Marijuana Eradication Leads to Arrests

Aug 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Oneida County Courier

A On Aug. 26 the New York State Police in Marcy/Waterville, along with the Oneida County Sheriff's Office and the New York State Power Authority Security, conducted a marijuana eradication operation in Southern Oneida County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

(Marcy, NY- Aug. 27, 2011) On Aug. 26 the New York State Police in Marcy/Waterville, along with the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and the New York State Power Authority Security, conducted a marijuana eradication operation in Southern Oneida County. The operation resulted in the seizure of approximately 120 marijuana plants from two locations.

Approximately 50 plants were located in the Town of Paris off ST-8. Investigation by the New York State Police led to the arrest of Christopher A. Roberts, 37 of Sauquoit.

He was charged with fourth-degree Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Growing Cannabis under the Public Health Law, both misdemeanors.

He was issued an appearance ticket returnable in the Town of Paris Court.

Approximately 70 marijuana plants were located in the Town of Sangerfield off Mason Road. The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office is continuing its investigation.

While conducting the investigating in Sangerfield, the Sheriff’s Deputies arrested Darrick E. Wratten, 26, of Waterville for Unlawful Possession of Marijuana (Violation).
Up the kazoo

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Just keep wasting taxpayers' hard-earned money by spending it on something as stupid as this ?

IS THERE TRULY ANYONE THAT BELIEVES THAT THE SPENDING OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TAX DOLLARS IS REALLY BEING SPENT WISELY ???

ARE WE AVOIDING PAVING OUR ROADS, KEEPING TAXES AFFORDABLE, EMPLOYING PEOPLE WHERE THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NEEDED ALL IN THE NAME OF INVESTIGATING, ARRESTING, PROSECUTING AND SENTENCING PEOPLE FOR GROWING A WEED ?

ARE OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT FUCKING STUPID WHILE OTHER STATES WAKE UP, WHILE WE KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WITH ALCOLHOL AND TOBACCO ???

CAN THE VERY PEOPLE THAT WE ELECT AND TRUST WITH OUR TAX MONEY BE THIS FUCKING STUPID ???

CARRY ON, STUPID ONES.

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE WISE SPENDING OF MY HARD-EARNED MONEY.

AND I DON'T EVEN USE THE STUFF !

THANK YOU SO MUCH, STUPID NEW YORK STATE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sauquoit Discussions

Search the Sauquoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New rules for Utica 20 min Mimi 2
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 33 min Honest Babe 5,448
Stewarts on Culver not economic developement. 41 min Mimi 30
does anyone know her (Nov '08) 1 hr Coward 7
Changes at WKTV with new owner? 1 hr Real News 205
The best golf course in the area 1 hr Blind 5
BREAKING: Minorities Commit Most Crimes in America 1 hr Anon 7
•••
•••