How do I tell husband I want a divorce?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dummypants

United States

#23 Mar 14, 2013
When he's not home, change the locks and leave a suitcase for him on the front porch with a note that says, "Goodbye turkey, my attorney will be in touch."
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#24 Mar 14, 2013
I'd have had the damn cops take her in for burglary.
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Do like my sister did: Wait for him to leave and then completely remove everything form the house and book. Don't look at him again until divorce court hehehehe!
Then maybe Bubba & Earl coulda caught up with her one night outside the grocery store.
Aderson

Montréal, Canada

#29 May 2, 2013
i am Mrs Aderson Dibson by name from the united state,i want to share a testimony on how i was driven away and abandoned by my husband that we have been married for twenty years,i was a kind of fustrared for some months this event took place infact considering to commit a sucide before i met a friend and i explained what am passing through and she told me not to worry at all that there is a fast solution to my problem,at first i douted because of how critical and serious my case was but immediately she contacted DR FRANK of blackspiritstempe and he assured me that in three days time he will come begging and to my greatest suprise on the third day the first knock i could hear on my door was my husbands knock,he came begging and pleading that i accept him back.
please wherever you are having or facing my same past experience stop lamenting and contact the below E-mail Address.
E-MAIL:[email protected] ,com
TELL:+2348078366264.
ALERT2

Sherburne, NY

#30 May 3, 2013
Aderson wrote:
i am Mrs Aderson Dibson by name from the united state,i want to share a testimony on how i was driven away and abandoned by my husband that we have been married for twenty years,i was a kind of fustrared for some months this event took place infact considering to commit a sucide before i met a friend and i explained what am passing through and she told me not to worry at all that there is a fast solution to my problem,at first i douted because of how critical and serious my case was but immediately she contacted DR FRANK of blackspiritstempe and he assured me that in three days time he will come begging and to my greatest suprise on the third day the first knock i could hear on my door was my husbands knock,he came begging and pleading that i accept him back.
please wherever you are having or facing my same past experience stop lamenting and contact the below E-mail Address.
E-MAIL:[email protected] ,com
TELL:+2348078366264.
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!
good grief

New York, NY

#31 May 3, 2013
Help wrote:
I'm the bread winner. 3 kids are involved. I'm not cheating never have. I'm just disgusted by this man. Lazy, cheap, let himself go, hygiene is horrible, need I say more? I just actually feel bad. It's all about my kids. I have a baby and he pays no attention to her at all :( I'm done trying to keep it all together for the kids....... I'm better off alone I feel.
Hopefully, since you are the bread winner, you will have to pay alimony to this man so he may be able to afford to live in the manner he is accustomed.
disgusted

Hartford, CT

#32 May 3, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Do like my sister did: Wait for him to leave and then completely remove everything form the house and book. Don't look at him again until divorce court hehehehe!
Wow. You are a real p.o.s.
Just sayin

Herkimer, NY

#33 May 3, 2013
Play Reo speed wagon time for me to fly and then live by this poem as u walk away.... crushed my ex wife when i did it and I have custody of my kids and a fairly good coparenting relationship... and now my favorite song is bullet in my hand by red light kings.... good luck it isn't easy cause no matter my feelings she will always be who they call mommy...

To let go doesn’t mean to stop caring,it means I can’t do it for someone else.

To let go is not to cut myself off,it’s the realization that I can’t control another.

To let go is not to enable,but to allow learning from natural consequences.

To let go is to admit powerlessness,which means the outcome is not in my hands.

To let go is not to try to change or blame another,I can only change myself.

To let go is not to care for, but to care about.To let go is not to fix, but to be supportive.

To let go is not to judge,but to allow another to be a human being.

To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes,but to allow others to effect their own outcomes.

To let go is not to be protective,but to permit another to face reality.

To let go is not to deny, but to accept.

To let go is not to nag, scold, or argue,but to search out my own shortcomings and to correct them.

To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires,but to take each day as it comes, and to cherish the moment.

To let go is not to criticize and regulate anyone,but to become the best I can be.

To let go is not to regret the past,but to grow and live for the future.

To let go is to fear less, trust in God more,and freely give the love He’s given to me.
hmmm

Utica, NY

#34 May 3, 2013
maybe it exactly what he wants too!!
Your Ex

Utica, NY

#35 May 3, 2013
Pick a date, rent a U-haul, when he goes to work, start clearing the place out.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#36 May 3, 2013
Maybe you both should sit down and settle things fairly and not let lawyers ramp up the bullshit. You loved each other at one time,find the decency to get through it,the kids will appreciate it... Well,if there are any.
Nicole

Utica, NY

#37 May 4, 2013
Just because u have a relationship, doesn't mean u have love. Don't confuse the 2.
True

Newark, NJ

#38 May 4, 2013
You can't always trust someone you love, but you always love someone you trust. Good night
Tell your Co husband---

United States

#39 May 4, 2013
Look you fat bag of lard. I never wanted to marry a fat bald abusive sweaty arrogant lazy comp-abusing adult child.

It's over, and you can even keep the you half-formed 6 year old fetus "Zach" and the iron lung it lives in!

I'm out!
mom who has been there

Hartford, CT

#40 May 5, 2013
Oh, the stereotypes. Not ALL men infuse the family coffers with more $$$$$ than tge woman. Get out now. With the new alimony calculatiins, a lot of ex-wives are payig alimony to ex-husbands that had a pattern of laziness. Once again, women are shafted.
Stop The Madness

Sherburne, NY

#41 May 5, 2013
Nothing worse than a lazy good for nothing spouse!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arm Yourself 4 min Sue 6
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 25 min Ha Ha 7
Shooting Victim - Oliston Apts. (May '14) 41 min Truth be told 13
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 1 hr SlobSmith 11
billy santana out of jail? (May '11) 1 hr Bozo 7
does anybody know about cars?? 2 hr Hellllo 2
West Utica Needs Harmony (Jul '11) 2 hr Sue 14

Sauquoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauquoit Mortgages