How do I tell husband I want a divorce?

Posted in the Sauquoit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
How do you tell your husband who has NO clue how unhappy you are that you want a divorce?
Pope Bubba the 1st

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Walk up to him, slap him in the face & say - "You rotten, no-good POS, this marriage is Ohhhh-VAH!!", then piss on his shoes & walk away.
Help wrote:
How do you tell your husband who has NO clue how unhappy you are that you want a divorce?
Have your lawyer serve the papers within 24 hours.

I'm Pope Bubba the 1st, and I approved this message.
bill

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
pack your bags, leave, and let him keep his money
Divorcer

Boston, MA

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Help wrote:
he should have some type of clue your not happy. Tell him the same thing your bit happy you want a divorce keep it simple. Then he will probably ask you what can I do to make you happy? Don't fall do it because he not gonna so what you tell him.
Husband

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Mar 13, 2013
And that's how you deal with your unhappiness?
Maybe you ought to give him an idea first.
As expected

Cranbury, NJ

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Try a bomb rigged to the lighbulb in the refrigerator.
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Hell to the YEAH!
bill wrote:
pack your bags, leave, and let him keep his money
Bill, you're all right!
Help

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 13, 2013
I'm the bread winner. 3 kids are involved. I'm not cheating never have. I'm just disgusted by this man. Lazy, cheap, let himself go, hygiene is horrible, need I say more? I just actually feel bad. It's all about my kids. I have a baby and he pays no attention to her at all :( I'm done trying to keep it all together for the kids....... I'm better off alone I feel.
good luck

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Help wrote:
I'm the bread winner. 3 kids are involved. I'm not cheating never have. I'm just disgusted by this man. Lazy, cheap, let himself go, hygiene is horrible, need I say more? I just actually feel bad. It's all about my kids. I have a baby and he pays no attention to her at all :( I'm done trying to keep it all together for the kids....... I'm better off alone I feel.
If you love him you owe him the truth about your feelings. Don't be so quick to seek a divorce. Keep the lawyers out or you'll deal with controversy. Try a mediation service like peacemakers. Work out your own parenting plan. At the very least a legal separation will allow for a smooth transition for the children. Do not seek a lawyer. They'll will have you focused on taking him for money. This should not be your priority. Think children. Regardless of feelings for him, his children will always love him. Do not try to ruin that bond to punish him. All cards are in your favor to ruin this man primarily because you're a woman. If your truly genuine, this won't b your motive.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Help wrote:
Do like my sister did: Wait for him to leave and then completely remove everything form the house and book. Don't look at him again until divorce court hehehehe!
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Just be an adult and tell him to pack his shit and get out. Why the hell would you need advice on this unless you're a total tool, in which case you should stay cuz you'll never survive on your own ans you'll probably kill your kids.
who cares

Cold Brook, NY

#12 Mar 13, 2013
These days do it via text when your across country. Other wise you'll be on the news in another murder suicide.
Loothowzer

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2013
good luck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you love him you owe him the truth about your feelings. Don't be so quick to seek a divorce. Keep the lawyers out or you'll deal with controversy. Try a mediation service like peacemakers. Work out your own parenting plan. At the very least a legal separation will allow for a smooth transition for the children. Do not seek a lawyer. They'll will have you focused on taking him for money. This should not be your priority. Think children. Regardless of feelings for him, his children will always love him. Do not try to ruin that bond to punish him. All cards are in your favor to ruin this man primarily because you're a woman. If your truly genuine, this won't b your motive.
call Good News Foundation
Barry

Rome, NY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Help wrote:
Tell him I was Banging You!!!
Magnum

Wilbraham, MA

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Honesty

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2013
harvey birdman wrote:
I partially disagree with the commenters who said not to take him for his money. This man is obviously to blame for causing you and your children discomfort and unhappiness and that, to me, is worth at least some monetary value. How long have you been unhappy? Don't you think all that lost time you spent in the relationship is worth something? You could have gotten out sooner but instead you stuck around because maybe you thought things would get better or he would change. This guy didn't keep up his end of the bargain in the marriage and you should make him pay for it. Don't just walk away after someone messes with your emotions - show them you mean business and make them pay.
The poor guy probably hasn't been laid for years...
Help

East Hartford, CT

#18 Mar 13, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> The poor guy probably hasn't been laid for years...
again your wrong KY!!! He has!!! Just not by me!!!! At least not since my baby was born and I found out about the cheating!
Help

East Hartford, CT

#19 Mar 13, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Just be an adult and tell him to pack his shit and get out. Why the hell would you need advice on this unless you're a total tool, in which case you should stay cuz you'll never survive on your own ans you'll probably kill your kids.
hank hill I am an adult and I have a heart and I have 3 children I need to consider! Other wise no doubt I would tell him that!!! Looking for honest advice from other women who have been through this and what my best option is in respect to my children! And I hope you rot in hell for saying I would ever hurt my children!!! You are a piece of $hit scumbag!!!!
WMastr

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 14, 2013
There are three sides to every story, Side "A", Side "B" and the truth! The adult way to handle this, in my opinion, is to sit down alone, at home, a restaurant, etc. with each other and simply state what is going to happen. If you have kids, he needs to pack his Sh*t and leave. Do not wait, this sh*t only gets worse as time progresses, and the ones that will ultimately suffer are the little guys! JUST DO IT
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Help wrote:
<quoted text> hank hill I am an adult and I have a heart and I have 3 children I need to consider! Other wise no doubt I would tell him that!!! Looking for honest advice from other women who have been through this and what my best option is in respect to my children! And I hope you rot in hell for saying I would ever hurt my children!!! You are a piece of $hit scumbag!!!!
First, hes dirty and lazy thats why you want to get rid if him...then hes conveniently bangin some other broad? Sounds like he turns into whatever makes you look and feel better when its convenient for you. Tell him to read this thread, you wont have any problem getting rid of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TODD HOBIN- head football coach NH 4 min Munchy 4
Sperm Bank Opening In a Downtown a Utica 7 min Donny Shipman 2
Mountain lion seen in Clinton today on 60 Kirkl... 15 min buttmuncher 3
Julie dise 15 min LNG 2
Domesticated bum 18 min typical jealous U... 8
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 20 min bob 4,770
Teachers Make More Money Than Lawyers In Utica? (Mar '13) 1 hr Lawyer turned Tea... 101
•••
•••
Sauquoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sauquoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••