-toff-longdan born 10/8/66 died 8/3/06. Do you know any living relatives of her that I may contact. This is rather urgent as I have kept her file open hoping someone will contact me as administrator. beaubehrens@yahoo.com
beau behrens

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2006
Pam please contact any relatives and provide them with my e-mail. I would leave my telephone number but have received prank messages and it is very timely and costly and Tracy estate is small and I am paying myself.
beau behrens

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2006
Pam from Utica, please help me to locate Tracy Ford's family. I have to file her estate and cannot close without notifying a family member!!!!
Deana Heinrich Santerre

Hampton, NH

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Hello friends,

I hope I am wrong here please..... Am looking up my friend / sister Tracy and it brought me here... said she has passed !?!?! WTF This has to be wrong !

Looked her up on FB and Classmates.com . We lost touch after her car accident way back.

Pam from Utica, are you Pammy, our Pammy Acker ?! I am Dee, please tell me this is a mistake hun ?!

You can reach me by AuntieDee23@yahoo.com
or FB under AuntieDee (Deana Santerre)

Or private me for my phone number hun. OH I hope this is wrong. Trace, please be ok.

Love & hugz, Dee

Since: Jun 13

Hampton, NH

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Hello friends,

I hope I am wrong here please..... Am looking up my friend / sister Tracy and it brought me here... said she has passed !?!?! WTF This has to be wrong !

Looked her up on FB and Classmates.com . We lost touch after her car accident way back.

Pam from Utica, are you Pammy, our Pammy Acker ?! I am Dee, please tell me this is a mistake hun ?!

Or private me for my phone number hun. OH I hope this is wrong. Trace, please be ok.

Love & hugz, Dee
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sauquoit-ny/T...

Hampton, NH

#10 Aug 21, 2013
beau behrens wrote:
trying to locate a family member of tracy.possibly stephen ford?
NO, that is NOT her brother.

Hampton, NH

#11 Aug 21, 2013
beau behrens wrote:
Pam please contact any relatives and provide them with my e-mail. I would leave my telephone number but have received prank messages and it is very timely and costly and Tracy estate is small and I am paying myself.
Hello friends,

Love & hugz, Dee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano Nano Part 1 1 hr PolyCracker Losers 14
who is Mike Hill Sr? (Apr '09) 1 hr Ellen 25
Time Warner Cable: frequent internet service di... 1 hr Fed Up 4
Is There Anyone Who is Happy in Utica? 3 hr Nano to Nowhere 22
frozen dome classic 3 hr Nobody cared 44
Joe Bonanossa Joining Allman Brothers 3 hr Joe Nobody 43
Doug Porter Oct '14 interrested 2
Sauquoit Dating
Find my Match

Sauquoit People Search