Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Casey

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2013
It's official. John Latini and wife Lu are closing their doors. Months behind on rent and owe thousands to suppliers. Can't say I'm surprised or sorry. Nothing but an arrogant, ignorant, 2-timing, abusive big mouth. Maybe now he will have time to go for anger management. Been tossing his wife around for years. Way to go John.
John Petrone

New Britain, CT

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Please don't speak of my friend John this way.

He has made some beautiful films....

Andrea, that's not meeeeeeeeee....I was framed. Here have another french fry honey...stay with me..I'm siiiiiick!!!
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Maybe his years of gambling caught up to him. His mommie isn't here anymore to bail him out. John sr. Too busy running around chasing women what a total dysfunctional family

Karma! Watch it it turns right around and bites you.
Kiss My Azz

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
is this the hair dresser or the photographer john latini?
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Kiss My Azz wrote:
is this the hair dresser or the photographer john latini?
Talking of John Lattini Jr. The hairdresser. The son John 3rd Is the photographer
Mind

Watertown, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Mind your own business. It's sad that you have to bring other people down in order to feel better about yourself. Nothing uglier than a gossip
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Mind wrote:
Mind your own business. It's sad that you have to bring other people down in order to feel better about yourself. Nothing uglier than a gossip
Who you talking too? It's truth be known to all
Mind

Watertown, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Why is it to be known by all? How does their life concern you? Are you a close relative? Then gtfu! Worry about your own life
Mind

Watertown, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Wow! How does it feel to insult people anonymously on the Internet? Does it make you feel good? Does it give your self esteem a boost? How about using your name or actually saying it to their faces?
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Mind wrote:
Wow! How does it feel to insult people anonymously on the Internet? Does it make you feel good? Does it give your self esteem a boost? How about using your name or actually saying it to their faces?
How bout you go fcuk yourself As I said this is a thread If your so sensitive Stay off Sorry your father is a loser
Andrea Petrone

New Britain, CT

#12 Apr 6, 2013
God I look awful.

28 years of a husband cheating on me 2300 times will do it I guess....
yikes

Meriden, CT

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Blondie time for some stress relief ! Luckily its happy hour
New

New Hartford, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Who said they r closing?
Blondie

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
yikes wrote:
Blondie time for some stress relief ! Luckily its happy hour
It's always happy hour!
Babs

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
When? My hairdresser works for them. Tell me you're kidding. I've got a wedding end of the month!!!!!
wies

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 7, 2013
been a scumbag loser his whole life
Cut and curl

Cortland, NY

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Johns a blower been sucking of Lou's talent for years I wish she would wise up and dump that scumbag karma is a bitch he's stiffed every bookie in town can't even place a bet what a little dick weasel he is I hope he gets what's coming to him
little mouse

Clinton, NY

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Cut and curl wrote:
Johns a blower been sucking of Lou's talent for years I wish she would wise up and dump that scumbag karma is a bitch he's stiffed every bookie in town can't even place a bet what a little dick weasel he is I hope he gets what's coming to him
you are 100% right ans also for years he was charging different prices to different people for the same service.he based his prices on how much they made for a living.
hoppy

Wilbraham, MA

#20 Apr 9, 2013
I feel Terrible about this. Lmfao from the grave. Hahahahahahahha
mouse

Wilbraham, MA

#21 Apr 10, 2013
John if you need a help paying your bills give me a call. You have my number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauquoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/|/ggers the vi le criminals ra pe babies back... 4 min BRILHARDSBAG 2
I need TO COLLECT BOBBYS JIZZ WITH MY FACE THEN... 5 min BRILHARDSBAG 7
WHY do WE ALLOW /|/IGGERS TO LIVE OFF THE CRO S... 8 min BRILHARDSBAG 3
Warning Joe Parrotta Stalking Mens Rooms Acros... 12 min For real 2
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 12 min Losers Care Why 29
Was anybody actually at Fuel's men's room when ... 14 min Cows were better 36
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 26 min Proud New Yorker 6,412
•••
•••
•••

Sauquoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sauquoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sauquoit News, Events & Info